Wyoming a 30 point favorite on the road

JGibson

Sep 22, 2021, 4:18:08 PMSep 22
UConn's got to be really bad.

Johnny RSFCootball

Sep 22, 2021, 5:00:31 PMSep 22
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:18:08 PM UTC-5, JGibson wrote:
> UConn's got to be really bad.

I’m looking forward to next week’s National Chumpionship Game, UConn at Vandy.9

JGibson

Sep 30, 2021, 9:13:16 PMSep 30
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 4:18:08 PM UTC-4, JGibson wrote:
> UConn's got to be really bad.

By the way, Wyoming came nowhere near covering this with a 24-22 win.

Johnny RSFCootball

Sep 30, 2021, 9:20:02 PMSep 30
Vandy is 14.5 point favorites over UConn. I wonder how long it’s been since they were favored by that much.

RoddyMcCorley

Oct 1, 2021, 12:28:18 AMOct 1
Probably the last time they played Tennessee :-(

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

Johnny RSFCootball

Oct 1, 2021, 10:24:47 AMOct 1
One of my kids transferred to UT this semester. I’m trying real hard to be mature about it and not write him out of the will.

RoddyMcCorley

Oct 1, 2021, 5:50:48 PMOct 1
Never pushed either kid to even apply there. One went to American U in
DC and the other went to Cornell and got a degree in Architecture (one
of the two best architecture schools along with VT). She visited UT
after Cornell and worked with some UT architecture grads and was quite
impressed with them. When I went to UT, I never saw them lose a home
game. Beat the Bear four years straight.

Johnny RSFCootball

Oct 1, 2021, 6:58:51 PMOct 1
I spent a decade at Miss St and UGA and I don’t think I ever saw Tennessee lose.

My son was playing soccer at a D2 school and decided he would rather just be a normal student and have time for a job. Soccer was the main reason he picked the school, so he decided to transfer to UT, because that’s where his girlfriend and lots of HS friends went. He seems to enjoy Knoxville because I hardly ever see him anymore.

Johnny RSFCootball

Oct 1, 2021, 8:35:13 PMOct 1
In related news, I refuse to watch the Manning Bros broadcast of Monday Night Football. I’d rather suffer through the usual idiots on the main channel.

Johnny RSFCootball

Oct 2, 2021, 7:42:08 PMOct 2
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:18:08 PM UTC-5, JGibson wrote:
> UConn's got to be really bad.

UConn is ahead!! They have more points than the other team!!!

(3-0 midway thru the 1st)