Shiva IYER

Apr 5, 2014, 8:15:13 AM4/5/14
There is no necessity to use expletives against Islaam. But YES, terrorism, Jehaad, and hate for non-Muslim Khafirs as espoused in their Koraan should be opposed with all our might. It is not the people one should be against, but that wretched principle of hatred that is bringing terror and misery to many parts of the globe.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dechucka

Apr 7, 2014, 9:36:19 PM4/7/14

"max.it" wrote in message news:53430b05...@news.btinternet.com...
> On Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:53:05 +1000, "Dechucka" <Dechu...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Shiva IYER" <om.sr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>================================
>>
>>Religious extremism always leads to trouble when it is used for political
>>means i.e. the Irish trouble, the Saffron terror and I read Buddhist
>>priest
>>are beating up Moslems in Myanmar
>>

> It's simply to do with the vice of wanting power over politics.
> People who seek to have that power have no regard for politics or even
> the religion they hide behind.
>
> For a quiet life there are two important things to remember.
> Never stand between a man and his religion.
> Never stand between a man and his vices.

You truly are a wise man. Well said ( or posted or whatever)!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

sajidkh...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2020, 12:47:51 PM7/27/20
Sun be badwe tu jo v hai dekh teko Pakistan ko gali dena h de pr te Allah ko mt de
Nhi toh saale agr hum v tera shiv ji ko gali dengai toh aacha lagega
Nhi na
Delete this comment

RH156RH

Jul 28, 2020, 6:42:43 AM7/28/20
On Monday, April 7, 2014 at 10:02:54 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:53:05 +1000, "Dechucka" <Dechu...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Shiva IYER" <om.sr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >================================
> >
> >Religious extremism always leads to trouble when it is used for political
> >means i.e. the Irish trouble, the Saffron terror and I read Buddhist priest
> >are beating up Moslems in Myanmar
> >

> It's simply to do with the vice of wanting power over politics.
> People who seek to have that power have no regard for politics or even
> the religion they hide behind.
>
> For a quiet life there are two important things to remember.
> Never stand between a man and his religion.
> Never stand between a man and his vices.
>
> max.it

An exquisite example of moron's profundity

RH
Message has been deleted

LCA Tejas

Aug 15, 2022, 7:48:31 AM8/15/22
burnol chahiye bey?

LCA Tejas

Aug 15, 2022, 7:48:54 AM8/15/22
On Sunday, 4 October 2009 at 01:45:52 UTC+5:30, Muhammad Javed Iqbal wrote:
> I fasted today so that Pak can win. And what did you do? You farted
> today and allowed kuffar NZ to win. Saaed Ajmal turned out to be
> thoroughly useless. Even Ajmal Kasab was more useful for Pakistan.
> May Dajjal screw you royally.
LOLOLOL
Message has been deleted

Shahid

Sep 3, 2022, 2:35:02 AM9/3/22
Abe Hindu madrachod tere shiv Ko itna chod chodunga na madrachod shiv Mera land
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted