Devin Hester

leonard hofstatder

Feb 9, 2024, 6:01:41 PMFeb 9
is NOT Hof worthy.

NO WAY!

JGibson

Feb 9, 2024, 7:45:21 PMFeb 9
On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 6:01:41 PM UTC-5, leonard hofstatder wrote:
> is NOT Hof worthy.
>
> NO WAY!

Special teamers are in a weird category by themselves. What surprises me most is that Andre Johnson is in front of Torry Holt and Reggie Wayne. pro-football-reference HOF monitor scores Wayne as 110, Holt as 108, and Johnson as 92. To be sure, those are all HOF scores, but Holt finished in 2009, Wayne in 2014, and Johnson in 2016, Weighted AV? Holt and Wayne beat Johnson there, too with Wayne at 116, Holt at 99, and Johnson at 94. Pro Bowls? Wayne only at 6, compared to 7 each for Holt and Johnson. Johnson does have the lead in All Pro teams with 2, compared to 1 each for Wayne and Holt. Championships? 1 each for Holt and Wayne, none for Johnson.

Michael Falkner

Feb 13, 2024, 10:33:55 PMFeb 13
On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 3:01:41 PM UTC-8, leonard hofstatder wrote:
> is NOT Hof worthy.
>
> NO WAY!

He's the best ever at the position, no doubt.

In that, he has to go in, or else you get rid of the position at the NFL levels.

Mike (It appears the latter is the way the league is prepared to go.)

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Feb 14, 2024, 8:50:46 AMFeb 14
On 2024-02-14, Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 3:01:41 PM UTC-8, leonard hofstatder wrote:
>> is NOT Hof worthy.
>>
>> NO WAY!
>
> He's the best ever at the position, no doubt.
>
> In that, he has to go in, or else you get rid of the position at the NFL levels.

+1

--
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and
dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if

Michael Falkner

Feb 15, 2024, 2:26:29 AMFeb 15
On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 5:50:46 AM UTC-8, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2024-02-14, Michael Falkner <darkst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > In that, he has to go in, or else you get rid of the position at the NFL levels.

> +1

Sounds like we're headed the other direction, though.

Mike