Specially from Russia! Documentary "SEARCH FIND TELL"

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jun 12, 2022, 2:19:45 PMJun 12

To make human species on this planet LIVE IN PEACE and HARMONY, the EVIL
barbaric, filthy sadistic perverted infinitely greedy, infinitely
selfish, ruthless BLOOD THIRSTY THIEVING American Govt Psychopaths must
be COMPLETELY DESTROYED.

Specially from Russia! Documentary "SEARCH FIND TELL"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3taV2GC-udA

US Govt Psychopaths are an EVIL VIRUS which AFFLICTED this beautiful planet.

Every human including every american MUST WORK towards the COMPLETE
DEFANGING and DESTRUCTION of EVIL barbaric WASP THIEVES in US Govt,
which is RUN by MIC and Scientific Oligarchic banking, pharma and oil
THIEVES.

WASPs are a RACE of fucking THIEVES.

But people have a RIGHT to KILL THIEVES in self defense.

So, the entire world MUST MERCILESSLY KILL the EVIL US Govt THIEVING
Psychopaths like fucking pigs TO SAVE HUMAN SPECIES and this beautiful
planet.

The cocksucking, confused gender american WHITE FILTH DOESN'T understand
that Biden and COngress clowns are NOT their govt.

It's the EVIL MIC + Banking, Pharma and Oil elite THIEVES who RUN US
Govt from behind, while CUNNINGLY Projecting low IQ Potus and COngress
clowns as very powerful to DECEIVE the entire world.

America is NOT a fucking country, It is a PURE EVIL THIEVING MAFIA WAR
MACHINE.

Major General Smedley Butler 1881-1940.
I served in all commissioned ranks from second lieutenant to Major
General. And during that period I spent most of my
time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and
for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for
capitalism. I suspected I was just part of the racket all the time. Now
I am sure of it.
https://imgur.com/a/IrPw8Wk