BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Nov 24, 2010, 11:51:38 PM11/24/10

BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and
NSA DIRECTORS

I am doing it again but this time saying exactly the same things Vikram
Buddhi did in his posts and adding much more serious criminal acts.....

I CHALLENGE any posters to email my post to FBI, CIA, NSA and
Secret Service and get me arrested.......

1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE
BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC
CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia
NSA Headquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland
DNI Headquarters in Washington DC
US Congress Building
GoldenGate Bridge SanFrancisco
Empire State Building, Newyork
Brooklyn Bridge, Newyork
Hoover Dam, Nevada
Willis Tower, Chicago
Washington Monument, Washington DC

2) Kill the MASS MURDERERS and WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr,
Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and FBI Director Robert Mueller III, CIA
Director Bob Gates, NSA Director Keith Alexander, DNI director James
Clapper.........

I will pay $50,000 REWARD to the American HERO who SUCCESSFULLY KILLS any
one of these PSYCHOPATHIC TERRORISTS and also to any American HERO who BOMBS
the FEDERAL BUILDINGS and other American INFRASTRUCTURE buildings I
mentioned.

TO ALL THE WHITEFUCKS READNG THIS MESSAGE,

It is NOT the Muslims who will take away your freedoms, civil liberties that
you never had in the first place.

It is the FORKED TONGUED CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF who SECRETLY
CHIPPED about 1 MILLION AMERICANS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips already
and torturing them for more than twenty years that are taking AWAY your
"very limited" freedoms and civil liberties.

Muslims neither have the INTELLIGENCE nor the TECHNOLOGY nor the MONEY nor
the CUNNING FORKED TONGUES to even make a DENT in your fucking pathetic
slavish lives.........

This is how the WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN TERRORISTS are RAPING TORTURING
and KILLING POWERLESS Americans...

MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/9329d2af1c6e5f8b?h...

If somehow the RELIGION PART is magically removed from MUSLIM TERRORIST
minds, they will be NICE HUMAN BEINGS.....

But RELIGION has NOTHING TO DO with WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHIC BLOOD LUST,
SADISM and PERVERSION.......It is in their GENES, BLOOD and BRAIN..........

Which means WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS in WESTERN GOVERNMENTS are the MOST
EVIL ANIMALS on the planet......

I dont care if you dont take me, ie AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
seriously.......because I dont need any sympathy since I am mentally very
strong.

At least show some sympathy to people of "your race" who are being "secretly
tortured" for decades by "psychopaths from your Caucasian race".

These victims have been "crying, suffering and begging for help" for
decades.....

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/catchcanada/

Eleanor White (Caucasian Torture Victim for decades)
http://raven1.net/

Freedom from covert harassment - President Derrick Robinson
http://www.freedomfchs.com/
http://www.freedomfchs.com/id30.html

Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".

Therse TORTURES have NOTHING TO DO with Obama and everything to do with the
FORKED TONGUED WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at FBI, CIA, NSA and DNI.......

Obama has COMPASSION for fellow human beings......These WHITE CHRISTIAN
PSYCHOPATHS have zero compassion and 100% BLOODLUST...

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Nov 24, 2010, 11:52:23 PM11/24/10

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Nov 24, 2010, 11:52:55 PM11/24/10

Vikram Buddhi

May 12, 2022, 5:16:09 AMMay 12
I am Vikram Buddhi. YES THAT IS ME referred to by the poster in his post above!!
I am also a victim of illegal & unlawful brain implants inserted in me by the CIA of USA and RAW of India,.
Check out my new site currently under construction https://www.quantalgo.in

CIA & RAW India inserted wireless implants in my brain which transmit brain thoughts to external transceivers. Machine learning translates the signals to speech. Also, thoughts are injected into my brain by sending signals to my brain, achieving telepathy.
CIA along with RAW of India inserted wireless implants in my brain which transmit my brain wave signals to external transceivers. The signals are translated to speech using machine learning. Likewise, thoughts are injected into my brain by sending signals to these implants, thereby achieving telepathy.
CIA is using these implants to read the minds of victims by translating the electrical brain signals emanating from brain thoughts to speech using machine learning software. This is an advanced classified technology sponsored by the Defence Department.
In April 2019, Narendra Modi ordered RAW and Defence Ministry personnel to kill me without leaving evidence. Ever since then, RAW (a.k.a. International Spy Agency of India) has been trying to kill me with Polonium-210 poisoning, gamma radiation projectors, microwave attack, and whatnot tricks everywhere I go by recruiting local people and telling them I am a “desh drohi" (nation traitor) for attempting to expose the classified human rights violations done on me by them.
This is a violation of human rights and Article 21 of Constitution by Narendra Modi the criminal.
Narendra Modi should be prosecuted for this and given the death penalty by a court of law, just like Bhutto, the former Prime minister of Pakistan, was given the death penalty.

-Vikram Buddhi