RSFC Childrens Lit Selections

Eric Enholm

Aug 31, 2000, 6:23:55 PM8/31/00
Harry Boswell and the Culture of Violence
How the Grinch Rutsed Texmas
The Adventures of Alice in the Pac 10
Mr. Mij Can Moo, Can You? : Dr. Seuss's Book of Wonderful Noises
The Chronicles of Nitnia: The Lion, the Coach, and the Wardrobe
Curious George and the Visor
The Baylornstain Bears Fumble on the One Yard Line
The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew: The Mystery of Colorado Recruiting
Manhattan schedules the Muppets
The Little Prince (translated by Frank Solich)

Thor

Mike MacDonald

Sep 1, 2000, 12:23:24 AM9/1/00

Dr. Dahmus' magic thermometer beans (do not plant indoors)
the "Hello Kitty" accessories line for girls from Snyder Scheduling,
Inc.
Professor Neuheisel's exploding program (use under adult supervision)
"Bandwagon Barbie" from McGrath Industries
"Crack whore and the seven cripples action set", ACC productions
"John Waters' 'Divine' dress-up kit" by Why2JCorp.
Uncle Archie's brand pond dynamite by Ronco
"Motivational techniques for young athletes" videotape by Luther
Campbell (discontinued - get 'em while they last)
The nature conservancy field guide to Big XII mascots
"Hail to the victors" and other nursery rhymes for infants (includes
xylophone and child-safe sticks)
CadetCo's "Aggie Logs"
"Peter Pan's secrets to staying a newbie forever" by yours truly

--

Sincerely,

Mike from Mass.

James R Whitson

Sep 1, 2000, 12:46:22 AM9/1/00

The Little Bandwagon That Couldn't, by V. T. Goiter

James R Whitson
The Whitson Rankings President Elect
http://whitson.freeservers.com/football http://presidentelect.org
whitson...@email.com ja...@presidentelect.org

star...@bellsouth.net

Sep 1, 2000, 10:15:33 AM9/1/00
On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:23:55 +0000, Eric Enholm <een...@esu10.org>
wrote:

>Harry Boswell and the Culture of Violence

Bite Me!!!

I would have preferred:

"The Return Of The Monkey Wrench Gang - This Time They're Pissed"
by Harry Boswell

Daryl D. Spillmann

Sep 1, 2000, 11:36:08 AM9/1/00
Mike MacDonald wrote:

> The nature conservancy field guide to Big XII mascots

Back in the late 80's when the SWC was still functional and Banana
Republic was popular, there was a t-shirt on campus captioned "Aggie
Republic" which resembled a BR t-shirt. In the background of the
picture was a jungle, and hiding in the jungle was a cow, a
horned-frog, a horse, a cougar, an owl, a pig, a bear, and a strange
Zorro looking thingy. In the foreground was a guy dressed like an
Aggie holding a high-powered rifle.

It rooled.

> CadetCo's "Aggie Logs"

Ooooooo. Your a meen won.

--
------------------
Daryl D. Spillmann

Richard Stroud

Sep 1, 2000, 11:59:14 AM9/1/00
On Fri, 01 Sep 2000 04:23:24 GMT, Mike MacDonald <me_mac...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dr. Dahmus' magic thermometer beans (do not plant indoors)
>the "Hello Kitty" accessories line for girls from Snyder Scheduling,
>Inc.
>Professor Neuheisel's exploding program (use under adult supervision)
>"Bandwagon Barbie" from McGrath Industries
>"Crack whore and the seven cripples action set", ACC productions
>"John Waters' 'Divine' dress-up kit" by Why2JCorp.
>Uncle Archie's brand pond dynamite by Ronco
>"Motivational techniques for young athletes" videotape by Luther
>Campbell (discontinued - get 'em while they last)
>The nature conservancy field guide to Big XII mascots
>"Hail to the victors" and other nursery rhymes for infants (includes
>xylophone and child-safe sticks)
>CadetCo's "Aggie Logs"
>"Peter Pan's secrets to staying a newbie forever" by yours truly

Spurrier's DookSack Dress Up Kit
The Easy Bake Schedule Maker! - Now you can have Cupcake Non-Conf schedules like Florida & Nebraska!
Lil Troller's Fishing Kit - land an unsuspecting newbie lunker!

Raymond Chuang

Sep 1, 2000, 4:53:24 PM9/1/00
"Mike MacDonald" <me_mac...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Dr. Dahmus' magic thermometer beans (do not plant indoors)
> the "Hello Kitty" accessories line for girls from Snyder Scheduling,
> Inc.
> Professor Neuheisel's exploding program (use under adult supervision)
> "Bandwagon Barbie" from McGrath Industries
> "Crack whore and the seven cripples action set", ACC productions
> "John Waters' 'Divine' dress-up kit" by Why2JCorp.
> Uncle Archie's brand pond dynamite by Ronco
> "Motivational techniques for young athletes" videotape by Luther
> Campbell (discontinued - get 'em while they last)
> The nature conservancy field guide to Big XII mascots
> "Hail to the victors" and other nursery rhymes for infants (includes
> xylophone and child-safe sticks)
> CadetCo's "Aggie Logs"
> "Peter Pan's secrets to staying a newbie forever" by yours truly

Why do I have this feeling that this crowd has been reading a bit too much
of Joanne K. Rowling's Harry Potter books? :-)

--
Raymond Chuang
Mountain View, CA USA