Why are Australians cry babies??

Samir Dhume

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
O'Connors <dp...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
: So you decided to bitch and whine about the bitching and whining?

And you decided to bitch and whine about bitching and
whining about bitching and whining ?

:-)
samir

Paul Capstick

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
How come every Australian that writes into this news group is bitching and
whining the whole time. They got thrashed on Thursday and heres hoping they
lose every other game!!

The second best thing about NZ's victory was listening to the Australian
commentators having a cry as well. In there eyes if an Australian does
something good the it was "Marvellous" and if anyone else does something "he
was lucky to get away with that". I do enjoy listening to the Richie and
the boys when either Australia are losing, or when Australia are not
playing.

I support two teams, New Zealand and any team playing against Australia!!

O'Connors

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
So you decided to bitch and whine about the bitching and whining?

Paul Capstick <pjc...@student.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote in message

willsutton

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99

Paul Capstick <pjc...@student.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote in message news:7i9uvs$rd0$1...@cantuc.canterbury.ac.nz...
> How come every Australian that writes into this news group is bitching and

> whining the whole time. They got thrashed on Thursday and heres hoping they
> lose every other game!!

Your an idiot................beaten and well beaten yes, thrashed ..........no.
England was thrashed by Sth Africa.......... can you see the difference or are you
too thick between the ears.
Its amazing how one victory brings all these cockroaches out of the woodwork.

> The second best thing about NZ's victory was listening to the Australian
> commentators having a cry as well. In there eyes if an Australian does
> something good the it was "Marvellous" and if anyone else does something "he
> was lucky to get away with that". I do enjoy listening to the Richie and
> the boys when either Australia are losing, or when Australia are not
> playing.

Another person with selective hearing and memory............most commentators
give both teams are fair go. Bill Lawry loves his Aussie team and so he should
but basically he is pretty fair. People complain about listening to their commentary
so turn it off..........

> I support two teams, New Zealand and any team playing against Australia!!

Well I support New Zealand in both Rugby and Cricket when Australia is not playing
and your post will not change that as you are an immature arsehole who is not typical
of most kiwis who are normally great sports.

Will

Jason

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
Ahh, congratualtions to NZ. You won a game boys, and you look like you have
quite a good team! But remember what goes around comes around, and you guys
are gold medal whingers!

Paul Capstick <pjc...@student.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote in article
<7i9uvs$rd0$1...@cantuc.canterbury.ac.nz>...

bra...@my-dejanews.com

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
In article <7ia4hj$ek9$1...@news.mel.aone.net.au>,
LOL! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Eoin Adams

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
On 23 May 1999 23:55:21 GMT, Samir Dhume <sdh...@cs.indiana.edu>
wrote:

and you decided to...........oh, forget it ;)

Ian Galbraith

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
On Mon, 24 May 1999 10:21:08 +1200, "Paul Capstick"
<pjc...@student.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:

:How come every Australian that writes into this news group is bitching and

:whining the whole time. They got thrashed on Thursday and heres hoping they
:lose every other game!!

Actually I would ask the opposite. Why does everyone who is not Australian
hate Australia so much, and can't resist sinking the boot in when we're
down? Jealous much. The number of posts sinking the boot into Australia far
far outweighs the number of "whinging Aussies".

[snip]

Be Seeing You
--
Ian Galbraith
Email: igalb...@ozonline.com.au ICQ#: 7849631

"To say that these men paid their shillings to watch twenty-two hirelings
kick a ball is merely to say that a violin is wood and catgut, that Hamlet
is so much paper and ink. For a shilling the Bruddersford United AFC
offered you conflict and art." - J.B. Priestley

asi...@my-dejanews.com

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
In article <7i9uvs$rd0$1...@cantuc.canterbury.ac.nz>,

"Paul Capstick" <pjc...@student.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> How come every Australian that writes into this news group is
bitching and
> whining the whole time. They got thrashed on Thursday and heres
hoping they
> lose every other game!!

Not all the time :-)) Note Ian Chappell's joke against the Aussies
quoted in the "Asian Age". Apparently, the wives of a West Indian, a
New Zealandar and an Aussie deliver babies in a hospital. Due to some
mix up the babies get interchanged. The New Zealandar is asked to point
out his baby. He selects one. The Doctor says, "But the baby is black,
he's obviously West Indian"

Retorts the Kiwi, "Yeah, but one of the other two babies is an Aussie
and I don't want to take a chance."

P.S. I am only a messenger, I merely quoted this joke. Direct all flak
to Chappelli.

Cheers
Arun Simha

Tim Fountain

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
And I'm going to bitch and whine about you not bitching and whining. As an
Australian I feel it is my duty; but I hate so I'll bitch and whine about
that too.

willsutton

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99

<asi...@my-dejanews.com> wrote in message news:7ib6uf$m1k$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

ROFL That is one of the best I have heard for a while.........I like it :-)

Have any more like that Arun ?

Will

Ian Jennings

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
Paul Capstick wrote:

> How come every Australian that writes into this news group is bitching and
> whining the whole time. They got thrashed on Thursday and heres hoping they
> lose every other game!!
>

> I support two teams, New Zealand and any team playing against Australia!!

Quick whinge test question: Did New Zealand lose the Rugby World Cup final fair
and square in 1995?

Ian :)

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
Two wrongs don't make one right

--
Quaid-e-Azam,
Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Accolades:

Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer
still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited
with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three.

Peu d'individus modifient de manière significative le cours de
l'histoire. Moins modifient toujours la carte du monde. À peine
n'importe qui peut être crédité de créer un nation-état. Mohammad
Ali Jinnah a fait chacun des trois.

Paul Capstick

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99

Ian Jennings wrote in message <37497748...@phil.unp.ac.za>...

>Paul Capstick wrote:
>
>> How come every Australian that writes into this news group is bitching
and
>> whining the whole time. They got thrashed on Thursday and heres hoping
they
>> lose every other game!!
>>
>> I support two teams, New Zealand and any team playing against Australia!!
>
>Quick whinge test question: Did New Zealand lose the Rugby World Cup final
fair
>and square in 1995?
>
>Ian :)

Yes, but the question has to be asked about the food poisoning and the
mysterious gold watch that was given to the referee.

Oh well who cares anyway, it is a game for thugs.

Paul

willsutton

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99

Paul Capstick <pjc...@student.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote in message news:7ice0p$56k$1...@cantuc.canterbury.ac.nz...

Is that the reason the All Blacks have been the dominant side in Rugby
for as long as I can remember :-)

TheFab

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
>Quick whinge test question: Did New Zealand lose the Rugby World Cup final
fair
>and square in 1995?

>Ian :)

And we'll do it again !!
Go SA

-------------
Hansie ,{crackle} can u hear me ,
Hansie it's Bob...{crackle,crackle}
can u hear me Hansie..

Ian Jennings

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
Paul Capstick wrote:

> Ian Jennings wrote in message <37497748...@phil.unp.ac.za>...
> >Paul Capstick wrote:
> >
> >> How come every Australian that writes into this news group is bitching
> and
> >> whining the whole time. They got thrashed on Thursday and heres hoping
> they
> >> lose every other game!!
> >>
> >> I support two teams, New Zealand and any team playing against Australia!!
> >

> >Quick whinge test question: Did New Zealand lose the Rugby World Cup final
> fair
> >and square in 1995?
> >
> >Ian :)
> >

> Yes, but the question has to be asked about the food poisoning and the
> mysterious gold watch that was given to the referee.

Bzzzzt. Fail.

The whingeing from NZ after that final was the greatest exhibition of
cry-babyism in the history of sport, and I, for one, will never forget it.
Don't talk about the Aussies, your nation has it cornered, mate.

Cheers
Ian

Mic Cullen

May 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/29/99
"Paul Capstick" <pjc...@student.canterbury.ac.nz>, far, far away from here,
appears to have written:

[snips]

>How come every Australian that writes into this news group is bitching and
>whining the whole time.

I've seen several post congratulating NZ coming from .au posters. If yer
gonna be an idiot, pick a way that isn't quite as easy to point out...

Have a good one,

Mic. (Return address will work as is...)

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?

Alvey

May 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/29/99
On Sat, 29 May 1999 06:25:38 +0800, nos...@cross.com.au (Mic Cullen)
wrote:

>"Paul Capstick" <pjc...@student.canterbury.ac.nz>, far, far away from here,
>appears to have written:
>
>[snips]
>
>>How come every Australian that writes into this news group is bitching and
>>whining the whole time.
>
>I've seen several post congratulating NZ coming from .au posters. If yer
>gonna be an idiot, pick a way that isn't quite as easy to point out...

Q. How do you recognise an idiot in rsc?
A. They're the ones who post.

Alvey

John Hall

May 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/29/99
In article <374f4e9d...@bri-news.tpg.com.au>,

Alvey <alvey_s...@yahoo.com> writes:
>Q. How do you recognise an idiot in rsc?
>A. They're the ones who post.

LOL
--
John Hall - confirming himself as an idiot