Pukistani muslimes are terrorists, jihadis and pigs

Shripathi Kamath

Mar 29, 2004, 11:19:51 PM3/29/04
All pukistani muslimes are TERRORISTS. The whole world despises and
hates all pukistani muslimes. Nobody in the world respects the
pukistani muslimes and finger print all pukistani muslimes in
airports. Pukistani muslimes run across the canadian border like pigs.

Pukistan is a nation of stinkin losers who lift their arses against
mecca on fridays and fill the air with stink. 90,000 pukistani
muslimes cowards surrendered to India in 1971. India beat the shit out
of pukistanis 3 times 1965, 1971 and 1999.

Pukistan is a nation of losers, terrorists, jihadis and pigs.
Pukistanis are only good for infesting this world with more jihadis,
terrorists and pigs. Pukistani muslimes fuck camels, goats and pigs as
mentioned in koran. Pukistani muslimes worship pedophile mohammad who
raped a 9yr old girl Ayesha according to koran.

Aditya Basrur

Mar 30, 2004, 12:04:24 AM3/30/04
Shripathi Kamath wrote:

I don't know who you think you're fooling by faking IDs and changing your
subscriber to AOL (who, FWIW, seem to have as strong abuse policies as
comcast, so be warned) but it just makes you look pathetic.

This is usenet, you idiot, not the real world. You have a hard enough time
being taken seriously on this medium at the best of times. With the pile of
filth you're spewing here, you're just making life harder for yourself. And
anonymity only stretches so far. It really wouldn't be that hard to find out
who you are. Get over yourself and stop taking this thing so seriously, and
you'll save yourself from a breakdown.

Oh, and I'm in the white pages if you want to "talk this over". Your money
is probably better spent on internet porn than calling NZ, however.

Aditya

Rats

Mar 30, 2004, 12:03:30 AM3/30/04
"Aditya Basrur" <aditya...@very.hot.mail.com> wrote in message

> Oh, and I'm in the white pages if you want to "talk this over". Your money
> is probably better spent on internet porn than calling NZ, however.

Do you live in Parnell or Mt Roskill?

Aditya Basrur

Mar 30, 2004, 12:14:40 AM3/30/04

"Rats" <ru...@chump.com> wrote in message

Is there a Basrur in Mt. Roskill?

Aditya

Rats

Mar 30, 2004, 1:10:56 AM3/30/04

> Is there a Basrur in Mt. Roskill?

Indeed there is. So you're in Parnell?

Aditya Basrur

Mar 30, 2004, 1:41:35 AM3/30/04

"Rats" <ru...@chump.com> wrote in message

God, I wish. Whereabouts are you putting up these days?

Aditya

Rats

Mar 30, 2004, 2:29:37 AM3/30/04

> God, I wish. Whereabouts are you putting up these days?

Opposite Dungford's (TM) house of course!

Andrew Dunford

Mar 30, 2004, 4:07:44 AM3/30/04

"Rats" <ru...@chump.com> wrote in message

Which reminds me. Is there any chance your dogs could stop crapping on my
front lawn?

Andrew

Rats

Mar 30, 2004, 4:14:16 AM3/30/04
"Andrew Dunford" <adun...@artifax.net> wrote in message

> Which reminds me. Is there any chance your dogs could stop crapping on my
> front lawn?

There is a reason you're known as Dungford (TM) ...

Anonymous

Mar 30, 2004, 4:27:28 AM3/30/04
"Andrew Dunford" <adun...@artifax.net> wrote in message

Those weren't his _dogs_.

Shripathi Kamath

Mar 30, 2004, 11:08:59 AM3/30/04
"Anonymous" <the_real_...@anonymous.com> wrote in message news:<44bac.34609$K91.98373@attbi_s02>...

Those were Anonymous' filthy stinkin pigs.

Shripathi Kamath
My wife is having affairs with every guy in my neighborhood

PITY ME.

Irn Mdn

Mar 30, 2004, 7:46:19 PM3/30/04
Were you raped by a Pakistani room mate by any chance?