What has 6 Balls?

Scott Hendryx

Oct 28, 1994, 4:12:11 PM10/28/94
What has six balls and screws you twice a week?

The Texas Lottery..

William T Talmage

Nov 6, 1994, 10:48:16 PM11/6/94
wIn article <38rlur$5...@crl5.crl.com>, da...@crl.com (Scott Hendryx) writes:
> What has six balls and screws you twice a week?
>
> The Texas Lottery..

what the hell does that have to do with football

David C. Tuttle

Nov 7, 1994, 10:20:50 AM11/7/94
wtt...@tntech.edu (William T Talmage) wrote:
> da...@crl.com (Scott Hendryx) writes:
>>
>> What has six balls and screws you twice a week?
>> The Texas Lottery..
>
> what the hell does that have to do with football

It provides an interesting contrast...

* Predicting the outcome of the Texas Lottery is easier than
predicting the outcome of the Southwest Conference this year.

* That's six more balls than Bevo's got.

* At least the Southwest Conference screws you only once a week.

--
David C. Tuttle, Biomathematics ----> d...@odin.mda.uth.tmc.edu <----
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center +1 713 792 2606

Scott Hendryx

Nov 9, 1994, 9:50:24 AM11/9/94
David C. Tuttle (d...@odin.mda.uth.tmc.edu) wrote:

: wtt...@tntech.edu (William T Talmage) wrote:
: > da...@crl.com (Scott Hendryx) writes:
: >>
: >> What has six balls and screws you twice a week?
: >> The Texas Lottery..
: >
: > what the hell does that have to do with football

: It provides an interesting contrast...

: * Predicting the outcome of the Texas Lottery is easier than
: predicting the outcome of the Southwest Conference this year.

: * That's six more balls than Bevo's got.

: * At least the Southwest Conference screws you only once a week.

Thanx for the help, I guess our buddy up above can't see the Humor
of the rsfc. He probably admits to voting for Clinton and thinks
Auburn and Notre Dame are #1. |()-
Scott. Why can't aggies lay on the beach..?
The cats keep buring them../

: --