Know Rival

J25...@protonmail.com

Oct 19, 2019, 12:56:57 PM10/19/19
This is a cool website if you want to find out who hates whom...

https://knowrivalry.com/

J25...@protonmail.com

Oct 19, 2019, 1:01:30 PM10/19/19
Apparently, Arizona/Arizona St is the top rivalry in terms of mutually undivided hatred. BC/Notre Dame is the most unbalanced. BC really hates Notre Dame, but they’re just a blip on Notre Dame’s radar.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Oct 19, 2019, 6:49:02 PM10/19/19
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 10:01:27 -0700 (PDT), J25...@protonmail.com wrote:

>Apparently, Arizona/Arizona St is the top rivalry in terms of mutually undi=
>vided hatred.

I wondered who took over after Bama/Barn was given the permanent
trophy and banned from further competition.

I think I hold the personal record. I like 4 Moo U. people - and I
like the school 364 days a year.

Hugh

J25...@protonmail.com

Oct 19, 2019, 8:03:48 PM10/19/19
The reason that the iron bowl wasn’t near the top is that a lot of bama fans hate utenn as much as they hate Auburn, and a lot of Auburn fans hate Uga as much as they hate Bama. To be considered a top rivalry using their methodology, each team has to hate each other a lot more than they hate any other team.