Tara Reid

xyzzy

May 30, 2023, 8:07:46 PM5/30/23
Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

JGibson

May 30, 2023, 9:39:19 PM5/30/23
On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 8:07:46 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.

I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.

mlmcm...@gmail.com

May 31, 2023, 12:10:21 AM5/31/23
It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.

Ken Olson

May 31, 2023, 12:21:25 AM5/31/23
Reade was a Biden aide. It seems she should feel at home in Russia.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

floaterjr

May 31, 2023, 4:06:41 AM5/31/23

xyzzy

May 31, 2023, 7:27:40 AM5/31/23
Yeah, right pronunciation wrong spelling.

unclejr

May 31, 2023, 9:23:16 AM5/31/23
On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 11:21:25 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 5/31/2023 12:10 AM, mlmcm...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>>
> >> I think you mean Tara Reade, as opposed to Tara Reid.
> >
> > It worries me a bit Mike that you could confuse those two.
> Reade was a Biden aide. It seems she should feel at home in Russia.

And a 100% loon.

mercellusb

May 31, 2023, 9:31:23 AM5/31/23
When u worry
U make it double

mercellusb

May 31, 2023, 10:12:36 AM5/31/23
IAWTP

michael anderson

May 31, 2023, 11:00:34 AM5/31/23
On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 7:07:46 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.

I donut understand this......so does this mean that she had a formal relationship with russian security agencies going way back?
I guess what I'm asking is, what makes her eligible to 'defect' to russia? Like can me or you just 'defect' to russia to and they would be cool
about it.

Ken Olson

May 31, 2023, 1:03:13 PM5/31/23
You're being redundant.

unclejr

May 31, 2023, 1:31:53 PM5/31/23
Yes, she's a Redumblican shill and a Russian asset.

Ken Olson

May 31, 2023, 1:34:07 PM5/31/23
> Yes, she's a Democratic shill and a Russian asset.

Fixed it for you.

unclejr

May 31, 2023, 1:40:14 PM5/31/23
Don't be dumn. She accused a Democratic presidential candidate of sexually assaulting her -- that's a Redumblican shill.

Hope this helps.

Ken Olson

May 31, 2023, 1:55:07 PM5/31/23
I see what you mean. She's decades too old for Pervy Joe.

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 2, 2023, 5:14:39 PM6/2/23
On 5/30/2023 8:07 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> Defected to Russia. Another wingnut hope turns out to be a Russian asset.

Tara Reade

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/biden-accuser-tara-reade-defects-to-russia-claiming-she-feared-being-jailed-or-killed-in-u-s/
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg