Thank You Dada

1 view

Anton Lombardi

Mar 24, 2004, 5:19:21 PM3/24/04
For helping us win in Pakistan. You are the greatest
captain of India !

And thank you for getting injured. We probably saved
quite a few runs with Badani on the field :)

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

sivam

Mar 24, 2004, 5:33:02 PM3/24/04

"Anton Lombardi" <kshatri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> For helping us win in Pakistan. You are the greatest
> captain of India !
>
> And thank you for getting injured. We probably saved
> quite a few runs with Badani on the field :)

Yeah right, greatest captain or is it LUCKY captain to have all that talent
helping him to win.

Anton Lombardi

Mar 24, 2004, 6:52:15 PM3/24/04
>Yeah right, greatest captain or is it LUCKY captain
>to have all that talent helping him to win.

Uh huh...so who should be leading India ? And dont say Dravid

krik

Mar 24, 2004, 7:04:37 PM3/24/04

> >Yeah right, greatest captain or is it LUCKY captain
> >to have all that talent helping him to win.
>
> Uh huh...so who should be leading India ? And dont say Dravid

I didnt say Dravid is better, all I said is Ganguly is the LUCKIEST indian
captain to have SO MUCH TALENT like Sehwag, Yuvi, Dravid, Sachin, Laxman,
Chopra, Zaheer, Bajju, Kumble, Pathan, Nehra, Srinath et al at his disposal
APART FROM

1) John Wright
2) Andrew Leipus
3) Greg King
4) Sandy Gordon
5) Bruce Reid
6) Lightning fast player REPLACEMENTS
7) Players of his choice most of the time
8) 100% backing from his fellow bengali BCCI head honcho Dalmiya
9) Flying in Sandy Gordon at short notice when needed
10) BCCI paying for gangulys batting help from Greg Chappell
11) BCCIs approval of Wasim Akram giving tips to indian bowlers
etc

NO OTHER INDIAN CAPTAIN had as much BACKING and SUPPORT from BCCI with all
these privileges showered upon as much as ganguly.

Anton Lombardi

Mar 24, 2004, 7:07:07 PM3/24/04

>NO OTHER INDIAN CAPTAIN had as much BACKING and
>SUPPORT from BCCI with all
>these privileges showered upon as much as ganguly

Since he has all the support and backing from BCCI he
is lucky ??

Sriny

Mar 24, 2004, 7:22:13 PM3/24/04

> >NO OTHER INDIAN CAPTAIN had as much BACKING and
> >SUPPORT from BCCI with all
> >these privileges showered upon as much as ganguly
>
> Since he has all the support and backing from BCCI he
> is lucky ??

Hell, any moron can win as much as Ganguly did with that kind of talent and
support at his disposal.

Ganguly still underperforms despite all the privileges I mentioned and
Steve Waugh would have WON considerably more games with the same team and
support if you replace ganguly with Waugh.

The point I am making with this comparison is Waugh is a MUCH BETTER CAPTAIN
than Ganguly and ganguly is no where to be even considered as GREAT.

He is better than the PREVIOUS indian captains simply because of all the
TALENT and SUPPORT and NOT because he is more astute, a better tactician and
a better strategist.

Dipak Basu

Mar 24, 2004, 8:10:53 PM3/24/04
"sivam" <si...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I'm not sure I agree. How often so you see a great captain with a poor
team, or a bad captain with a great team? Usually a great leader produces a
great team - you can only look at the great postwar teams of Australia under
Hassett, Benaud and Waugh, WI under Worrell and Lloyd, England under Hutton,
May and Brearley, South Africa under Cronje, and Pakistan under Imran.
There were huge names playing under these famous captains.

Conversely - and this is definitely debatable - some great players who were
not the best captains have seem talent drying up under their leadership -
Sobers, Richards, Dexter and Sachin come to mind.

His batting form may have been variable, but it is clear - esp from the way
youngsters Balaji, Yuvraj and Kaif dashed to hug Dada when he appeared on
the ground after today's win - Ganguly can take a lot of credit for
developing the fighting talent that he now leads.

DB.

Anton Lombardi

Mar 24, 2004, 8:46:05 PM3/24/04
>Hell, any moron can win as much as Ganguly did with
>that kind of talent andsupport at his disposal.

>Ganguly still underperforms despite all the
>privileges I mentioned and
>Steve Waugh would have WON considerably more games
>with the same team and
>support if you replace ganguly with Waugh.

>The point I am making with this comparison is Waugh
>is a MUCH BETTER CAPTAIN
>than Ganguly and ganguly is no where to be even
>considered as GREAT.

This might come as news to you but Steve Waugh is not
Indian. I stated that Ganguly is the greatest Indian
captain

Sriny

Mar 24, 2004, 8:50:16 PM3/24/04

"Dipak Basu" <db...@cisco.com> wrote in message

Dipak
I like ganguly, but he is not able to extract the maximum out of this
combination and lot of times loses winnable matches with bad tactics.

Ganguly should have WON more games for india with all the talent and support
available at his disposal. Dada gets his way in team selection most of the
time cuz of his affinity to Dalmiya and by extension wielding more power
than any previous indian captain.

Yuvi would have made it to the team on his sheer natural talent even without
dadas support and rumor has it Wright pushed Balaji more into the team than
Dada. People give too much credit to dada for bajju but FAILS to criticize
him for picking DeepDas Gupta, Saba Karim, Rohan Gavaskar when there were
more talented players than his bengali team colleagues.

Also Dada treated Karthik like piece of shit for a long time before his
recent Down Under series. Think about how Dada treated Ajay Ratra and Ramesh
too.

Ramesh is definitely more talented and in form compared to Gambhir but Dada
never liked Ramesh and screwed up his career.

Sriny

Mar 24, 2004, 9:11:31 PM3/24/04

> >Hell, any moron can win as much as Ganguly did with
> >that kind of talent andsupport at his disposal.
>
> >Ganguly still underperforms despite all the
> >privileges I mentioned and
> >Steve Waugh would have WON considerably more games
> >with the same team and
> >support if you replace ganguly with Waugh.
>
> >The point I am making with this comparison is Waugh
> >is a MUCH BETTER CAPTAIN
> >than Ganguly and ganguly is no where to be even
> >considered as GREAT.
>
> This might come as news to you but Steve Waugh is not
> Indian. I stated that Ganguly is the greatest Indian
> captain

I am really sorry, I didnt know Waugh is not an indian.

And I stated Ganguly is the LUCKIEST indian captain, and how LUCKIEST would
be more APPROPRIATE by presenting facts about TALENT available and SUPPORT.

Hawkeye

Mar 24, 2004, 9:42:21 PM3/24/04
Don't agree with the original poster on all the points, but Ganguly has won
63 matches against 52 defeats.
Not exactly world beater standards. He is GOOD but not an all time GREAT

Whazzup

Mar 25, 2004, 4:45:33 AM3/25/04
"Sriny" <Sr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<d8mdnYcRpdIlov_dRVn-

> And I stated Ganguly is the LUCKIEST indian captain, and how LUCKIEST would
> be more APPROPRIATE by presenting facts about TALENT available and SUPPORT.

Schumacher is great. He also has the best support team in F1.

Which Indian captain do you think is the greatest?

krik

Mar 25, 2004, 10:51:33 PM3/25/04
I am a piece of SHITHOLE, Now I'll go get on my mommy.
I look like the vermin-ridden SON-OF-A-BITCH that I am.
I am a son of a BITCH! My mom sucks my COCK!

krik

Mar 25, 2004, 10:54:04 PM3/25/04
Someone FUCK me in the ASS, cause I'm a FUCKBALL.
I am a pompous, stuck up, snot nose, giant twerp, scumbag, FUCK FACE, DICKHEAD, ASSHOLE!
I am a cheap, lying, no good, ROTTEN, four-flushing, low life, SNAKE LICKIN, dirt eating, INBRED, over stuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing, brainless, DICKLESS, hopeless, heartless, FATASS, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, worm-headed SACK OF MONKEY SHIT!

krik

Mar 25, 2004, 10:55:16 PM3/25/04
I want to stick my COCK up my own ASS, because I am a MOTHERFUCKING worthless COCKSUCKER!

I am a pompous, stuck up, snot nose, giant twerp, scumbag, FUCK FACE, DICKHEAD, ASSHOLE!
I am WHORE, and a BITCH.

Sriny

Mar 25, 2004, 10:55:19 PM3/25/04
I smell like SHIT.
I sound like a bitch with a 10-inch DILDO in her ASS.
I would like to FUCK off, since I am a blind DICKHEAD.

Sriny

Mar 25, 2004, 10:55:25 PM3/25/04
I am a FUCKING son of a BITCH.

Someone FUCK me in the ASS, cause I'm a FUCKBALL.
I am a STUPID ignorant SON-OF-A-BITCH dumb BASTARD!! Jesus Christ! I met some dumb BASTARDS in my life, but I outdo them all!