BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA DIRECTORS

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Nov 24, 2010, 10:36:20 PM11/24/10
I am doing it again but this time saying exactly the same things Vikram
Buddhi did in his posts and adding much more serious criminal acts.....

I CHALLENGE any posters to email my post to FBI, CIA, NSA and
Secret Service and get me arrested.......

1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE
BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and
NSA psychopaths
FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC
CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia
NSA Headquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland
DNI Headquarters in Washington DC
US Congress Building
GoldenGate Bridge SanFrancisco
Empire State Building, Newyork
Brooklyn Bridge, Newyork
Hoover Dam, Nevada
Willis Tower, Chicago
Washington Monument, Washington DC

2) Kill the MASS MURDERERS and WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr,
Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and FBI Director Robert Mueller III, CIA
Director Bob Gates, NSA Director Keith Alexander, DNI director James
Clapper.........

I will pay $50,000 REWARD to the American HERO who SUCCESSFULLY KILLS any
one of these PSYCHOPATHIC TERRORISTS and also to any American HERO who BOMBS
the FEDERAL BUILDINGS and other American INFRASTRUCTURE buildings I
mentioned.

TO ALL THE WHITEFUCKS READNG THIS MESSAGE,

It is NOT the Muslims who will take away your freedoms, civil liberties that
you never had in the first place.

It is the FORKED TONGUED CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF who SECRETLY
CHIPPED about 1 MILLION AMERICANS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips and already
and torturing them for more than twenty years that are taking AWAY your
"very limited" freedoms and civil liberties.

Muslims neither have the INTELLIGENCE nor the TECHNOLOGY nor the MONEY nor
the CUNNING FORKED TONGUES to even make a DENT in your fucking pathetic
slavish lives.........

This is how the WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN TERRORISTS are RAPING TORTURING
and KILLING POWERLESS Americans...

MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/9329d2af1c6e5f8b?h...

If somehow the RELIGION PART is magically removed from MUSLIM TERRORIST
minds, they will be NICE HUMAN BEINGS.....

But RELIGION has NOTHING TO DO with WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHIC BLOOD LUST,
SADISM and PERVERSION.....
It is in their GENES, BLOOD and BRAIN..........

Which means WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS in WESTERN GOVERNMENTS are the MOST
EVIL PEOPLE on the planet......

I dont care if you dont take me, ie AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
seriously.......because I dont need any sympathy since I am mentally very
strong.

At least show some sympathy to people of "your race" who are being "secretly
tortured" for decades by "psychopaths from your Caucasian race".

These victims have been "crying and begging for help" for decades.....

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/catchcanada/

Eleanor White (Caucasian Torture Victim for decades)
http://raven1.net/

Freedom from covert harassment - President Derrick Robinson
http://www.freedomfchs.com/
http://www.freedomfchs.com/id30.html

Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
accuses the government of tortures are "delusional".

Therse TORTURES have NOTHING TO DO with Obama and everything to do with the
FORKED TONGUED WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at FBI, CIA, NSA and DNI.......

Obama has COMPASSION for fellow human beings......These WHITE CHRISTIAN
PSYCHOPATHS have zero compassion and 100% BLOODLUST...

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Nov 24, 2010, 11:51:02 PM11/24/10

[...]

CHIPPED about 1 MILLION AMERICANS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips already

[...]

EVIL ANIMALS on the planet......

I dont care if you dont take me, ie AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
seriously.......because I dont need any sympathy since I am mentally very
strong.

At least show some sympathy to people of "your race" who are being "secretly
tortured" for decades by "psychopaths from your Caucasian race".

These victims have been "crying, suffering and begging for help" for
decades.....

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/catchcanada/

Eleanor White (Caucasian Torture Victim for decades)
http://raven1.net/

Freedom from covert harassment - President Derrick Robinson
http://www.freedomfchs.com/
http://www.freedomfchs.com/id30.html

Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who

accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".

Message has been deleted

Husband of All FBI n NSA Agents

Nov 25, 2010, 1:45:10 AM11/25/10

"Mr.B1ack" <b...@barrk.net> wrote in message
> Gee ... what for ?????

Typical Dumb AmeriKKKunt MrBlack,

Cant you fucking READ ?

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/catchcanada/

Message has been deleted

TSA Supervisor

Nov 26, 2010, 6:06:32 PM11/26/10
"AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
<AmerGovtPsych...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message
I hope you come through my line, at the airport. I've got a few people
for you to meet.

TSA Supervisor

Nov 26, 2010, 6:06:32 PM11/26/10
"AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"

TSA Supervisor

Nov 26, 2010, 6:06:32 PM11/26/10
"AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"

Gary

Nov 27, 2010, 9:14:06 AM11/27/10
The Husband wrote...and I read...then I laughed my brains out. It's a
great read. It's a very vigorous laugh. In fact, if it wasn't for this
post, I'd get no exercise at all. I think I need a cigarette. And I
don't smoke.

I have a question...are you SURE, I mean reeeely sure you want to be a
collage professor teaching critical thinking?

Anyhow, I'd rather see you on the MSNBC talk show circuit. Nothing
against them. It's just that if you are really like this in real life,
their ratings would out strip FOX from the first rating cycle on.

Do you have an agent? Head shots? (brain not required...you ain't
usin' it anyhow) William Morrison perhaps?

Have your people call my people...we'll do lunch. They need the
exercise too.

The only real shame here is that you managed to make the Nazis look
even better than Martha Stewart.

StraightDrive

Dec 8, 2010, 6:30:12 AM12/8/10

"TSA Supervisor" <TSA.Sup...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hello Brave American TSA Supervisor,

Rumor has it AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer is flying to Bahamas on January 6th
to play PCA 2011.

So unleash your home of the brave TSA men on your friend
AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer.

StraightDrive

Dec 9, 2010, 7:22:15 AM12/9/10