BB should have GONE FOR IT there...

michael anderson

Oct 17, 2021, 7:47:29 PM10/17/21
horrific decision not to.

Probably just cost them game

michael anderson

Oct 17, 2021, 7:52:17 PM10/17/21
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 6:47:29 PM UTC-5, michael anderson wrote:
> horrific decision not to.
>
> Probably just cost them game

and boom...I'm right and ONCE AGAIN, you CANNOT PUNT.

I find it amazing it is 2021 and teams are *still* losing games due to deciding to punt. That was so predictable.

JGibson

Oct 20, 2021, 1:20:31 PM10/20/21

xyzzy

Oct 20, 2021, 5:40:26 PM10/20/21
tl;dr he was aggressive when he had a great QB. Now that he has some guy
named Mac Jones ($1) he’s conservative.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

michael anderson

Oct 21, 2021, 1:48:44 PM10/21/21
basically, if it is even a question of whether the right decision is to go for it or kick a fg/punt, then the answer is ALWAYS to go for it.

And sadly sometimes the right answer is to go for it even when nobody is wondering whether they should and everyone assumes punt or fg.