Take that, Hector.

Frisbee®

Sep 23, 2021, 6:22:02 PMSep 23
I'm hiding in an open room, and I hear Hector stirring. No need to worry, the bastard is infirmed, in a wheelchair, harmless.

WTF, he's getting up out of his wheelchair and walking towards me with that twitching lip and sneer of his. No problem, he's an old man, fake lameness or not. I'll just knock the fucker out.

My arms aren't moving. Their tied! But wait, my legs aren't tied! I'll front kick the son of a bitch in the jaw, knock him out cold!

THWACK!!!!!

I don't know whether it was the night stand or the wall, but my big toe was bleeding as I awoke.

Johnny RSFCootball

Sep 23, 2021, 6:41:32 PMSep 23
Did you binge Breaking Bad before falling asleep?

Frisbee®

Sep 23, 2021, 6:56:11 PMSep 23
Yup, but Hector died last season.