Anna Nicole Smith: Hawt or nawt?

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Clockwork Orange

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 3:31:21 PM1/15/04
to
I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.

As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
dress.

Alledgedly.


--
Cheers,
--Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)

"And maybe (tonight) he'll drop-kick one through
the uprights. Did you know drop-kicks are still
allowed by the rules? The other day, Ben drop-kicked
one in on the run from 45 yards out."
--Miami coach Terry Hoeppner

Glenn Tanner

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 3:33:47 PM1/15/04
to
Clockwork Orange wrote:

> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> dress.
>
> Alledgedly.

She's still a skank from Mexia.

GT

Clockwork Orange

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 3:35:22 PM1/15/04
to
76 trombones in the big parade, Glenn Tanner <gt10
@sanctimoniousassgoblin.com>!!!

>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>
>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>> dress.
>>
>> Alledgedly.
>
> She's still a skank from Mexia.

With big teats.

He Hate Retards

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 3:38:17 PM1/15/04
to
She looks like a stripper now. Except for all the stretch marks.

http://www.trimspa.com/

"Life should be like a box of chocolates..... everyone should have their
expiration date stamped on their foreheads."


Tony Rice

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 3:54:26 PM1/15/04
to

Clockwork Orange wrote:

>I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
>As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>dress.
>
>Alledgedly.
>

Not now, not then, not ever.

Tonawanda Kardex

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 4:08:37 PM1/15/04
to
On 1/15/04 12:31 PM, in article Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58,
"Clockwork Orange" <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> was sent to suck off Sauron
in Mordor for saying:

> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> dress.
>
> Alledgedly.

She was hawt even when she was heavier.

Matthew Hennig

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 4:09:07 PM1/15/04
to
Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in
news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:

> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> dress.
>
> Alledgedly.

Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.

MH

--
Ten of Spades
Aggee Fedayeen Chief
Supreme Ruler of the Obvious

"We just got outplayed today. That's the bottom line. And we got
outcoached."
- OU Head Coach Bob Stoops following the Texas A&M game, Nov 9, 2002

Frisbee® MCNGP

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 4:10:08 PM1/15/04
to

She was hot BECAUSE she was heavier. Now she needs to wear more sweaters
and stuff to stay warm.

--
Fris "Hunting Bra" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

WiNK

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 4:21:23 PM1/15/04
to

Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message
news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58...

> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> dress.
>
> Alledgedly.
>
>
> --
> Cheers,
> --Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)
>

White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now, but she's
still....... skanky.

Peach


Clockwork Orange

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 4:29:09 PM1/15/04
to
76 trombones in the big parade, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>!!!

>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>
>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size
>> 8 dress.
>>
>> Alledgedly.
>

> White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now,
> but she's still....... skanky.

Tell the truth, you'd eat her.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)

"And maybe (tonight) he'll drop-kick one through

Ralph Kennedy

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 4:23:50 PM1/15/04
to
drpim...@aol.come.ondown (He Hate Retards) writes:
> She looks like a stripper now. Except for all the stretch marks.
>
> http://www.trimspa.com/

Yes, according to the site, Anna's back.
Well, any idot here knows it's always been about
Anna's front.

--Ralph Kennedy {ames,gatech,husc6,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!kennedy
{allegra,decvax,ihnp4,oddjob}--^
^---------------The Wrong Choice
internet: ken...@asuvax.eas.asu.edu

Ralph Kennedy

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 4:27:17 PM1/15/04
to
<onceb...@twiceshy.com> writes:
> Tonawanda Kardex wrote:

> > Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58, "Clockwork Orange" wrote:
> >> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> >>
> >> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> >> dress.
> >>
> >> Alledgedly.
> >
> > She was hawt even when she was heavier.
>
> She was hot BECAUSE she was heavier.

Cut it out, Hanlin.

John Rogers

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:00:36 PM1/15/04
to
Hey, Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com>... I'm LAUGHING at
the "superior intellect":

>I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
>As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>dress.
>
>Alledgedly.

She may have been hawt for one two-week period sometime in the early
1990s.


John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta
28-23

""What great cause would have been fought and won under
the banner, 'I stand for consensus'?"
- Margaret Thatcher

Don't be a dumn bass... read the damb fack.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm

John Rogers

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:00:55 PM1/15/04
to
Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at the
"superior intellect":

>Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in

>news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:
>
>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>
>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>> dress.
>>
>> Alledgedly.
>
>Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
>
>MH

Liar.

He Hate Retards

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:09:42 PM1/15/04
to
She got hotter when her bank account grew to the size of her gut.

Steve Cutchen

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:36:37 PM1/15/04
to
In article <400a0d65...@newsgroups.bellsouth.net>, John Rogers
<jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey, Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com>... I'm LAUGHING at
> the "superior intellect":
>
> >I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> >
> >As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> >dress.
> >
> >Alledgedly.
>
> She may have been hawt for one two-week period sometime in the early
> 1990s.

Yup.

http://tinyurl.com/2y87m

Glenn Tanner

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:39:00 PM1/15/04
to
Tonawanda Kardex wrote:

You're a sick man.

GT

Bryan S. Slick

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:40:21 PM1/15/04
to
[Clockwork Orange (no_this_isnt@my_email.com)]
[15 Jan 2004 12:31:21 -0800]

:I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.


:
:As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
:dress.
:
:Alledgedly.

I saw video of the weight loss on television the other night. She's
lookin' pretty good.. never considered her HAWT, though.

--
Bryan S. Slick, usenet at slick-family dot net

"To those who have fought for it,
freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

WiNK

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:45:41 PM1/15/04
to

Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9471A7ABA...@69.56.199.58...

> 76 trombones in the big parade, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>!!!
>
> >> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> >>
> >> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size
> >> 8 dress.
> >>
> >> Alledgedly.
> >
> > White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now,
> > but she's still....... skanky.
>
> Tell the truth, you'd eat her.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> --Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)
>

Nope, honest. Tried that kind once. It was not a fun experience.

Peach


Bryan S. Slick

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:42:52 PM1/15/04
to
[Matthew Hennig (ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org)]
[Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:07 -0600]

:Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in

:news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:
:
:> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
:>
:> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
:> dress.
:>
:> Alledgedly.
:
:Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
:
:MH

You'd hit it in the dark, in broad daylight, in the mud, in the rain.

Elizabeth

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:46:51 PM1/15/04
to

"WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:40071720$0$70308$7586...@news.frii.net...

Do you have any idea what those four words are going to cause?


Scott Harper

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 5:51:54 PM1/15/04
to

What is your problem with Mexicans?


harp
austin,tx

Chris Mihos

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 6:05:42 PM1/15/04
to
Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> [Matthew Hennig (ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org)]
> [Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:07 -0600]
>
> :Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in
> :news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:
> :
> :> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> :>
> :> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> :> dress.
> :>
> :> Alledgedly.
> :
> :Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
> :
> :MH
>
> You'd hit it in the dark, in broad daylight, in the mud, in the rain.
>

this sounds like it belongs in a dr seuss story.

--

chris
rsfc's four of hearts

Daniel Seriff

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 6:54:12 PM1/15/04
to
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:05:42 -0600, Chris Mihos wrote
(in message <a1FNb.469$jc4.2...@news2.news.adelphia.net>):

I would not fuck her in the dark,
I would not fuck her in the park.
I would not fuck her here or there,
I would not fuck her anywhere.

--
Daniel Seriff

Everywhere I go, I see black vans with heavily tinted windows and tiny
Nintendo logos. I fear for my life. I cannot identify myself. I must remain
in hiding...

Richard Stroud

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 7:25:16 PM1/15/04
to

"He Hate Retards" <drpim...@aol.come.ondown> wrote in message
news:20040115153817...@mb-m02.aol.com...

> She looks like a stripper now. Except for all the stretch marks.
>
> http://www.trimspa.com/
>

TrimSpa my ass.

That's three servings of cocaine and heroin a day

David Loewe, Jr.

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 7:29:40 PM1/15/04
to
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:46:51 -0500, "Elizabeth"
<elizabe...@THIShamptonroads.com> wrote:

>
>"WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:40071720$0$70308$7586...@news.frii.net...
>>
>> Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9471A7ABA...@69.56.199.58...
>> > 76 trombones in the big parade, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>!!!
>> >
>> > >> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>> > >>
>> > >> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size
>> > >> 8 dress.
>> > >>
>> > >> Alledgedly.
>> > >
>> > > White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now,
>> > > but she's still....... skanky.
>> >
>> > Tell the truth, you'd eat her.

>> Nope, honest. Tried that kind once. It was not a fun experience.

>Do you have any idea what those four words are going to cause?
>

OH

MY

GAWD


Giffs?
--
"Pay no attention to what the critics say; there has never been set up
a statue in honor of a critic."
- Jean Sibelius

David Loewe, Jr.

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 7:30:28 PM1/15/04
to
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:40:21 -0500, Bryan S. Slick
<use...@slick-family.not> wrote:

>[Clockwork Orange (no_this_isnt@my_email.com)]
>[15 Jan 2004 12:31:21 -0800]
>
>:I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>:
>:As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>:dress.
>:
>:Alledgedly.
>
>I saw video of the weight loss on television the other night. She's
>lookin' pretty good.. never considered her HAWT, though.

Her centerfold was HAWT.
--
"Will you come quietly, or must I use earplugs?"
- Russ Cage

Harry Boswell

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 8:05:52 PM1/15/04
to
On 15 Jan 2004 12:35:22 -0800, Clockwork Orange
<no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote:

>76 trombones in the big parade, Glenn Tanner <gt10
>@sanctimoniousassgoblin.com>!!!
>
>>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>>
>>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>>> dress.
>>>
>>> Alledgedly.
>>
>> She's still a skank from Mexia.
>
>With big teats.

Not even with yours.

WiNK

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 8:06:11 PM1/15/04
to

Elizabeth <elizabe...@THIShamptonroads.com> wrote in message
news:100e639...@corp.supernews.com...

Being too honest is one of my biggest flaws. Sigh.

Peach


Matthew Hennig

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 8:04:42 PM1/15/04
to
jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com (John Rogers) wrote in news:400b0d92.2893220
@newsgroups.bellsouth.net:

> Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at the
> "superior intellect":
>
>>Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in
>>news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:
>>
>>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>>
>>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>>> dress.
>>>
>>> Alledgedly.
>>
>>Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
>>
>>MH
>
> Liar.

Dude. I don't go for pork.

Matthew Hennig

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 8:05:27 PM1/15/04
to
Bryan S. Slick <use...@slick-family.not> wrote in
news:MPG.1a70e1777...@news.supernews.com:

> [Matthew Hennig (ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org)]
> [Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:07 -0600]
>
>:Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in
>:news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:
>:
>:> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>:>
>:> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>:> dress.
>:>
>:> Alledgedly.
>:
>:Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
>:
>:MH
>
> You'd hit it in the dark, in broad daylight, in the mud, in the rain.

I wouldn't hit it even with Hoover's sex toy in the dark of night.

David Loewe, Jr.

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 8:24:56 PM1/15/04
to
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:06:11 -0700, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Elizabeth <elizabe...@THIShamptonroads.com> wrote in message
>news:100e639...@corp.supernews.com...
>>
>> "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:40071720$0$70308$7586...@news.frii.net...
>> >
>> > Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message
>> > news:Xns9471A7ABA...@69.56.199.58...
>> > > 76 trombones in the big parade, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>!!!
>> > >
>> > > >> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>> > > >>
>> > > >> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size
>> > > >> 8 dress.
>> > > >>
>> > > >> Alledgedly.
>> > > >
>> > > > White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now,
>> > > > but she's still....... skanky.
>> > >
>> > > Tell the truth, you'd eat her.

>> > Nope, honest. Tried that kind once. It was not a fun experience.

>> Do you have any idea what those four words are going to cause?

>Being too honest is one of my biggest flaws. Sigh.

Honesty is the best policy.
--
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the
blood of patriots and tyrants."
- Thomas Jefferson

Bryan S. Slick

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 9:35:45 PM1/15/04
to
[Chris Mihos (h...@knowspaam.burro.astr.cwru.edu)]
[Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:05:42 GMT]

I thought of that as I was finishing the above line.. but then if I
really thought that, I'd have to write the next line and make it rhyme,
and I just don't have that kind of time to write such lines.

Bryan S. Slick

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 9:36:26 PM1/15/04
to
[David Loewe, Jr. (dlo...@mindspring.com)]
[Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:30:28 -0600]

:Her centerfold was HAWT.

..'til every drug dealer in California hit it, sure.

Damon Hynes aka Benoit Balz

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 9:57:16 PM1/15/04
to
> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.

I don't mind the weight, it's the self-abuse and the bad hair/clothes/makeup
that turned me off. When she cleans up, she cleans up well...


--
http://home.att.net/~damonhynes/

"Our substitute teacher had a pair of Guess? jeans on, so I guessed 44 and
the next thing I know, I'm in the Principal's office...!"-Kelly Bundy


AVENGE MARNY!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheMarnyStanierAppreciationSociety/

Damon Hynes aka Benoit Balz

unread,
Jan 15, 2004, 9:59:11 PM1/15/04
to
> Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.


I woodn't hit her...I'd paint her.

Steve Cutchen

unread,
Jan 16, 2004, 12:26:55 AM1/16/04
to
In article <0001HW.BC2C8444...@news-server.austin.rr.com>,
Daniel Seriff <micro...@nospam.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:05:42 -0600, Chris Mihos wrote
> (in message <a1FNb.469$jc4.2...@news2.news.adelphia.net>):
>
> > Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> >> [Matthew Hennig (ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org)]
> >> [Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:07 -0600]
> >>
> >>> Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in
> >>> news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:
> >>>
> >>>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> >>>>
> >>>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> >>>> dress.
> >>>>
> >>>> Alledgedly.
> >>>
> >>> Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
> >>>
> >>> MH
> >>
> >> You'd hit it in the dark, in broad daylight, in the mud, in the rain.
> >
> > this sounds like it belongs in a dr seuss story.
>
> I would not fuck her in the dark,
> I would not fuck her in the park.
> I would not fuck her here or there,
> I would not fuck her anywhere.

This did not make me laff.

It made me guffaw and wet my pants!

Steve Cutchen

unread,
Jan 16, 2004, 12:36:22 AM1/16/04
to
In article <eQENb.5319$5M.1...@dfw-read.news.verio.net>, Scott Harper
<scha...@cisco.com.ocsic> wrote: