mia's Replacement for "LT"

JGibson

Oct 22, 2021, 10:04:26 AM10/22/21
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10015735-bettor-wins-13m-on-30k-wager-after-browns-cash-4-leg-moneyline-parlay

Note that while the headline seems to imply $13m, the winnings were only 1/10th of that at $1.3m.

michael anderson

Oct 22, 2021, 1:17:32 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 9:04:26 AM UTC-5, JGibson wrote:
> https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10015735-bettor-wins-13m-on-30k-wager-after-browns-cash-4-leg-moneyline-parlay
>
> Note that while the headline seems to imply $13m, the winnings were only 1/10th of that at $1.3m.

http://mediaconfidential.blogspot.com/2021/06/birmingham-radio-wjoxs-roundtable-hosts.html

can't replace the great LT.

That said, I don't have a smart phone so I don't think I can listen to their new downloadable show/digital platform/podcast in my car while driving. I do listen to them at
home sometimes later in the day. And from 7 to 10am espn's Cole Cubelic(who lives just down the street from me and is a homewood native) and Greg Mcelroy are doing a
really good job with their new show, 'Mcelroy and Cubelic' so I listen to that on my very short drive in to the hospital.

Gmac is doing a lot of the bigger national games on abc and espn as color commentary in a 2 man booth, so I wonder how long a local radio station in Bham will be able to
keep him in that role full time. I guess it's something to keep busy and keep some revenue coming in for him during the football offseason which is 2/3rds of the time.