Come after me! I'm a newsgroup! I'm 40!

RSFC Moderator

Feb 21, 2024, 6:06:48 PMFeb 21
Actually rsfc on google news only goes back to 1992. So only 32.

Hope to see you on the other side.

JGibson

Feb 22, 2024, 11:13:30 AMFeb 22
On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:06:48 PM UTC-5, RSFC Moderator wrote:
> Actually rsfc on google news only goes back to 1992. So only 32.
>
> Hope to see you on the other side.

I was a freshman in the fall of '91 but only discovered rsfc in my second semester in '92. However, I was led to believe that rec.sport.football split into rec.sport.football.college and rec.sport.football.pro in 1990.