Biden: Disaster or Set Back?

Irish Mike

May 26, 2023, 6:53:58 PM5/26/23
A new poll of Democrat, Independent and Republican
voters spells terrible news for Biden. The question
was, "What if Biden wins re-election in 2024?":

A "Disaster" for America - 41%

A "Set Back" for America - 26%

So that is 67% of all American voters, including Democrats!

But, as I've said before, I don't believe Biden will actually run
in 2024. His mental decline is getting even worse, America's
major problems have not been solved and are getting even
worse and Biden's polling numbers are absolutely terrible.

I look for Biden's far left wing handlers to come up
with a medical excuse to move him to the
sidelines and they wlli pick some candidate they think
has a better chance to win.

Irish Mike

Every loss for left-wing Democrats is a win for America!

xyzzy

May 26, 2023, 9:20:18 PM5/26/23
In the same poll, what percentage said a Trump win would be a disaster for
America?

I’ll take my answer off the air, thank you.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Michael Falkner

May 26, 2023, 10:53:40 PM5/26/23
On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 3:53:58 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:
> A new poll of Democrat, Independent and Republican
> voters spells terrible news for Biden. The question
> was, "What if Biden wins re-election in 2024?":
Depends on the opponent.

But I would literally vote for any candidate if it stopped Trump and DeSantis.

Mike

Ken Olson

May 27, 2023, 4:16:53 PM5/27/23
"I look for Biden's far left wing handlers to come up
with a medical excuse to move him to the
sidelines and they will pick some candidate they think
has a better chance to win."

Irish Mike

This is exactly what I was exactly what I was referring to in an earlier
thread.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Michael Falkner

May 27, 2023, 4:39:57 PM5/27/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 1:16:53 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> This is exactly what I was exactly what I was referring to in an earlier
> thread.

You assume some of us actually thought Biden would last one month as President.

We voted against MAGA and Trump. A literal ham sandwich could be President for all I give a shit.

Fuck your America. Do something about it.

Mike

Ken Olson

May 27, 2023, 7:48:35 PM5/27/23
FAFO

Michael Falkner

May 28, 2023, 1:09:56 PM5/28/23
On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:48:35 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> FAFO

Some of us already are.

You just don't realize it because I'm not pounding down your door.

The only way you are ever balancing the budget again is halving the American population -- and hoping the correct half (in your eyes) goes.

Mike