Ace of Spades James Comey comments.

Michael Press

Jun 8, 2017, 4:16:58 PM6/8/17

He really is a whiny little snot. I'll bet he was a rat in kindergarten
and told on the kids who didn't sleep during nap time...
Posted by CBD at 11:45 AM

<http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=370106>

--
Michael Press

Eric Ramon

Jun 8, 2017, 5:32:45 PM6/8/17
the winger response is strangely predictable. Amazing how Hillary lovers hated him, now like him and wingers liked him, now hate him. There must be a correlation with something. I'll have to think about this one!

Michael Press

Jun 8, 2017, 5:46:23 PM6/8/17
In article <f8c7e80f-0b5c-4355...@googlegroups.com>,
winger

--
Michael Press

RoddyMcCorley

Jun 8, 2017, 8:23:13 PM6/8/17
I'll give you whiny:

"Look at the way I’ve been treated lately -- (laughter) -- especially by
the media. No politician in history -- and I say this with great surety
-- has been treated worse or more unfairly. You can’t let them get you
down. You can’t let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of
your dreams. (Applause.) I guess that’s why I -- thank you. I guess
that’s why we won. "

Trump at CG commencement.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Eric Ramon

Jun 8, 2017, 10:33:13 PM6/8/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 5:23:13 PM UTC-7, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 6/8/2017 4:16 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> >
> > He really is a whiny little snot. I'll bet he was a rat in kindergarten
> > and told on the kids who didn't sleep during nap time...
> > Posted by CBD at 11:45 AM
> >
> > <http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=370106>
> >

> I'll give you whiny:
>
> "Look at the way I’ve been treated lately -- (laughter) -- especially by
> the media. No politician in history -- and I say this with great surety
> -- has been treated worse or more unfairly. You can’t let them get you
> down. You can’t let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of
> your dreams. (Applause.) I guess that’s why I -- thank you. I guess
> that’s why we won. "
>
> Trump at CG commencement.

whiny? Are you kidding? That's Churchillian!

xyzzy

Jun 8, 2017, 10:41:32 PM6/8/17
I remember learning in history class about that famous speech where Churchill said no other English leader has ever had to deal with such a threat and the press were so unfair to him when they reported on German victories.

Michael Press

Jun 9, 2017, 12:30:23 AM6/9/17
In article <ohcpip$lvd$1...@dont-email.me>,
RoddyMcCorley <Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On 6/8/2017 4:16 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> >
> > He really is a whiny little snot. I'll bet he was a rat in kindergarten
> > and told on the kids who didn't sleep during nap time...
> > Posted by CBD at 11:45 AM
> >
> > <http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=370106>
> >

> I'll give you whiny:
>
> "Look at the way I’ve been treated lately -- (laughter) -- especially by
> the media. No politician in history -- and I say this with great surety
> -- has been treated worse or more unfairly. You can’t let them get you
> down. You can’t let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of
> your dreams. (Applause.) I guess that’s why I -- thank you. I guess
> that’s why we won. "
>
> Trump at CG commencement.

Well done. Whine some more for us.

--