You know what disappoints me? There are no 'Dead Osama' jokes.

¤~Îñ©üßu§~®

May 2, 2011, 7:52:03 PM5/2/11
I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
Remember this one?
What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts

So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?

Eric Ramon

May 2, 2011, 8:58:07 PM5/2/11

I see what your saying but sometimes those jokes are a way of dealing
with grief. In this case it's...well, different.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

May 2, 2011, 9:20:13 PM5/2/11

There are a few. I liked:

"They should have captured Bin Laden alive and made him continually go
through airport security for the rest of his life."

Osama Bin Laden seeks out a fortune teller, since he knows there is a
price on his head. The fortune teller says, "You will die on a major
US holiday." Bin Laden says, "Which one?!" She replies, "Doesn't
matter. Whatever day you die, it's gonna be a major US holiday."

Osama's last words: "Man, I just got my iphone 4, too! How did
they find me?"

--
Celebrate Diversity...
except veterans, small-business owners, practicing Catholics, gun

Danny

May 2, 2011, 9:22:26 PM5/2/11

Why isn't Trump demanding bin Laden's death certificate?

Dan

May 2, 2011, 9:33:25 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 8:20 PM, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2011-05-02, ?~?????u?~?<sck...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
>> exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
>> Remember this one?
>> What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
>>
>> So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?
>
> There are a few. I liked:
>
> "They should have captured Bin Laden alive and made him continually go
> through airport security for the rest of his life."
>
> Osama Bin Laden seeks out a fortune teller, since he knows there is a
> price on his head. The fortune teller says, "You will die on a major
> US holiday." Bin Laden says, "Which one?!" She replies, "Doesn't
> matter. Whatever day you die, it's gonna be a major US holiday."
>
> Osama's last words: "Man, I just got my iphone 4, too! How did
> they find me?"

Bin Laden had blue eyes. One blue one way, the other blue in another
direction.

Bin Laden got his 72 virgins, all male.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

deem...@aol.com

May 2, 2011, 9:48:01 PM5/2/11

I guess "squeal like a pig" would offend Muslim sensibilities?

Killfile Victim #847238

May 2, 2011, 9:57:04 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 9:20 pm, "Con Reeder, unhyphenated American"
<consta...@duxmail.com> wrote:

I posted 2 Osama's Last Words:
1) I'll have a beer and a shot.
2)Why is Hulk Hogan's "Real American" playing? Aw, son of a...

syvyn11

May 2, 2011, 10:15:25 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 9:57 pm, "Killfile Victim #847238"

UBL goes to hell. When he gets there, he's pissed that he's not in
paradise. Satan says "Well, we got a lot of activiites here.
Mondays it's swimming in shit day. Tuesday it's ripping out your
fingernails day. And on Wednesday, it's get whipped all day day.
So, Usama, What do you think of gay sex? "

Usama says, "it's a sin. It's evil and a abomination of Allah!"

Satan replies "SHIT! You're going to hate Fridays!"

xyzzy

May 2, 2011, 10:17:11 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 7:52 pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:

Rogers poasted a pretty funny (Chinese no less) video about it on
facebook.

Eric Ramon

May 2, 2011, 10:19:15 PM5/2/11

why was bin Laden surprised when he met the SEALs? Such a thing had
never entered his head before.

Lord Gow 333, the Formidable!

May 2, 2011, 9:19:32 PM5/2/11

"¤~Îñ©üßu§~®" <sck...@lycos.com> wrote in message

I suggested his burial at sea should have been in the Bay of Pigs. What more
do you want of me?!?

LG (tweeted it but still...)
--
"The United States is like a giant boiler. When the fire is finally lighted
under it, there is no limit to the power it can generate." - Winston

Andrew Swallow

May 2, 2011, 11:09:24 PM5/2/11

Humour is about fear. Dead enemies are not frightening.

Andrew swallow

Chad Bryant

May 2, 2011, 11:38:19 PM5/2/11
¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sck...@lycos.com> wrote in

> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
> exploded.

You were born in January 1969, as you have openly admitted here (so
don't play the "Chad stalked me" card like you do with so many of your
other lies).

The Challenger exploded on 28 January 1986.

Simple math shows that you started high school in the 1985-86 school
year at the age of 16, which means you were held back in school at least
a year (if not two). This also means that had you graduated high school,
you would not have done so until the age of 20 (in 1989, when you claim
to have been living in Atlanta and working for WCW).

Never, EVER question anyone else's intellect ever again, you held-back,
retarded fucknut. You always reveal your lies.

--
Chad Bryant
chada...@aol.com

Ian B MacLure

May 3, 2011, 1:18:37 AM5/3/11
¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sck...@lycos.com> wrote in

> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger

And songs? Where are the songs.

I Shot Osama
But I didn't shoot Zawahiri.

IBM

Dan

May 3, 2011, 3:17:27 AM5/3/11

Someone invented a bin Laden drink: 2 shots and a splash of water.

syvyn11

May 3, 2011, 3:36:10 AM5/3/11
On May 2, 11:38 pm, Chad Bryant <chadabry...@aol.com> wrote:
> ¤~Îñ©üßu§~®  <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote innews:ungur6to9hh93kk92...@4ax.com:

> > I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
> > exploded.
>
> You were born in January 1969, as you have openly admitted here (so
> don't play the "Chad stalked me" card like you do with so many of your
> other lies).
>
> The Challenger exploded on 28 January 1986.
>
> Simple math shows that you started high school in the 1985-86 school
> year at the age of 16, which means you were held back in school at least
> a year (if not two). This also means that had you graduated high school,
> you would not have done so until the age of 20 (in 1989, when you claim
> to have been living in Atlanta and working for WCW).
>
> Never, EVER question anyone else's intellect ever again, you held-back,
> retarded fucknut. You always reveal your lies.
>
> --
> Chad Bryant
> chadabry...@aol.com

> "The price one pays for pursuing any profession or calling is an
> intimate knowledge of its ugly side."
> -James Baldwin

Most kids I knew entered High School at 15. Some at 14. When I
went, there were no 16 year old virgins, unless they were idiots who
had to repeat a grade.

¤~Îñ©üßu§~®

May 3, 2011, 5:20:05 AM5/3/11
On Tue, 03 May 2011 03:38:19 GMT, Chad Bryant <chada...@aol.com>
wrote:

>¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sck...@lycos.com> wrote in
>
>> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
>> exploded.
>
>You were born in January 1969, as you have openly admitted here (so
>don't play the "Chad stalked me" card like you do with so many of your
>other lies).

And how exactly is this not stalking?

Halmyre

May 3, 2011, 7:21:35 AM5/3/11

US Special Forces have shot Osama Bin Laden.

Wonder who they were aiming at?

--
Halmyre

Chad Bryant

May 3, 2011, 10:50:07 AM5/3/11
¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sck...@lycos.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 03 May 2011 03:38:19 GMT, Chad Bryant <chada...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

>>¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sck...@lycos.com> wrote in

>>> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
>>> exploded.
>>
>>You were born in January 1969, as you have openly admitted here (so
>>don't play the "Chad stalked me" card like you do with so many of your
>>other lies).
>
> And how exactly is this not stalking?

You refer publicly to your own birthday (calling it "Sexmas" like a
complete retard). It isn't "stalking to use your own admissions against
you.

Here's the rest of the post that you sniipped like a scared bitch:

Chad Bryant

May 3, 2011, 10:52:22 AM5/3/11
syvyn11 <robhor...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On May 2, 11:38 pm, Chad Bryant <chadabry...@aol.com> wrote:
>> ¤~Îñ©üßu§~®  <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote innews:ungur6to9

> hh93kk926b85...@4ax.com:

>> > I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
>> > exploded.
>>
>> You were born in January 1969, as you have openly admitted here (so
>> don't play the "Chad stalked me" card like you do with so many of
>> your other lies).
>>
>> The Challenger exploded on 28 January 1986.
>>
>> Simple math shows that you started high school in the 1985-86 school
>> year at the age of 16, which means you were held back in school at
>> least a year (if not two). This also means that had you graduated
>> high school, you would not have done so until the age of 20 (in 1989,
>> when you claim to have been living in Atlanta and working for WCW).
>>
>> Never, EVER question anyone else's intellect ever again, you
>> held-back, retarded fucknut. You always reveal your lies.
>>

> Most kids I knew entered High School at 15.

A HS freshman shouldn't start the year any older than 14, Son-Of-Pedo.

> When I
> went, there were no 16 year old virgins, unless they were idiots who
> had to repeat a grade.

So you're an idiot who repeated a grade?

--
Chad Bryant
chada...@aol.com

xyzzy

May 3, 2011, 11:46:58 AM5/3/11

rwa2play, looking for Dogbert

May 3, 2011, 12:03:41 PM5/3/11
> http://memebase.com/2011/05/02/memes-art-of-trolling-shoulda-been-on-...

Heard this one from somewhere.

"What did the SEAL tell Bin Laden as he barged in?"

"Someone order take-out?"

Andrew Swallow

May 3, 2011, 12:10:40 PM5/3/11
On 03/05/2011 06:18, Ian B MacLure wrote:
> 务遳�sck...@lycos.com> wrote in

For revenge write a drinking song. Bin Laden was a teetotaller on
religious grounds.

Andrew Swallow

The Undead Edward M. Kennedy

May 3, 2011, 12:24:51 PM5/3/11
"Andrew Swallow" <am.sw...@btopenworld.com> wrote

>>> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
>>> exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
>>> Remember this one?
>>> What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
>>>
>>> So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?
>>
>> And songs? Where are the songs.
>>
>> I Shot Osama
>> But I didn't shoot Zawahiri.
>>
>> IBM
>
> For revenge write a drinking song. Bin Laden was a teetotaller on religious grounds.

Yankee doodle went to Laden
Riding on a 'copter
Put a bullet through his head
And called it end of chapter

--Tedward

Schiffner

May 3, 2011, 1:00:22 PM5/3/11

He doesn't want to get made a liar of again that's why...sheesh.

Schiffner

May 3, 2011, 1:02:41 PM5/3/11

Obviously you've never dealt with dead enemies carrying things like
plague adn such...thank the stars I had all my shots. Including
anthrax before it was cool to get the shot.

Schiffner

May 3, 2011, 1:03:24 PM5/3/11

pakistani's that lied.

The Undead Edward M. Kennedy

May 3, 2011, 1:16:39 PM5/3/11
"Schiffner" <steven...@hotmail.com> wrote

<
<Obviously you've never dealt with dead enemies carrying things like
<plague adn such...thank the stars I had all my shots. Including
<anthrax before it was cool to get the shot.

I loved the Dr. Suess book about anthrax.

--Tedward

Orval Fairbairn

May 3, 2011, 1:50:53 PM5/3/11
In article
<3d15a33c-e5ce-4287...@q20g2000vbx.googlegroups.com>,

Letterman:
"Q: What was the last thing Bin Ladin said?
A: I need a house full of SEALS like I need a hole in the head!"

Lord Gow 333, the Formidable!

May 3, 2011, 4:00:58 PM5/3/11

"Schiffner" <steven...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

~~~~
When did he lie?

LG
--
The shining beacon of truth in a newsgroup full of liberals. - rafiki

¤~Îñ©üßu§~®

May 3, 2011, 5:21:06 PM5/3/11
On Tue, 03 May 2011 14:50:07 GMT, Chad Bryant <chada...@aol.com>
wrote:

I thought it was my freshman year, I was wrong as admitted in another
post.

We're the students made in heaven,
we're the class of 87

And proud of it

Chad Bryant

May 3, 2011, 5:27:52 PM5/3/11
¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sck...@lycos.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 03 May 2011 14:50:07 GMT, Chad Bryant <chada...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>>¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sck...@lycos.com> wrote in

>>> And how exactly is this not stalking?
>>
>>You refer publicly to your own birthday (calling it "Sexmas" like a
>>complete retard). It isn't "stalking to use your own admissions
>>against you.
>>
>>Here's the rest of the post that you sniipped like a scared bitch:
>>
>>The Challenger exploded on 28 January 1986.
>>
>>Simple math shows that you started high school in the 1985-86 school
>>year at the age of 16, which means you were held back in school at
>>least a year (if not two). This also means that had you graduated high
>>school, you would not have done so until the age of 20 (in 1989, when
>>you claim to have been living in Atlanta and working for WCW).
>>
>>Never, EVER question anyone else's intellect ever again, you
>>held-back, retarded fucknut. You always reveal your lies.
>
> I thought it was my freshman year, I was wrong

You've told so many lies, you can't keep them straight.

¤~Îñ©üßu§~®

May 3, 2011, 5:30:40 PM5/3/11
On Tue, 03 May 2011 21:27:52 GMT, Chad Bryant <chada...@aol.com>
wrote:

Hello Pot

Dennis

May 3, 2011, 5:30:45 PM5/3/11
¤~Îñ©üßu§~® wrote:

> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger

> exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
> Remember this one?
> What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
>
> So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?

Have you heard about the Osama cocktail? Two shots and a dash of water!

Dennis

Dennis

May 3, 2011, 5:36:09 PM5/3/11
xyzzy wrote:

> On May 2, 7:52 pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
>> exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
>> Remember this one?
>> What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
>>
>> So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?
>

> Rogers poasted a pretty funny (Chinese no less) video about it on
> facebook.

So where is it? Let's see it!

Ken S. Tucker

May 3, 2011, 8:51:22 PM5/3/11

<BREAKING NEWS> ALL Mini- Marts , Convenient Stores, hotels and 7-11's
Will
be closed this week due to a death in the family.

Did Seals beatify bin Laden?

Schiffner

May 3, 2011, 9:30:13 PM5/3/11
On May 3, 2:00 pm, "Lord Gow 333, the Formidable!" <lord...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> "Schiffner" <stevenkei...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 2, 7:22 pm, Danny <dannyqua...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 2, 7:52 pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> > > I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
> > > exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
> > > Remember this one?
> > > What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
>
> > > So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?
>
> > Why isn't Trump demanding bin Laden's death certificate?
>
> He doesn't want to get made a liar of again that's why...sheesh.
>
> ~~~~
> When did he lie?

troll you are as formidable as a chihuaha with dysentary...now go away
little girl the big bad adults are speaking and even the girls write
their name in the sand when they pee standing up.

Lord Gow 333, the Formidable!

May 3, 2011, 10:23:43 PM5/3/11

wrote:
> "Schiffner" <stevenkei...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 2, 7:22 pm, Danny <dannyqua...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 2, 7:52 pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> > > I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
> > > exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
> > > Remember this one?
> > > What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
>
> > > So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?
>
> > Why isn't Trump demanding bin Laden's death certificate?
>
> He doesn't want to get made a liar of again that's why...sheesh.
>
> ~~~~
> When did he lie?

troll

~~~~
Nope. Serious question. When did Trump lie?

Eric Ramon

May 3, 2011, 11:38:21 PM5/3/11
On May 3, 10:50 am, Orval Fairbairn <orfairba...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article
> <3d15a33c-e5ce-4287-9c0c-c6180604a...@q20g2000vbx.googlegroups.com>,

>  "rwa2play, looking for Dogbert" <rwa2p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >http://memebase.com/2011/05/02/memes-art-of-trolling-shoulda-been-on-...
>
> > Heard this one from somewhere.
>
> > "What did the SEAL tell Bin Laden as he barged in?"
>
> > "Someone order take-out?"
>
> Letterman:
> "Q: What was the last thing Bin Ladin said?
>  A: I need a house full of SEALS like I need a hole in the head!"

I just read this at daily Kos

Osama's last words: Take my wife...please.

Dweezil Dwarftosser

May 4, 2011, 12:24:45 AM5/4/11
danny...@yahoo.com wrote...

> On May 2, 7:52 pm, ?~Îñ©üßu§~® <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:
> > I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
> > exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
> > Remember this one?
> > What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
> >
> > So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?
>
> Why isn't Trump demanding bin Laden's death certificate?

There is no similar constitutional requirement for
OBL's immediate entry into hell.

xyzzy

May 4, 2011, 9:23:09 AM5/4/11

Facebook, duh. HAR HAR I'M SO PHUNNY!!1!

Actually I went to get a link for it, and it's been pulled down from
youtube. Who knew the Chinese were so sensitive about unauthorized
use of their intellectual property?

The Undead Edward M. Kennedy

May 4, 2011, 10:04:52 AM5/4/11
"Danny" <danny...@yahoo.com> wrote

> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
> exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
> Remember this one?
> What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
>
> So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?
<

<Why isn't Trump demanding bin Laden's death certificate?

The "666" on his forehead suffices for me.

--Tedward

Peter Skelton

May 5, 2011, 8:37:37 AM5/5/11
On 03/05/2011 11:38 PM, Eric Ramon wrote:
> On May 3, 10:50 am, Orval Fairbairn<orfairba...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> In article
>> <3d15a33c-e5ce-4287-9c0c-c6180604a...@q20g2000vbx.googlegroups.com>,

>>> Heard this one from somewhere.
>>
>>> "What did the SEAL tell Bin Laden as he barged in?"
>>
>>> "Someone order take-out?"
>>
>> Letterman:
>> "Q: What was the last thing Bin Ladin said?
>> A: I need a house full of SEALS like I need a hole in the head!"
>
> I just read this at daily Kos
>
> Osama's last words: Take my wife...please.

There are a couple of good ones near the bottom of this page

<http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2011/05/04/how-will-osamas-death-be-handled-by-pop-culture/>

--
Peter

Andrew Swallow

May 6, 2011, 12:02:11 AM5/6/11
Osama bin Laden enters heaven and asks the supreme being for his virgins.
Odin throws the blasphemy into the fiery furnace.

Andrew Swallow

Dave Kearton

May 6, 2011, 12:33:07 AM5/6/11
"Andrew Swallow" <am.sw...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> Osama bin Laden enters heaven and asks the supreme being for his virgins.
> Odin throws the blasphemy into the fiery furnace.
>
> Andrew Swallow

Sounds like he went to the wrong office.

Islam is down the hall, first door on the left.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Gordon

May 6, 2011, 1:54:45 PM5/6/11
On May 5, 9:33 pm, "Dave Kearton" <dkearton------...@ozemail.com.au>
wrote:
> "Andrew Swallow" <am.swal...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> > Osama bin Laden enters heaven and asks the supreme being for his virgins.
> > Odin throws the blasphemy into the fiery furnace.
>
> > Andrew Swallow
>
> Sounds like he went to the wrong office.
>
> Islam is down the hall, first door on the left.

hey Dave. Good to see you buddy.

I liked the old 1st Gulf War joke about turning Afganistan into a
paradise - Uncle Sam, Bin Ladin, and Mohammed are standing in front of
a God (no sure whose) and the last two ask to turn dirtistan into a
paradise just for muslims. "Build a wall 1,000 feet high." "The
other says, no, make it a mile!" Uncle Sam smiles and says, "Now
fill it with burning oil."

Its the oldies that still make me smile, but recycling the Krista
McAuliffe joke ("...one blew left, the other blew right...") seemed
eh.

keep in touch, boyo.

yf Gordon

juan de fuca

May 6, 2011, 2:15:15 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 1:54 pm, Gordon <Gor...@oldboldpilots.org> wrote:
> On May 5, 9:33 pm, "Dave Kearton" <dkearton------...@ozemail.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> > "Andrew Swallow" <am.swal...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> > > Osama bin Laden enters heaven and asks the supreme being for his virgins.
> > > Odin throws the blasphemy into the fiery furnace.
>
> > > Andrew Swallow
>
> > Sounds like he went to the wrong office.
>
> > Islam is down the hall, first door on the left.
>
> hey Dave.  Good to see you buddy.
>
> I liked the old 1st Gulf War joke about turning Afganistan into a
> paradise - Uncle Sam, Bin Ladin, and Mohammed are standing in front of
> a God (no sure whose) and the last two ask to turn dirtistan into a
> paradise just for muslims.   "Build a wall 1,000 feet high."  "The
> other says, no, make it a mile!"   Uncle Sam smiles and says, "Now
> fill it with burning oil."

so what's the punchline matey?

Andrew Swallow

May 6, 2011, 4:03:07 PM5/6/11

Try "The only good Indian is a dead Indian".

Dennis

May 6, 2011, 4:50:28 PM5/6/11
Lord Gow 333, the Formidable! wrote:

> Nope. Serious question. When did Trump lie?

IOW, we just asked a question.

Here's another: when did The Donald tell the truth?

Dennis

Dennis

May 6, 2011, 4:51:59 PM5/6/11
Lord Gow 333, the Formidable! wrote:

> I suggested his burial at sea should have been in the Bay of Pigs.
> What more do you want of me?!?

If they'd buried him at sea off Japan's east coat, we'd have Godzilla of
Arabia!

Dennis

Dennis

May 6, 2011, 4:58:15 PM5/6/11
Ian B MacLure wrote:

> And songs? Where are the songs.
>
> I Shot Osama
> But I didn't shoot Zawahiri.

I shot Osama!
But I didn't shoot Zawahiri
I shot Osama!
Though I know there's more to al-Qaeda.

We looked for Osama
In a mountain cave
We found him in a city mans
Made by the ISI,
Those lying cocksuckers,
Those lying cocksuckers!

I shot Osama!
But I swear Zawahiri's next!

juan de fuca

May 6, 2011, 5:33:09 PM5/6/11
> Try "The only good Indian is a dead Indian".- Hide quoted text -

what does the joke have to do with India?

Schiffner

May 6, 2011, 10:30:22 PM5/6/11
<snork> only good gray coat is a dead gray coat.

frank

May 6, 2011, 11:11:59 PM5/6/11
On May 2, 6:52 pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:
> I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
> exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
> Remember this one?
> What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
>
> So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?

SEALs? I ORDERED SHEEP.....

juan de fuca

May 6, 2011, 11:13:19 PM5/6/11
> <snork> only good gray coat is a dead gray coat.- Hide quoted text -

there's a inpolite Spanish word we use for the way you tell jokes.

frank

May 6, 2011, 11:16:53 PM5/6/11
On May 2, 10:09 pm, Andrew Swallow <am.swal...@btopenworld.com> wrote:

> On 03/05/2011 00:52, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~® wrote:
>
> > I remember my freshman year in HS when the Space Shuttle Challenger
> > exploded. The jokes were everywhere within hours of it happening.
> > Remember this one?
> > What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts
>
> > So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?
>
> Humour is about fear.  Dead enemies are not frightening.
>
> Andrew swallow

Yeah, imagine the guy who just got a new shipment of bin Laden posters
for his gun store....

Lord Gow 333, the Formidable!

May 6, 2011, 11:20:14 PM5/6/11

"Dennis" <tsalagi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

So you're just blathering away to hear yourself yap then... No prob.

LG (disregarding)

Andrew Swallow

May 7, 2011, 8:58:59 AM5/7/11

Sell the posters at a discount to veterans who want to reminisce over
the good old days.

Andrew Swallow

John Mianowski

May 26, 2011, 1:30:39 PM5/26/11
On May 2, 6:52 pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~® <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:

> So where the Hell are the DEAD Bin Laden jokes?

"The joke in Pakistan is that Bin Laden called in his location to CIA
because he was being driven mad cooped up for five years with so many
wives
and children," said Rehman Malik, Pakistan's interior minister.