RSFC Quiz

dun...@yahoo.com

Nov 7, 2005, 1:08:02 PM11/7/05
RSFC Quiz
Version 1.01
By: Paul ("Panks" for you dumb asses who don't know)

This test is designed to adequately gauge your abilities in RSFCKness.
You need not be a regular "poaster" to score highly on this exam. There
are a total of ten questions on this quiz. Please answer truthfully,
and
try not to cheat!

1. Please describe a weird dream you've had in the space provided:

2. Was the aforementioned dream in Question 1 related to:

A] Sex B] Your Mom C] Football D] None of the above

3. Who is Alabama's football coach?

A] Frank W. Thomas B] Paul W. "Bear" Bryant
C] Gene Stallings D] None of the above

4. Baylor last had a winning season in 1915.

A] True
B] False

5. Lindsay Morris was a Nebraska cheerleader in 2004-05. What is she
doing now?

A] Getting drunk B] Having lots of sex C] A & B
D] None of the above

6. Monica Monahan tried out for the ASU cheer squad for 2005-06. How
did she pass?

A] By luck B] By talent C] By God's Will
D] Everyone passes, duh!

7. According to Aggieathletics.com, Texas A&M has a basketball team,
too. How did this happen?

A] It's all Joseph Jones's fault B] Texas needed a team to win against
C] Carlton Dotson escaped from prison D] Baylor sucks

8. Your mom/sister/girlfriend is getting screwed by your male neighbor.
He's been screwing her everywhere: in the alley, in his car, in your
bed, in his bed, in the bathroom, in the kitchen...they just don't ever
stop. What do you do to remedy this "situation"?

A] Curse B] Buy a gun C] Watch
D] None of the above

9. Einstein once said that "E=MC2". What does this mean?

A] That light has intelligence B] That E really does equal MC2, but I
don't know what it means
C] That Einstein ate too many spicy pickles
D] None of the above

10. Final question: You are walking through a forest and hear (but
don't see) a tree fall. Did it really fall?

A] Ask The King; he followed me there with a Whopper in hand
B] That big, brown, ugly grizzled bear might know...shit! Run!
C] Trees don't fall, dumb ass. Everyone knows gravity is 4th grade
science bullshit.
D] None of the above

If you scored:

10 points...you are a FINE RSFCKer with mongo brains, dude!
9 points...you are a gentleman and a scholar.
8 points...there is hope yet for humanity.
7 points...you drank a six pack before taking the test.
6 points...someone dropped you as a baby.
5 points...Nebraska football is your occupation.
4 points...you are really a Florida State cheerleader.
3 points...you are a blonde Florida State cheerleader.
2 points...you are an Iowa Hawkeyes fan with little to look forward
to.
1 point...you are a lone amoeba, wandering the cosmos in search of
free beer.
0 points...someone stapled you to a tree and made you watch baseball,
right?

Paul

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 7, 2005, 3:35:49 PM11/7/05
I love tests.
1. I dreamed I was in a hollywood movie... and I was the star of the
movie... and I was naked.

2.
All of the above

3. Louis C K

4. Yes

5. Blowing Tyrell Owens for nickles

6. She passed out

7. whats basketball???

8. watch

9. E = mc what?

10. try clapping with one hand

MoParMaN

Nov 7, 2005, 4:00:44 PM11/7/05

<dun...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> RSFC Quiz
> Version 1.01
> By: Paul ("Panks" for you dumb asses who don't know)
>
> This test is designed to adequately gauge your abilities in RSFCKness.
> You need not be a regular "poaster" to score highly on this exam. There
> are a total of ten questions on this quiz. Please answer truthfully,
> and
> try not to cheat!
>
> 1. Please describe a weird dream you've had in the space provided:

I dreamed I didn't have a dream!

> 2. Was the aforementioned dream in Question 1 related to:
>
> A] Sex B] Your Mom C] Football D] None of the above

D.

> 3. Who is Alabama's football coach?

Who Cares

> 4. Baylor last had a winning season in 1915.

B] False

> 5. Lindsay Morris was a Nebraska cheerleader in 2004-05. What is she
> doing now?

She's the pivot man in a circle jerk.

> 6. Monica Monahan tried out for the ASU cheer squad for 2005-06. How
> did she pass?

> D] Everyone passes, duh!

> 7. According to Aggieathletics.com, Texas A&M has a basketball team,
> too. How did this happen?

Xbreeding sheep to goats to Maggies caused this.

> 8. Your mom/sister/girlfriend is getting screwed by your male neighbor.
> He's been screwing her everywhere: in the alley, in his car, in your
> bed, in his bed, in the bathroom, in the kitchen...they just don't ever
> stop. What do you do to remedy this "situation"?

Turn the waterhose on them.

> 9. Einstein once said that "E=MC2". What does this mean?

Why would anyone even care.

> 10. Final question: You are walking through a forest and hear (but
> don't see) a tree fall. Did it really fall?

It fell, you can rely on one of 6 senses to qualify this.

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

lee-...@web-spam-a-me-roonie.net

Nov 7, 2005, 4:17:08 PM11/7/05

That cinches it. Panks is Thor's sockpuppet.

--Lee

OrangeDood

Nov 7, 2005, 4:34:36 PM11/7/05
If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five
minutes, lee-...@web-spam-a-me-roonie.net!

> That cinches it. Panks is Thor's sockpuppet.

Well, drop my drawers.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff

"Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right
ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little."
-- Tom Stoppard

dun...@yahoo.com

Nov 7, 2005, 7:30:35 PM11/7/05
Who in God's Green Earth is Thor?

Paul

Ike

Nov 7, 2005, 10:52:27 PM11/7/05

http://tinyurl.com/ixii

--
Yrs.,

Ike

“You guys are back on the bandwagon,” Michael Robinson said.
“We knew it was going to happen. We’re not really concerned if you
like us.”

http://www.frappr.com/rsfckers

Dennis

Nov 8, 2005, 9:11:33 AM11/8/05
Ike <I...@SHAEF.NET> You're digging it round, when it aughta Be SQUARE

>dun...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Who in God's Green Earth is Thor?
>>

>http://tinyurl.com/ixii

ahhh he's a kitten, how cute...

I thought he was...

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/t/thor.htm
--
"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfeld
"Education is the progressive discovery of our own Ignorance" - Will Durant

Mos

Nov 8, 2005, 10:58:53 AM11/8/05
> RSFC Quiz
> Version 1.01
> By: Paul ("Panks" for you dumb asses who don't know)
>
> This test is designed to adequately gauge your abilities
> in RSFCKness. You need not be a regular "poaster" to
> score highly on this exam. There are a total of ten
> questions on this quiz. Please answer truthfully, and
> try not to cheat!
>
> 1. Please describe a weird dream you've had in the space
> provided:

Sorry, I've never had a dream in that space.

> 2. Was the aforementioned dream in Question 1 related to:

All the other dreams I've never had in that space.

> 3. Who is Alabama's football coach?

Some guy.

> 4. Baylor last had a winning season in 1915.

Congratulations to them.

> 5. Lindsay Morris was a Nebraska cheerleader in 2004-05.
> What is she doing now?

Not posting in any of these NewsGroups.

> 6. Monica Monahan tried out for the ASU cheer squad for
> 2005-06. How did she pass?

Water or gas ?

> 7. According to Aggieathletics.com, Texas A&M has a
> basketball team, too. How did this happen?

They got some guys together that liked to
bounce their balls....

> 8. Your mom/sister/girlfriend is getting screwed by your
> male neighbor. He's been screwing her everywhere: in the
> alley, in his car, in your bed, in his bed, in the
> bathroom, in the kitchen...they just don't ever stop.
> What do you do to remedy this "situation"?

Since I do not live in the deep south, I do
not have a mom/sister/girlfriend.

> 9. Einstein once said that "E=MC2". What does this mean?

He liked to talk.

> 10. Final question: You are walking through a forest and
> hear (but don't see) a tree fall. Did it really fall?

You have to prove I was really in the forest, first.