NE Seeding and trash talk

1 view

Handy

Oct 3, 2006, 7:52:34 AM10/3/06
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed with people's commitment to trash
talking, blind speculation and unrequested opinions i.e. that on which
RSD was based.

Anyone want to take a crack at NE seedings and predictions? Will GOAT
come back to take out Metal this year? Will Metal peak now and finally
transcend their cross-Charles curse? Will PoNY sneak the NY ultimate
scene back to where it belongs at naty's? Did Middlebury really get
6th in their section and still make regionals? Most importantly, will
the Gunslingers truly be "Guns out" as long as the "Sun's out?"

Inquiring minds want to know.

-Handy-

wix

Oct 3, 2006, 4:15:06 PM10/3/06
looks like a resounding "NO"?

sorry, inquiring minds...

Julian

Oct 3, 2006, 4:26:49 PM10/3/06
Predictions: RRI will prove eerily accurate. There will be no upsets.
The weather will be perfect. All games will feature at least 1
turnover. At least one game will feature a turnover on every point.
There will be no party. There will be some arguing. The crowd will
stand too close to the sidelines and someone will get upset about it.
The aliens will show up and take the tallest player at the tournament
back to their home planet for further study.

mr.kris...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2006, 10:38:18 AM10/4/06
Seedings are up:

1. Death or Glory 2683
2. Metal 2560
3. GOAT 2624
4. PoNY 2514
5. Zebra Muscles 2407
6. Chuck Wagon 2314
7. New Noise 2376
8. Red Tide 2359
9. Mephisto 2396
10. Brooklyn 2258
11. metro boston allstars of new yor 2192
12. Gunslingers 2281
13. WUFO 2237
14. Run Silent, Run Deep 2271
15. Magma 2173
16. Middlebury Pranksters 1959

mapler...@yahoo.com

Oct 4, 2006, 11:05:04 AM10/4/06
Pony will pull the big upset and win the region.

MJ

Handy

Oct 5, 2006, 3:45:48 AM10/5/06
OK.

Here goes...

1st round winners:
DoG
Red Tide
Gunslingers (don't let me down! I'm looking at you Drew... you too
Kyle, don't try to hide.)
PoNY

GOAT
Chuck
Brooklyn (BK, bring the ruckus)
Metal

2nd round winners:
DoG
PoNY
GOAT
Metal

Semis:
DoG
Metal

Winner:
DoG (although I'd like to see Metal pull it out)

Backdoor:
Metal is mentally and physically exhausted from desparate attempt at
winning DoG game, gets UMass disease and loses in game to go thereby
letting NY ultimate back on the scene as PoNY goes to Naty's. I'm
looking for offhand hucks Brandon, show it to me.

joe

Oct 5, 2006, 12:10:44 PM10/5/06
umass disease!
classic.

ultimatennis

Oct 5, 2006, 12:33:47 PM10/5/06
umass disease huh?

I guess me and Joe are down with the sickness.

Dan

Oct 5, 2006, 6:04:33 PM10/5/06
perhaps you should polish up your flashy mouthguard and limp around on
your bitchy injury cooper

hillsborough sucks

ultimatennis

Oct 5, 2006, 9:32:47 PM10/5/06
Ouch!

My mouthguard isn't very clean to by honest.

And bitchy injury? By all means.

Love From Hillsborough,

- Cooper