SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

mercellusb

Sep 20, 2021, 5:32:40 PM9/20/21

Ken Olson

Sep 20, 2021, 6:17:45 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/2021 5:32 PM, mercellusb wrote:
> https://mschfsundayservice.com/

They don't have my answer. It's their business and up to them.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

xyzzy

Sep 20, 2021, 6:34:44 PM9/20/21
Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:
> On 9/20/2021 5:32 PM, mercellusb wrote:
>> https://mschfsundayservice.com/
>>

> They don't have my answer. It's their business and up to them.

That’s my answer too.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

michael anderson

Sep 20, 2021, 9:23:36 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:32:40 PM UTC-5, mercellusb wrote:
> https://mschfsundayservice.com/

gosh no....It's been a strategically brilliant move to not be open sunday.

For starters, not being open 1/7th of the time almost certainly for most families DOES NOT decrease
their total visits to chic fila by 1/7th. Because a thing like "do I feel like chic fila today?" very much depends on when you last had it. It's more common for families to end up eating at chicfila(those that do like it) a certain number of times in a month and not a certain % of days available....if that makes sense. If they did open on sunday(image aside even) my guess is the daily sales on the other 6 days of the week would dip about 15% per day, and the total weekly sales wouldn't be all that different than now.

So beyond being closed on sunday barely moving the needle in terms of potential total customers, it plays perfectly into their image and marketing strategy. The massive gains made there more than compensate for
any negligible losses in total traffic on sunday.

jimbr...@yahoo.com

Sep 20, 2021, 10:47:40 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5:34:44 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:
> > On 9/20/2021 5:32 PM, mercellusb wrote:
> >> https://mschfsundayservice.com/
> >>

> > They don't have my answer. It's their business and up to them.
> That’s my answer too.

I've always said if they really were staying closed on sunday "for their employees", then they'd do far more good to those folks by paying them double or triple time to work on sunday voluntarily. I'd wager they'd have lots of takers and still make money on the deal.

jimbr...@yahoo.com

Sep 20, 2021, 10:50:26 PM9/20/21
No. They'd add more than any other day's sales except maybe saturday. Wouldn't take away much from weekly sales either. Sunday is a take the family out to eat day.