Gunslingers 2007 Tryouts *UPDATE*

Gunslingers Ultimate

May 7, 2007, 12:17:04 AM5/7/07
I just wanted to remind the Boston area ultimate community that the
young studs - GUNSLINGERS, will be beginning open tryouts this
weekend. Here are the details, please shoot us an e-mail if you plan
on attending so we can plan accordingly - Sunday, May 13th, 2-5 pm,
Boston.

Please e-mail us for directions to tryouts, and for more details about
the nature of tryouts.

If you are unable to make it to tryouts, but are still interested in
Gunslingers, please let us know. This is an ongoing process that will
include several practices/tryouts, and (at least) two tournaments
(White Mountain Open May 19/20, and Boston Invite June 22/23). Many
players are trying out for more than one team or are just returning to
the area, so we want to give ourselves the ability to get the best
look at all interested players.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us.

Thanks!
Tom Pino
Kyle Magner
Captains, Gunslingers Ultimate
gunslinge...@gmail.com

Ma$e

May 7, 2007, 12:36:52 PM5/7/07
Oh yeah....

SUN'S OUT - GUNS OUT!

Peter Gett

May 7, 2007, 5:00:26 PM5/7/07
On May 7, 12:36 pm, Ma$e <thomas.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh yeah....
>
> SUN'S OUT - GUNS OUT!

And if you're ugly, don't bother trying out. This is, after all, the
best looking team in the Northeast.

-Sauce
#33 Gunslingers

longf...@juno.com

May 8, 2007, 1:32:23 PM5/8/07

Good looking teams come to the Motown Throwdown.
http://michiganultimate.org/throwdown/

caroline...@gmail.com

May 8, 2007, 1:57:10 PM5/8/07
On May 7, 12:36 pm, Ma$e <thomas.p...@gmail.com> wrote: