I had my first colonoscopy the other day

Johnny RSFCootball

Oct 18, 2021, 1:33:33 PM10/18/21
The brute didn’t even buy me dinner first. Where have all the gentlemen gone? I did get some of the Bill Cosby knock out drugs, which was nice.

Ken Olson

Oct 18, 2021, 3:11:13 PM10/18/21
On 10/18/2021 1:33 PM, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:
> The brute didn’t even buy me dinner first. Where have all the gentlemen gone? I did get some of the Bill Cosby knock out drugs, which was nice.

I get mine done by a lady.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Johnny RSFCootball

Oct 18, 2021, 5:24:14 PM10/18/21
I think I’d still want the Bill Cosby medicine.

Ken Olson

Oct 18, 2021, 6:46:24 PM10/18/21
Propofol!!!

GrtArtiste

Oct 18, 2021, 7:13:49 PM10/18/21
On 10/18/2021 1:33 PM, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:
> The brute didn’t even buy me dinner first. Where have all the gentlemen gone? I did get some of the Bill Cosby knock out drugs, which was nice.

First? Why would you want a free meal before a colonoscopy?

GrtArtiste

Ken Olson

Oct 18, 2021, 7:27:24 PM10/18/21
The prostate anal digital exam is where having a lady doctor is better
because their fingers are smaller.

dragon fox

Oct 18, 2021, 7:44:24 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1:33:33 PM UTC-4, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:
> The brute didn’t even buy me dinner first. Where have all the gentlemen gone? I did get some of the Bill Cosby knock out drugs, which was nice.

You should have talked to Karl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwbtqZj_ciU

F0x

Johnny RSFCootball

Oct 18, 2021, 9:04:51 PM10/18/21
Good point. Actually the procedure itself was the was easiest part of the process.

xyzzy

Oct 18, 2021, 9:41:30 PM10/18/21
Yup. Count backwards from 10, get to about 5 and you’re in the recovery
room.

It’s the day or two of shitting until you shit water that sucks.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Ted Heise

Oct 19, 2021, 5:51:31 PM10/19/21
On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 01:41:26 -0000 (UTC),
xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Johnny RSFCootball <jaymiller19...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >> First? Why would you want a free meal before a colonoscopy?
> >>
> >> GrtArtiste
> >
> > Good point. Actually the procedure itself was the was easiest
> > part of the process.
> >

> Yup. Count backwards from 10, get to about 5 and you???re in
> the recovery room.
>
> It???s the day or two of shitting until you shit water that
> sucks.

The switch to PEG in the last decade or so has made the front end
(so to speak) much more tolerable.

--
Ted Heise <the...@panix.com> West Lafayette, IN, USA