Interesting Way To Address The California Housing Shortage

Tom Enright

Dec 6, 2018, 1:28:00 PM12/6/18
Problem: "Housing in California is much too expensive, resulting in shortages and is especially burdensome on the poor and middle class."

Solution: "Let's make housing much more expensive!"

https://www.engadget.com/2018/12/05/california-building-commission-approves-solar-panel-home-code/

"While there was little doubt it would happen, it's now a done deal: California will require solar panels on most new homes. Officials at a December 5th Building Standards Commission meeting have voted for the new code, providing the last bit of approval necessary for the policy to take effect. New homes, condos and low-rise apartments will need eco-friendly power generation on their rooftops from January 1st, 2020 onward. The only exclusions are for homes that are either blocked by taller objects (like trees and tall buildings) or don't have room for panels."

-TE

• 67.6% of Progressives do NOT believe restrictions on housing development make housing less affordable.
• Similarly, 51.3% of Progressives do NOT believe mandatory licensing of professional services raises the cost of those services.
• And, it’s pretty eye-opening to see that 79.2% of Progressives do NOT believe rent control leads to housing shortages.
The result, dear friends, of people who put their unicorn dreams and pink cupcake feelings ahead of reality and rationality.

darkst...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2018, 2:49:32 PM12/6/18
The idea is actually to force those who can't afford it to leave the state.

The idea isn't working.

Mike

Emperor Wonko the Sane

Dec 6, 2018, 5:22:34 PM12/6/18
Yeah, those who CAN afford it are leaving.

Doug

walstib77

Dec 6, 2018, 5:33:40 PM12/6/18
I thought the post was going to be "Commit to USC and have the school lease your family a house."

unclejr

Dec 7, 2018, 1:36:49 AM12/7/18
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 4:33:40 PM UTC-6, walstib77 wrote:
> I thought the post was going to be "Commit to USC and have the school lease your family a house."

Show me where, in her 138 years of existence, did USC lease a family a house.

walstib77

Dec 7, 2018, 2:50:29 AM12/7/18
Look up "reasons why Reggie Bush forfeited his Heisman"

unclejr

Dec 7, 2018, 9:40:27 AM12/7/18
You are ignorant.

Two wannabe sports marketers, Lloyd Lake and Michael Michaels, leased that home to Reggie Bush's mom and stepdad. USC did not.

The NCAA COI said that either "USC knew or should have known" about the improper benefit. So, the NCAA created a new standard of guilt and expected USC to "should have known" about a real estate transaction 150 miles south of campus.

Ridiculous. Try again.

raymondk...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2019, 6:17:38 PM10/18/19
I WOULD SUGGEST YOU CONTACT
Email:quality...@gmail.com
Wickr ID : qualitymedsshop
Text/WhatsApp:+1 (425) 390-4697
Website:www.qualitymedsshop.com
They have been my contact for a year and half now , and when it comes to the best weed strains in the market ADHD /ADD Pills , pain killer meds, Anti anxiety, Opioids, Cancer meds, Hepatitis C virus meds, etc; I would totally recommend you contact them .I got his contact info on a drug network on the deepweb (http://darkbayupenqdqvv.onion/) Vendor name: Parpologon .His expedited delivery methods are the safest i`ve known so far in the market and it`s secure. You also get discount on bulk order and free shipping on bulk orders so it`s safe to say he knows how to take care of his client needs. Hit him up for your pills ( Xanax, Percocet, Adderall, Dilaudid, Quaaludes, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone etc), also deals meth, keta, DMT,LSD, MDMA , COKE, and more.
http://darkbayupenqdqvv.onion/
Vendor name: parpologon
NOTE: For you to get fast response, contact them via Wickr: qualitymedsshop
THEY ALSO GIVE GREAT DISCOUNTS ON LARGE QUANTITY PURCHASE . DO REACH OUT TO THEM TODAY. THEY ALSO DELIVER MEDS TO MOST COUNTRIES AS THEY HAVE THE RIGHT FDA AND CUSTOM APPROVAL TO DELIVER MEDS

GLAD TO HELP!!

unclejr

Oct 18, 2019, 6:53:59 PM10/18/19
On Friday, October 18, 2019 at 5:17:38 PM UTC-5, raymondk...@gmail.com wrote:
> I WOULD SUGGEST YOU CONTACT

Thanks for the bump. walstib77 is still an ignorant buffoon.

michael anderson

Oct 18, 2019, 11:07:47 PM10/18/19
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 12:28:00 PM UTC-6, Tom Enright wrote:
> Problem: "Housing in California is much too expensive, resulting in shortages and is especially burdensome on the poor and middle class."
>
> Solution: "Let's make housing much more expensive!"
>
> https://www.engadget.com/2018/12/05/california-building-commission-approves-solar-panel-home-code/
>
> "While there was little doubt it would happen, it's now a done deal: California will require solar panels on most new homes. Officials at a December 5th Building Standards Commission meeting have voted for the new code, providing the last bit of approval necessary for the policy to take effect. New homes, condos and low-rise apartments will need eco-friendly power generation on their rooftops from January 1st, 2020 onward. The only exclusions are for homes that are either blocked by taller objects (like trees and tall buildings) or don't have room for panels."
>
> -TE
>
> • 67.6% of Progressives do NOT believe restrictions on housing development make housing less affordable.
> • Similarly, 51.3% of Progressives do NOT believe mandatory licensing of professional services raises the cost of those services.

I guess it depends on the professional service, but I know I want my doctor to be licensed(and have the checks and balances and all) that goes along wit that.

that's just one example. I don't want my massage therapist(if I had one) to have to be licensed though

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 19, 2019, 9:38:42 AM10/19/19
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 20:07:45 -0700 (PDT), michael anderson
<miande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I guess it depends on the professional service, but I know I want my doctor=
> to be licensed(and have the checks and balances and all) that goes along w=
>it that.

Me, too. But some holistic "doctors" are successful in certain
instances.

Hugh

michael anderson

Oct 19, 2019, 9:41:50 AM10/19/19