mianderson makes a play....

michael anderson

Oct 18, 2021, 8:34:22 PM10/18/21
against 'king henry' lmao.....

'King Henry' is a huge negative against good teams....sets them up in second and third and long ALL.GAME.

I'm up for the season and have been en fuego lately....so lets keep it going.

Bet: Bills, -6, risking 4 units

michael anderson

Oct 18, 2021, 8:40:40 PM10/18/21
lmao 'king henry' falls down in the passing game to set up a third and long(should change his nickname to 'third and henry') and is such a
weakness in the passing game the Titans aren't even keeping him on the field on most 3rd down plays....that *he* sets up. It's a damning statement if a back can't stay on the field on third down, and it doesn't look like he can. But hey maybe he will win another
rushing title on 1 bazillion carries while AJ Brown sits there unused watching 'king henry' run into the line as if it were 1976.....

Johnny RSFCootball

Oct 18, 2021, 9:08:13 PM10/18/21
Would you rather root for an NFL team that uses an Alabama RB too much or one that uses an Alabama QB too much? Which is worse?

Johnny RSFCootball

Oct 18, 2021, 11:38:24 PM10/18/21
TOTE THE ROCK!!
GROUND AND POUND!!!

JGibson

Oct 19, 2021, 12:02:58 AM10/19/21
7.2 yards/rush for Henry compared to 7.4 yards/pass attempt for Tannehill. Almost identical. But 1 INT for Tannehill and no lost balls for Henry actually makes Henry's numbers come out better.

JGibson

Oct 19, 2021, 12:05:14 AM10/19/21
Although without the 76 yard TD run, Henry's yards/carry is only 3.5.

Michael Falkner

Oct 19, 2021, 5:32:00 AM10/19/21
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

How'd you like that dive Allen took to intentionally lose the game?

Mike

unclejr

Oct 19, 2021, 9:31:48 AM10/19/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 7:34:22 PM UTC-5, miande...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm sure that this was a "sharp" bet.

michael anderson

Oct 19, 2021, 1:11:51 PM10/19/21
it was actually a little squareish....but yes I tend to make a lot more sharp plays than square plays. Thats why I am up for the year.

jimbr...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2021, 2:34:16 PM10/19/21
Are you ? Seems like you were barely above water on your last bet, and now -6. If you are up, its by the skin of your teeth.

michael anderson

Oct 20, 2021, 12:27:03 PM10/20/21
well -4 units(line was -6). And yes I am barely above even now.......just +4 units for the whole year.