Weather Forecasts are NOT ACCURATE

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jan 4, 2022, 3:46:55 AM1/4/22

Weather forecasts are NOT accurate.

Rain is forecast for 4 out of 5 days for India vs SA Wanderers test.

Day 1 - there was NO rain.

Day 2 - Here is a comment from a South African cricket fan Krypto from
cricinfo.

It might still rain later today though.

Krypto: "I witnessed a cricketing miracle today. I am a stones throw
away from Wanderers and early this morning awoke to a sky dark and
threatening biblical amounts of water to rain down .Thought to myself
"no way in hell are we seeing any cricket today" .Later I pop my head
out and there is a baby blue looking sky. It's like the Don himself
reached into the matrix weather setting and selected cricket weather ,
going to be a belter today. "