'Banerji robbed of credit for Indus civilization findings' by BIBLE THUMPING BRITISH THIEF John Marshall

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 11, 2019, 3:28:12 PM9/11/19

ANOTHER PROOF, the bible thumping barbaric racist british thieves NOT
ONLY STOLE land and wealth but also KNOWLEDGE and claimed as their own.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kolkata/banerji-robbed-of-credit-for-indus-findings/articleshow/59101966.cms

'Banerji robbed of credit for Indus findings'

Krishnendu Bandyopadhyay | TNN | Updated: Jun 11, 2017, 18:26 IST

KOLKATA: In a new book, 'Rakhal Das Banerji: The Forgotten
Archaeologist', author P K Mishra has explored the “blatant theft of the
credit for discovery of the Indus Valley Civilization“. Mishra also
delivered a lecture at the Indian Museum on the topic.

"The accused is John Marshall, whose contribution to Indian archaeology
is immense. he was the longest serving director-general of Archaelogical
survey of India from 1902 to 1928," Mishra told TOI.

“The first report on the discovery of Mohenjo Daro, submitted by Banerji
in 1920, was suppressed by Marshall. So were the subsequent reports and
the final one in 1922 which Marshall edited and used as the basis of
`Mohenjo-Daro and the Indus Civilization' -a monumental volume,“ he added.

“It was a blatant theft of intellectual property right, hard earned by a
young Indian archaeologist, by his boss,“ Mishra said. Records say
during 1918-22, Banerji carried out a five-season excavation at Mohenjo
Daro. “The world knows Marshall discovered the civilization's ruins and
it is taught in institutions. Banerji is an insignificant footnote,“ he
pointed out.

“Marshall did not know much about Mohenjo Daro till May 1924. He first
visited the site only in February 1925. Marshall took direct charge of
the excavation from winter 1925-26. By that time, Banerji had done all
the work a discoverer should have done." said Mishra.

Banerji had written to Suniti Kumar Chatterjee, another intellectual
icon of the time -“See, they (the British government) will not allow me
to publish anything on Mohenjo Daro. But you can write something. I am
handing over to you all the material I have and all photographs. You
just write something on it and publish my interpretations. This may be a
record for future generation," Mishra's book reveals.

Banerji's brillanice was recognized by British officers when he joined
ASI in 1927 as a 19 year old. He not only became a blue-eyed boy to
Marshall, he was elevated to the post of superintendent of archaeology
of Pune Division in 1922. But the final report of the discovery of
Mohenjo Daro changed the colour of this bonhomie. Marshall turned
hostile. Banerji wwas shunted out to Indian Museum.

RH156RH

Sep 12, 2019, 2:00:08 AM9/12/19
Translation: Marshall very generously took the work from callow subcontinental hands and applied his mature understanding... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 12, 2019, 2:36:53 PM9/12/19
Translation: Barbaric Racist filthy brit THIEVES NOT ONLY stole land and
wealth, they also STOLE KNOWLEDGE and claimed as their own.

Worst part is YOU FILTH did NOT pay for your HORRENDOUS CRIMES.

RH156RH

Sep 12, 2019, 3:22:42 PM9/12/19
...to the fumbling research and ideas of the callow subcontinental... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 12, 2019, 5:15:43 PM9/12/19

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 12, 2019, 10:06:00 PM9/12/19
Come on, when did criminals ever pay for their horrendous crimes if they were
not arrested first? It pays to be a criminal, if you have a criminal mind that
is, when you are NOT caught. Hendo can be caught for making a fool of himself,
his normal routine that is, and that is all.

Talking of credits and Banerjees (Banerji is yet another Anglicised version of
Bandyopadhyay), as a general rule the Banerjees do not seek credit. Bengalis
know they are blessed or cursed (depends upon pov) with divine madness. So they
start things, out of pure madness, which no one else would even dream about.
And with some luck even finish them. Such is their utility to mankind.

Shri Rakhal Das Banerjee changed the perspectives of Indian history
spectacularly. Prior to his excavations, Indian culture was supposed to be at
best an offshoot of Middle eastern civilisation, with culture brought in by
Europeans, the best example being Gandhara Buddhist art as the European Greeks
were involved. Incidentally my girls learnt nothing more about India during
their Australian schooling - as far as Australians are concerned, and as shown
in the colonial history book "The March of Time", Indian history starts with the
Buddha. Anything Hindu is ignored as fables and myths. No doubt, some divine
madness drove RDB on his work at Mohenjo Daro and Harappa. Today, the Harappan
culture is known to have been very widely established - land wise, it was the
largest among all the ancient civilisations. And not of a peep of that was
available to the 19th century European scholars, who ignore all that to this
day and hang on to their exploded perspectives!

Another Banerjee, Surendra Nath Banerjee, founded the Indian National Congress,
which would have done a lot better had it not been hijacked by the likes of
Gandhi and Nehru to provide Indians with a fake independence. Gandhi's antics
displeased SNB, as they did even Tagore, for such antics outed the sense of
responsibility required in proper leadership. Divine madness made SNB (known as
Surrender-not to his friends) create the Congress; devilish cretinism under
Gandhi hijacked its original goals.

Today Mamata Banerjee is the CM of West Bengal. She is of course mad, what else
can she be, she is a born Banerjee. It was mad to think she could get rid of
the Marxists who misruled for 30 years and ruined the state, but that is what
she has done.

I am not related to any of them. Nevertheless I am unfairly known as a crank
by those who fail to understand or do not dare to understand my creative works
in physics.

It is not that all Banerjees are mad. Some even play cricket. One Banerjee was
a fast bowler who came to India and bowled out one Marsh (?) cleanly. No great
credit is allowed to that effort and he never made it big.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

RH156RH

Sep 13, 2019, 3:15:55 AM9/13/19
....thus making a silk purse out of a sow's ear... RH

RH156RH

Sep 13, 2019, 3:23:05 AM9/13/19
Translation: Western scholars dropped the subcontinental mumbo jumbo and stuck to the facts... RH

> Another Banerjee, Surendra Nath Banerjee, founded the Indian National Congress,
> which would have done a lot better had it not been hijacked by the likes of
> Gandhi and Nehru to provide Indians with a fake independence. Gandhi's antics
> displeased SNB, as they did even Tagore, for such antics outed the sense of
> responsibility required in proper leadership. Divine madness made SNB (known as
> Surrender-not to his friends) create the Congress; devilish cretinism under
> Gandhi hijacked its original goals.
>
> Today Mamata Banerjee is the CM of West Bengal. She is of course mad, what else
> can she be, she is a born Banerjee. It was mad to think she could get rid of
> the Marxists who misruled for 30 years and ruined the state, but that is what
> she has done.
>
> I am not related to any of them. Nevertheless I am unfairly known as a crank
> by those who fail to understand or do not dare to understand my creative works
> in physics.

Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.hoha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho..Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.hoha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho..
Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.hoha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho, ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho.Ha,ha,ha,ho,ho.ho..

Oh, my aching sides... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 13, 2019, 5:13:42 AM9/13/19

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 14, 2019, 5:37:43 AM9/14/19
Hendo needs his sides stitched up.

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 20, 2019, 8:26:41 PM9/20/19
Something is amiss in Hendo's programming. Androids are not supposed to have any sense of humour.

RH156RH

Sep 21, 2019, 3:15:00 AM9/21/19
Banerjee demonstrates the lack of originality of the subcontinental m,ind which can do no more than weakly imitate the West... RH

RH156RH

Sep 21, 2019, 3:16:12 AM9/21/19
...Which is still a sow's ear when closely examined,.... rH

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 21, 2019, 8:52:13 AM9/21/19
Hendo would know about lack of originality.

RH156RH

Sep 21, 2019, 12:21:41 PM9/21/19
Sadly, the behaviour of subcontinentals is a constant reminder of how true Cecil Rhodes' dictum regarding the English, namely, to be born |English is to have won first prize in the lottery of life... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 21, 2019, 11:06:44 PM9/21/19
Chaps can't even speak their own language properly.

RH156RH

Sep 22, 2019, 2:19:01 AM9/22/19
Banerjee longs to be English... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 22, 2019, 4:28:43 AM9/22/19
Other way around, Hendo. True I am English among other identities.

RH156RH

Sep 22, 2019, 7:32:13 AM9/22/19
Banerjie shows he does not understand the concept of a nation. One cannot simply declare oneself a member of a nation because the other members of the nation have to accept a person automatically as a member of the nation... RH

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 22, 2019, 9:14:52 PM9/22/19
Acquiring the best aspects of all nations meaning cultures is the most positive Indian trait. Banerjee is thus a splendid alloy, a multinational citizen of the world, luxuriating in his own unique nation of nations.

RH156RH

Sep 23, 2019, 3:52:03 AM9/23/19
Banerjie emphatically shows his internationalist colours.. RH

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 23, 2019, 9:17:29 AM9/23/19
Hendo understands!

RH156RH

Sep 23, 2019, 12:58:22 PM9/23/19
Banerje in-comprehends... RH

Mehar Khan

Mar 24, 2023, 4:06:12 AM3/24/23
how can I access this book, I am looking since a long the research writeups on Banerji archaeological carrier.