Ind v Aus: T1 Betfair odds

alvey

Feb 20, 2013, 3:03:36 AM2/20/13

Feb 20, 2013, 4:55:50 AM2/20/13

Feb 20, 2013, 5:00:15 AM2/20/13

Feb 20, 2013, 5:22:19 AM2/20/13

Feb 20, 2013, 5:33:01 PM2/20/13

> (Bank= $10k)

$3k on the draw @ 2.76

GM

jzfredricks

Feb 20, 2013, 6:11:17 PM2/20/13
10k on Aus to win :)

willsutton

Feb 20, 2013, 8:05:12 PM2/20/13
On 21/02/2013 10:11 AM, jzfredricks wrote:
> 10k on Aus to win :)

I wonder what would happen if it was actually real money :-)

jzfredricks

Feb 20, 2013, 9:08:53 PM2/20/13
On Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:05:12 AM UTC+10, willsutton wrote:
> I wonder what would happen if it was actually real money :-)

I'd stick in a high risk super fund.

Uday Rajan

Feb 20, 2013, 9:44:35 PM2/20/13
On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:03:36 AM UTC-5, alvey wrote:

> DRAW NO BET
>
> Ind - 1.48
> Aust- 2.66

Sorry, what does "Draw No Bet" mean? If you bet that, under what outcomes do you make money?

aniv...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2013, 1:21:23 AM2/21/13
I would guess that you can only bet India win or Oz win; you can't bet on the draw.

If the match ends up being a draw, your bet is called off.

hm...if I am correct, I will bet $4K on OZ (2.66) Draw No Bet

skp

skp

jzfredricks

Feb 21, 2013, 1:46:08 AM2/21/13
On Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:21:23 PM UTC+10, aniv...@gmail.com wrote:
> If the match ends up being a draw, your bet is called off.

Ah, interesting.
In that case, my bet is Aus @ 4.4.

Bharat Rao

Feb 21, 2013, 5:34:45 AM2/21/13
Well, if I had a real pot of $10K (or $400) to bet on the series, I wouldn't blow the entire bank on the first Test.

$3K on India at 2.38

Bharat

rourkem

Mar 1, 2023, 10:03:08 PM3/1/23
I just hope that these two will meet
again so I could bet on the same thing. No schedule so far that I can
see.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=252383985#252383985