MCG General Admission

Stuart Allen

Nov 28, 2002, 1:25:51 AM11/28/02
A question for MCG regulars...

I've just bought general admission seats for the second VB Series
final at the MCG. I figured that General Admission meant that no seat
allocations were made, however there are row and seat numbers on my
tickets (Row is GA5). Does anybody know, do these actually correspond
with seats or is it just first come first served on the day?

Thanks,
Stu

Will Sutton

Nov 28, 2002, 1:48:04 AM11/28/02

"Stuart Allen" <stu...@DONTWANTNOSPAMozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:3de5b5d2...@news.ozemail.com.au...

GA

??????

General Admission

???????

Stuart Allen

Nov 28, 2002, 2:04:14 AM11/28/02
On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 06:48:04 GMT, "Will Sutton" <muta...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Yes, I realised that GA = General Admission. My question (which
perhaps I should've worded more carefully) is whether General
Admission seats are in fact reserved, or whether you just pick any
free seats you like (hence the term *general* admission). I thought
the row and seat numbers might just be bogus - ie. there has to be
something to identify individual tickets - and they don't correspond
with the actual section numbers at the ground, as general admission is
in section M I believe.

Stu

Will Sutton

Nov 28, 2002, 2:49:32 AM11/28/02

"Stuart Allen" <stu...@DONTWANTNOSPAMozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:3de5bf0c...@news.ozemail.com.au...

Ok, there are some sections that are reserved seating but there are plenty that
are 1st in best dressed ie, get in early and get a good seat

Larry de Silva

Nov 28, 2002, 4:28:10 AM11/28/02

"Stuart Allen" <stu...@DONTWANTNOSPAMozemail.com.au> wrote in message

Normally with General Admission tickets, it is first come, first serve dude.

Larrikin