Checking In

J.C. Watts

Jan 25, 2024, 5:19:13 PMJan 25
When I heard that Google was no longer going to be supporting Groups I felt the need to check in and say "hey." Can't believe this place is so on-topic.

Anyway, most y'all probably don't remember me. I last was here when nutty ole Hugh was still alive.

Oh...I live in Iowa now. So that's something.

Jon

JGibson

Jan 26, 2024, 12:01:37 AMJan 26
Oh, some of us still remember you. Come back to the rsfc Facebook group!

J.C. Watts

Jan 26, 2024, 9:20:39 AMJan 26
I might next season thanks. But I've cut my FB usage and follows way down. Hardly on Twitter any more either. Keeping my life simple.

jimbr...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2024, 1:03:24 AMJan 28
I thought you moved to Tennessee or down that way. Where are you in Iowa? Are you a Hawkeye yet?

J.C. Watts

Jan 28, 2024, 9:08:15 PMJan 28
No I was never in Tennessee. I am in the Quad Cities now. Not an Iowa fan, but not really much of a Wisconsin fan any longer. Gotten to the point where I just root for a fun game to watch.

jimbr...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2024, 12:46:01 AMFeb 1
Yeah, I was kidding. "Fun game to watch" and Iowa do not equate in the least.

I was thinking you moved out of Wisconsin to some college east and south of Chicago a state or two. Doesn't matter. Hope you and your family are doing well.