NFL Cheerleaders

Robert St. James (el corazon del demonio)

Sep 21, 2003, 3:54:03 PM9/21/03
Oh yeah.

RstJ
GDer/CU'89

Donn Miller

Sep 21, 2003, 4:21:37 PM9/21/03
Robert St. James (el corazon del demonio) wrote:
> Oh yeah.

Rooney's too cheap to pay for 'em.

Vijay Ramanujan

Sep 21, 2003, 4:22:54 PM9/21/03
In article <3f6e08c7$1...@corp.newsgroups.com>, Donn Miller
<dmmi...@cvzoom.net> wrote:

> Robert St. James (el corazon del demonio) wrote:
> > Oh yeah.
>
> Rooney's too cheap to pay for 'em.

This thread is now three posts old and no one has mentioned Kallas yet.

Vijay R.

Bryan S. Slick

Sep 21, 2003, 4:31:10 PM9/21/03
[Vijay Ramanujan (vij...@cybernex.net)]
[Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:22:54 GMT]

:In article <3f6e08c7$1...@corp.newsgroups.com>, Donn Miller

Who's Kallas?

--
Bryan S. Slick, bryan_s at slick-family dot net

"To those who have fought for it,
freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Matthew Hennig

Sep 21, 2003, 6:54:50 PM9/21/03
Vijay Ramanujan <vij...@cybernex.net> wrote in news:210920031622089520%
vij...@cybernex.net:

Well there's been no mention of phone numbers either.

MH

--
Ten of Spades
Aggee Fedayeen Chief

"We just got outplayed today. That's the bottom line. And we got
outcoached."
- OU Head Coach Bob Stoops following the Texas A&M game

Carl Lundstedt

Sep 22, 2003, 11:51:23 AM9/22/03

I don't know. I saw the Houston Texans Cheerleaders during the KC game
yesterday:

a) One girl didn't get the "wear your leather pants instead of a skirt"
memo. Which I guess was ok since I doubt she could have squeezed into
leather pants. (yikes)

b) Too much make-up.

c) Cowgirls rule, all others drewl.

--
Carl Lundstedt
Senor Bio-Toxin, PhD

Bryan S. Slick

Sep 22, 2003, 11:57:02 AM9/22/03
[Carl Lundstedt (clu...@NOSPAM.unlserve.unl.edu)]
[Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:51:23 -0500]

:c) Cowgirls rule, all others drewl.

The Broncos' Cheerleaders would like a word (and that's all.. just a
word) with you.

Howard Salwasser

Sep 22, 2003, 2:52:22 PM9/22/03
Bryan S. Slick, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

>[Carl Lundstedt (clu...@NOSPAM.unlserve.unl.edu)] >[Mon, 22 Sep 2003
10:51:23 -0500]

>>c) Cowgirls rule, all others drewl.

>The Broncos' Cheerleaders would like a word (and that's all.. >just a
word) with you.

I had no idea you had an obsession with Katee Doland (Miss Colorado and
Bronco cheerleader).

Of course you know, this means war with those Cryboy cherleaders.

Howard "PIkachu" Salwasser
http://community.webtv.net/pinkerson/FutureHomeofOceans

RSFC's official fan of the Universities of Arizona, Kentucky, Louisville
and Minnesota; Harvard, Prairie View A&M, St. Cloud State and Utah State
Universities; Concordia University-St. Paul and Wofford College

Bryan S. Slick

Sep 22, 2003, 4:49:34 PM9/22/03
[Howard Salwasser (pink...@webtv.net)]
[Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:52:22 -0500 (CDT)]

:Bryan S. Slick, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

:
:>[Carl Lundstedt (clu...@NOSPAM.unlserve.unl.edu)] >[Mon, 22 Sep 2003
:10:51:23 -0500]
:
:>>c) Cowgirls rule, all others drewl.
:
:>The Broncos' Cheerleaders would like a word (and that's all.. >just a
:word) with you.
:
:I had no idea you had an obsession with Katee Doland (Miss Colorado and
:Bronco cheerleader).
:
:Of course you know, this means war with those Cryboy cherleaders.

All I know is that they're outrageously beautiful, and their uniforms
RUTS the Cowboys' cheerleaders. Plus, the cameramen there and video
board operators focus on them quite often. I think I've written about
'em in here before.. probably Sept 10th, 2001.

From looking at her picture, she's the one that they kept spotlighting
when the cheerleaders would do a routine that required them to jump and
stop on a dime. Not all of her stopped at the same time. Heh.

bcl375

Sep 23, 2003, 1:53:00 AM9/23/03
Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> [Howard Salwasser (pink...@webtv.net)]
> [Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:52:22 -0500 (CDT)]
>
> :Bryan S. Slick, WHAT DO YOU WANT?
> :
> :>[Carl Lundstedt (clu...@NOSPAM.unlserve.unl.edu)] >[Mon, 22 Sep 2003
> :10:51:23 -0500]
> :
> :>>c) Cowgirls rule, all others drewl.
> :
> :>The Broncos' Cheerleaders would like a word (and that's all.. >just a
> :word) with you.
> :
> :I had no idea you had an obsession with Katee Doland (Miss Colorado and
> :Bronco cheerleader).
> :
> :Of course you know, this means war with those Cryboy cherleaders.
>
> All I know is that they're outrageously beautiful, and their uniforms
> RUTS the Cowboys' cheerleaders. Plus, the cameramen there and video
> board operators focus on them quite often. I think I've written about
> 'em in here before.. probably Sept 10th, 2001.
>
> From looking at her picture, she's the one that they kept spotlighting
> when the cheerleaders would do a routine that required them to jump and
> stop on a dime. Not all of her stopped at the same time. Heh.

You know, it wouldn't hurt you to post a link.

Rajagopal

Bryan S. Slick

Sep 23, 2003, 8:18:35 AM9/23/03
[bcl375 (bcl...@unix.tamu.edu)]
[Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:53:00 -0500]

My bad.

http://tinyurl.com/ocg4

bcl375

Sep 23, 2003, 12:34:32 PM9/23/03

I thought you had some links to their pictures, but anyways your
description of it makes me want to search for pictures myself. Thanks.

Rajagopal