Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
05.09.2021, 15:55:3905.09.21
an
Coach O or Mike Leach?

jimbr...@yahoo.com

ungelesen,
05.09.2021, 20:04:0705.09.21
an
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 2:55:39 PM UTC-5, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:
> Coach O or Mike Leach?

Frost.

Michael Falkner

ungelesen,
06.09.2021, 00:16:1706.09.21
an
Followed by an investigation of the UCF program under him.

We find out the same things happened as with Boise.

Mike

Richard OKeefe

ungelesen,
06.09.2021, 10:55:2106.09.21
an
UConn HC Randy Edsall has announced his retirement at seasons end, maybe not a bad idea after losing at home to Holy Cross on Saturday.

However, he has the Boilermakers coming in next Saturday and their record against weak opponents on the road hasn't been sterling lately. I remember them being called the Spoilermakers back in the 1950s because of their penchant for pulling off upsets.

Dick OKeefe

Emperor Wonko the Sane

ungelesen,
06.09.2021, 10:59:4306.09.21
an
Oh please. Do you honestly think that there isn't a program in the country that isn't violating the "analyst" rules? Rumor has it that this may be a set-up so that they can fire Frost "for cause" and thus don't have to pay the rest of his contract.

Doug

Michael Falkner

ungelesen,
07.09.2021, 06:06:4307.09.21
an
On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 7:55:21 AM UTC-7, Richard OKeefe wrote:
> UConn HC Randy Edsall has announced his retirement at seasons end, maybe not a bad idea after losing at home to Holy Cross on Saturday.

And, if we count "stepped down" as firing, we have our winner: Edsall stepped down on Monday.

Mike

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
02.10.2021, 22:21:1502.10.21
an
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 2:55:39 PM UTC-5, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:
> Coach O or Mike Leach?

Dan Mullen or Jimbo Fisher?

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
09.10.2021, 22:06:2709.10.21
an
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 2:55:39 PM UTC-5, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:
> Coach O or Mike Leach?

Coach O or The Field?

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
16.10.2021, 16:42:4916.10.21
an
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 2:55:39 PM UTC-5, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:
> Coach O or Mike Leach?

Dan Mullen or Yale’s coach?

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
16.10.2021, 19:30:2416.10.21
an
Manny Diaz or Justin Fuente?

unclejr

ungelesen,
16.10.2021, 21:09:4116.10.21
an
Clay Helton.

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
17.10.2021, 13:34:1017.10.21
an
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 2:55:39 PM UTC-5, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:
> Coach O or Mike Leach?

We have a winner!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32417460/ed-orgeron-return-coach-lsu-tigers-next-season-sources-say

xyzzy

ungelesen,
18.10.2021, 22:05:0218.10.21
an
Turns out it’s Nick Rolovich, in a stunning upset

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
16.11.2021, 10:38:2216.11.21
an
We have another winner!!

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
21.11.2021, 14:10:4221.11.21
an
Another winner!!!

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
15.12.2021, 21:33:2915.12.21
an
Urban Meyer or The Field

Michael Falkner

ungelesen,
16.12.2021, 00:21:1916.12.21
an
On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 6:33:29 PM UTC-8, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:

> Urban Meyer or The Field

Something gives me the impression, God's honest, that the Khans would rather gut the Jaguars completely than fire Meyer. I'm aware of the physical abuse claims, but some owner is going to have to go about things "the hard way" -- you know, that it's easier to fire the coach than all the players, etc. ...

Mike

Eric Ramon

ungelesen,
16.12.2021, 01:58:3816.12.21
an
You would have had to have gotten your bet down quickly. I'm thankful that this happened after Oregon hired Dan Lanning because you never know if our AD would have been tempted to get Meyer here.

Michael Falkner

ungelesen,
16.12.2021, 04:10:3116.12.21
an
On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 10:58:38 PM UTC-8, Eric Ramon wrote:

> You would have had to have gotten your bet down quickly. I'm thankful that this happened after Oregon hired Dan Lanning because you never know if our AD would have been tempted to get Meyer here.

The Khans need to be forced to sell the Jaguars. If that means moving the team, so be it.

Shad is absolutely incompetent in the ways of at least the NFL, if not English soccer on top of it.

3-26 and three head coaches in their last 29 games.

Mike

Johnny RSFCootball

ungelesen,
16.12.2021, 09:51:0516.12.21
an
That was a fast progression from “Do you think he’ll get fired after one season?” to “Maybe he should be fired now.” to “He should definitely be fired now.” to “Wow they did it.”

RoddyMcCorley

ungelesen,
16.12.2021, 14:21:5016.12.21
an
So what college team is going to get him? Nebraska? Florida?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/urban-meyer-fired-by-jaguars-in-midnight-move-after-less-than-one-season-on-job/

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

Eric Ramon

ungelesen,
16.12.2021, 15:53:4816.12.21
an
On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 11:21:50 AM UTC-8, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 12/16/2021 1:58 AM, Eric Ramon wrote:
> >> Urban Meyer or The Field
> >
> > You would have had to have gotten your bet down quickly. I'm thankful that this happened after Oregon hired Dan Lanning because you never know if our AD would have been tempted to get Meyer here.
> >
> So what college team is going to get him? Nebraska? Florida?
>
> https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/urban-meyer-fired-by-jaguars-in-midnight-move-after-less-than-one-season-on-job/

I haven't seen his reaction to the firing. It should be good! His daughter has posted some irrelevant stuff. She seems angry. Must be hereditary.

RoddyMcCorley

ungelesen,
16.12.2021, 18:04:0416.12.21
an
Yeah, she said something like "this is war."

Michael Falkner

ungelesen,
17.12.2021, 03:05:1217.12.21
an
On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 12:53:48 PM UTC-8, Eric Ramon wrote:

> I haven't seen his reaction to the firing. It should be good! His daughter has posted some irrelevant stuff. She seems angry. Must be hereditary.

I would not be surprised, frankly, if his response is "at least three-quarters of the team has no business playing professional football at any league".

That would describe the Jaguars to a T.

Khans: Sell the team.

Mike
0 neue Nachrichten