Barbaric Atrocities on Indian Women and India by British During Imperial THIEVERY

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 10, 2022, 10:48:47 AM11/10/22

I wish I was born at that time, when the EVIL racist genocidal british
pigs INVADED, PLUNDERED, RAPED and GENOCIDED India.

I would have had SO MUCH FUN just MASSACRING and SLAUGHTERING the EVIL
BRIT THIEVES like fucking PIGS, on sight.

Nothing changed in the infinitely cunning, deceptive, ruthless,
greedy, blood thirsty EVIL Western White RACE.

Absolutely nothing.

They merely became EVEN MORE CUNNING, DECEPTIVE, BLOOD THIRSTY
BARBARIC GENOCIDE THIEVES.

It is time for POC to IMPOSE THEIR VALUES on the filthy EVIL bible
thumping BARBARIC WHITE CHRISTIAN "THIEVES" and FORCIBLY CIVILIZE the
incestual hebefilic pedophilic bestial perverted decadent VIRUS which
is ARTIFICIALLY creating MORE GENDERS everyday.

https://twitter.com/ThePollLady/status/1568189078385971200
Atrocities on Indian women:

It is well known that any Indian women noticed by British rulers could
hardly escape without being raped. Many were forcefully made
prostitutes.

Even Rape laws were made by Britishers to save officers lawfully.

Atrocities on Indian Women and India by British During The Rule
https://www.myindiamyglory.com/2019/03/10/atrocities-on-indian-women-and-india-by-british-during-their-rule/