Support Daniel Penny

KMA Alvin

May 25, 2023, 2:54:41 AM5/25/23
https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny

Support an American for a change.

Alan

May 25, 2023, 3:00:21 AM5/25/23
On 2023-05-24 23:52, KMA Alvin wrote:
> https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny
>
> Support an American for a change.

Support the American...

...who murdered another American?

Ken Olson

May 25, 2023, 9:53:39 AM5/25/23
Look up the definition of murder.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Irish Mike

May 25, 2023, 10:24:57 AM5/25/23
An American who had been arrested 44 time, had an open warrant
for punching a 67 year old woman in the face and who was screaming
and threatening the people riding in a subway car.

Penny tried to restrain the guy and the guy died. Hardly murder.

Irish Mike

The NOTBCS Guy

May 25, 2023, 12:07:24 PM5/25/23
> An American who had been arrested 44 time, had an open warrant
> for punching a 67 year old woman in the face and who was screaming
> and threatening the people riding in a subway car.
>
> Penny tried to restrain the guy and the guy died. Hardly murder.

No, but was he "aware of and consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that death would occur or that such circumstance exists" when he applied the chokehold? That seems to be the difference between "manslaughter in the second degree" (minimum sentence 3 1/2 years) and "criminally negligent homicide" (no jail time - just probation). Also don't forget about the almost certain "wrongful death" civil trial - and why do I have the feeling the amount of any GiveSendGo / GoFundMe funds in his name will be told to the jury to take into account when deciding how much to award, even if just a coded message by the plaintiff's attorney ("I can give you 1.95 million reasons to find for the plaintiff - sidebar? Okay, judge...(in private) What? That's not the GiveSendGo fund amount; it may 'just happen to be' the amount plus an extra 50% to make sure he is punished for the death he caused, but that's coming from you, not me").

Alan

May 25, 2023, 1:23:21 PM5/25/23
On 2023-05-25 06:52, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 5/25/2023 3:00 AM, Alan wrote:
>> On 2023-05-24 23:52, KMA Alvin wrote:
>>> https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny
>>>
>>> Support an American for a change.
>>>

>> Support the American...
>>
>> ...who murdered another American?
>
> Look up the definition of murder.

I have...

...and so has the judge who presided over the trial...

...where Daniel Perry was found guilty...

...of murder.

unclejr

May 25, 2023, 1:42:43 PM5/25/23
This is about Daniel Penny, not Perry.

Hope this helps.

Michael Falkner

May 25, 2023, 2:12:41 PM5/25/23
On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 11:54:41 PM UTC-7, KMA Alvin wrote:
> https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny
>
> Support an American for a change.

I suggest you get your gun out of your anus and start killing us.

Mike

Michael Falkner

May 25, 2023, 2:15:16 PM5/25/23
On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 7:24:57 AM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

> An American who had been arrested 44 time, had an open warrant
> for punching a 67 year old woman in the face and who was screaming
> and threatening the people riding in a subway car.
>
> Penny tried to restrain the guy and the guy died. Hardly murder.

That's the problem with not raising the militia first.

Not only do you need to raise the militia for the number of people you have to kill, you also need to do so to overthrow the city government and take over.

I fully believe Penny's intention was to kill -- he best hope he get a true jury of his peers, or he is good and fucked, because he needed to raise a militia, kill a bunch of similar people, and make it clear that "no" is NOT a sufficient answer.

You want the cities back? You kill many of us.

Mike

Ken Olson

May 25, 2023, 4:29:38 PM5/25/23
I don't want the cities back. I want them neutered.

Michael Falkner

May 25, 2023, 11:27:29 PM5/25/23
On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 1:29:38 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> I don't want the cities back. I want them neutered.

Then what I said goes double.

Mike

RoddyMcCorley

May 27, 2023, 1:47:48 AM5/27/23
On 5/25/2023 2:52 AM, KMA Alvin wrote:
> https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny
>
> Support an American for a change.

Fuck 'em. Let justice take its course.
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

Ken Olson

May 27, 2023, 4:15:25 PM5/27/23
On 5/27/2023 1:45 AM, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 5/25/2023 2:52 AM, KMA Alvin wrote:
>> https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny
>>
>> Support an American for a change.
>>

> Fuck 'em.  Let justice take its course.

It already did. On the subway.

Michael Falkner

May 27, 2023, 4:35:05 PM5/27/23
On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 10:47:48 PM UTC-7, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 5/25/2023 2:52 AM, KMA Alvin wrote:
> > https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny
> >
> > Support an American for a change.
> >
> Fuck 'em. Let justice take its course.

That's part of the problem.

1) We can't agree on what justice is.

2) Most people who end up in jail or prison are those society never wants back in the first place (or their conduct would be acceptable in the first place, and they'd have never been arrested).

One of the main reasons the OP says what he is is he wants a national campaign to violently purge the homeless and mentally ill off the streets of the cities (as wastes of resources and money, and sources of crime).

Hence, what I said to Ken stands: He's going to have to shoot us.

The only "crime" this guy committed was he didn't raise a militia of about 1,000 first and dared someone to do something about it.

Mike

Michael Falkner

May 27, 2023, 4:35:39 PM5/27/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 1:15:25 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 5/27/2023 1:45 AM, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> > On 5/25/2023 2:52 AM, KMA Alvin wrote:
> >> https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny
> >>
> >> Support an American for a change.
> >>

> > Fuck 'em. Let justice take its course.
> It already did. On the subway.

Then you kill me too for the same reason.

The NYPD failed. Her safety, the community's safety, and yours.

Mike

Ken Olson

May 27, 2023, 7:50:34 PM5/27/23
FAFO. Mess with me, mine, or anyone close to me.

Michael Falkner

May 28, 2023, 1:10:34 PM5/28/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:50:34 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> FAFO. Mess with me, mine, or anyone close to me.

I already am. In manners you could never dream of conceiving.

You don't get that.

Mike

Ken Olson

May 28, 2023, 7:41:24 PM5/28/23
More delusions of grandeur.

Michael Falkner

May 29, 2023, 1:58:47 AM5/29/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 4:41:24 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 5/28/2023 1:10 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:50:34 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> >
> >> FAFO. Mess with me, mine, or anyone close to me.
> >
> > I already am. In manners you could never dream of conceiving.
> >
> > You don't get that.

> More delusions of grandeur.

As usual, the Republican response lacks all sense of intelligence.

You aren't balancing the budget, at all, without killing me and many like me. I'd say millions, but you should know from your current or former work the only way you're going to get rid of a lot of crime is to kill them/me/us.

Second, as I've said before, who would you be to think you would get any better than what Debbie got? Fuck you, for that regard.

Third, to give you an idea of the manners you could never dream of, here's a short Day One list of what I believe the Republican Presidential Candidate should demand on his platform:

Day One:

* Martial Law in the United States
* Militias to take over the liberal cities
* No abortion, no LGBTQ, and no mercy on those of us who believe otherwise.
* Basically "You loot, we shoot"
* Anyone of no legitimate purpose has no rights in America.
* Overthrow the governments of liberal states.
* A new Constitution when law and order is restored.

My life, to you and every MAGAt, including members of my family, is a terrorist act.

The only reason I'm not metaphorically on that subway is because I still have something to lose, but God has to choke me out at this point to prevent me from killing a MAGAt every damn day.

Fuck you and fuck your America.

Mike

Ken Olson

May 29, 2023, 2:07:33 AM5/29/23
I really don't believe you really know what my America would be.

Michael Falkner

May 29, 2023, 2:30:50 AM5/29/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 11:07:33 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> I really don't believe you really know what my America would be.

Then let's hear it.

Mike