NFL "double header"

JGibson

May 9, 2022, 10:01:20 AM5/9/22
This supposed "double header" with games at 7:15 PM Eastern and 8:30 PM Eastern is actually eliminating one of the whole points of MNF - to have an isolated game that the whole nation can watch.

I actually liked the true double header model with the east game early and the west game late. Now, we have two eastern teams - Buffalo and Philadlephia - hosting staggered but competing games.

Michael Falkner

May 9, 2022, 3:24:03 PM5/9/22
On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 7:01:20 AM UTC-7, JGibson wrote:
> This supposed "double header" with games at 7:15 PM Eastern and 8:30 PM Eastern is actually eliminating one of the whole points of MNF - to have an isolated game that the whole nation can watch.

No longer matters. MNF is not nearly the drawing power it used to be with Howard and Dandy Don.

Mike