For Dinner This Week

winnard

Mar 3, 2006, 9:48:54 PM3/3/06
Monday-Chili Cheese Fries
Tuesday-Chili Cheese Fries
Wednesday-Chili Cheese Fries
Thursday-Chili Cheese Fries
Tonight-Chili Cheese Fries

My wife will suffer greatly for not cooking me dinner, for I have
stockpiled a weekend of chemical warfare.

winnard

Mercellus Bohren

Mar 3, 2006, 10:59:52 PM3/3/06
"winnard" <8tr...@cox.net> wrote in message

Dude, an iceburg just evaporated.

alic...@yahoo.com

Mar 3, 2006, 11:38:06 PM3/3/06

winnard wrote:

Colin Powell has just shown satellite photos of your house to the
UN.

-Tom Enright

> winnard

Bryan S. Slick

Mar 4, 2006, 1:10:20 AM3/4/06
At about 3 Mar 2006 20:38:06 -0800, was dragged into the street and
beaten by an angry mob for writing..

God damn it.. I don't WANNA invade Oklahoma!

FUCK!

--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"To those who have fought for it,
freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

MoParMaN

Mar 4, 2006, 9:01:48 AM3/4/06

"winnard" <8tr...@cox.net> wrote in message
Hold the sheet's over her head.............She's never forget here wifely
duties again.

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

MoParMaN

Mar 4, 2006, 9:16:34 AM3/4/06

"MoParMaN" <scott.hend...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
'SHE'll"

Charles Beauchamp

Mar 4, 2006, 5:09:16 PM3/4/06
Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> At about 3 Mar 2006 20:38:06 -0800, was dragged into the street and
> beaten by an angry mob for writing..
>
>> winnard wrote:
>>
>>> Monday-Chili Cheese Fries
>>> Tuesday-Chili Cheese Fries
>>> Wednesday-Chili Cheese Fries
>>> Thursday-Chili Cheese Fries
>>> Tonight-Chili Cheese Fries
>>>
>>> My wife will suffer greatly for not cooking me dinner, for I have
>>> stockpiled a weekend of chemical warfare.
>>
>> Colin Powell has just shown satellite photos of your house to the
>> UN.
>
> God damn it.. I don't WANNA invade Oklahoma!
>
> FUCK!

I oppose US intervention in Oklahoma. We shouldn't be doing for Oklahoma
boys what Oklahoma boys won't do for themselves. We have no compelling
national security interest in Oklahoma. The President shouldn't aughta be
running all over trying to police the world. Chimpy McHalliburton is just
trying to line his Hitlerlike pockets. This is really all just Clinton's
fault anyways.
--
v/r Dread Pirate Rackham

"You know one things that's wrong with this country? Everybody gets a
chance to have their fair say." - President Clinton 28 May 1993

"There is nothing patriotic about hating your country, or pretending
that you can love your country but despise your government." -
President Clinton 5 May 1995

Jim Brown

Mar 5, 2006, 11:16:38 AM3/5/06

"Charles Beauchamp" <C.E.Be...@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message

> Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> > At about 3 Mar 2006 20:38:06 -0800, was dragged into the street and
> > beaten by an angry mob for writing..

> >> Colin Powell has just shown satellite photos of your house to the
> >> UN.
> >
> > God damn it.. I don't WANNA invade Oklahoma!
> >
> > FUCK!
>
> I oppose US intervention in Oklahoma. We shouldn't be doing for Oklahoma
> boys what Oklahoma boys won't do for themselves. We have no compelling
> national security interest in Oklahoma. The President shouldn't aughta be
> running all over trying to police the world. Chimpy McHalliburton is just
> trying to line his Hitlerlike pockets. This is really all just Clinton's
> fault anyways.

NO BLOOD FOR OKLAHOMOAN OILS!!!!

Jim Brown

Mar 5, 2006, 11:17:29 AM3/5/06

> "MoParMaN" <scott.hend...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "winnard" <8tr...@cox.net> wrote in message
> >> Monday-Chili Cheese Fries
> >> Tuesday-Chili Cheese Fries
> >> Wednesday-Chili Cheese Fries
> >> Thursday-Chili Cheese Fries
> >> Tonight-Chili Cheese Fries
> >>
> >> My wife will suffer greatly for not cooking me dinner, for I have
> >> stockpiled a weekend of chemical warfare.
> >>

> >> winnard
> >>
> > Hold the sheet's over her head.............She's never forget here
wifely
> > duties again.
> >
> > --
> > MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
> > --SCUD Coordinates 32.61204 North: 96.92993 West--
> >
> 'SHE'll"

Its Oklahomoa. "SHEEP'LL"

Charles Beauchamp

Mar 5, 2006, 11:59:45 AM3/5/06

Hey! Hey! Whore! Whore! We don't need no Okie war!

MoParMaN

Mar 5, 2006, 6:22:18 PM3/5/06

"Jim Brown" <ji...@wells.net> wrote in message

> "MoParMaN" <scott.hend...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "MoParMaN" <scott.hend...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "winnard" <8tr...@cox.net> wrote in message

>> > Hold the sheet's over her head.............She's never forget here
> wifely
>> > duties again.
>> >
>> > --
>> > MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
>> > --SCUD Coordinates 32.61204 North: 96.92993 West--
>> >
>> 'SHE'll"
>

> Its Oklahomoa. "SHEEP'LL"

I've seen pictures of Winnards wife unit, she has a six pack. She could
prolly woop all our asses. Okie womins are knowed to do this when fed
tekkilla.

Ralph Kennedy

Mar 6, 2006, 1:42:10 PM3/6/06

Often Enright's jokes are lame. This isn't one
of those times--TMML!

--Ralph Kennedy {ames,gatech,husc6,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!kennedy
{allegra,decvax,ihnp4,oddjob}--^
^---------------The Wrong Choice
internet: ken...@asuvax.eas.asu.edu