Re: 10-year-old abortion "rape victim's" mommy was fucking the "rapist" too.

bruce bowser

May 28, 2023, 9:35:49 PM5/28/23
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 6:10:04 AM UTC-4, BrianW wrote in alt.politics:
> In article <s8emai$i8n$1...@neodome.net>
> John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 20:25:58 -0000 (UTC), "Sex Lies & Liberalism"
> > <libe...@lie.com> wrote:
> >
> > >The little whore and her mommy were both consensually screwing the same
> > >guy and the 10-year-old got knocked up.
> > >
> > >Spin that you abortion cock suckers.
> >
> > There really is no limit to how low a right-winger will sink, is
> > there?
>
> Doesn't matter how low. They'll always be head and shoulders
> above any liberal.

You conservatives FORCE women to raise your rape babies? Libs don't do that.

Michael Falkner

May 29, 2023, 1:49:57 AM5/29/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 6:35:49 PM UTC-7, bruce bowser wrote:

> You conservatives FORCE women to raise your rape babies? Libs don't do that.

The sole existence of women in Conservative America is to be raped, subjugated, and eventually gain that Thousand Yard Stare.

Mike

Ken Olson

May 29, 2023, 2:09:03 AM5/29/23
You mean that stare that leftists get when you try to talk facts and
logic with them?
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Michael Falkner

May 29, 2023, 2:32:24 AM5/29/23
On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 11:09:03 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> You mean that stare that leftists get when you try to talk facts and
> logic with them?

No, the stare that supposed women like Amy Coney Barrett get when they actually are allowed off all fours by their religious cult.

Mike

j...@mich.com

May 29, 2023, 9:31:26 AM5/29/23
On Sun, 28 May 2023 23:32:21 -0700 (PDT), Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 11:09:03?PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
>
>> You mean that stare that leftists get when you try to talk facts and
>> logic with them?
>
>No, the stare that supposed women like Amy Coney Barrett get when they actually are allowed off all fours by their religious cult.

see attachment

D. Epstein

May 31, 2023, 3:47:38 PM5/31/23
On 28 May 2023, bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> posted some
We liberals don't consider consensual incest to be rape, Brucie.