INCREDIBLY EVIL IN INTENT Deep State Illuminati aka New World Order (NWO) or One World Government is REAL

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 30, 2022, 3:49:07 AM5/30/22

You LOW IQ western white christian MORONS,

INCREDIBLY EVIL IN INTENT Deep State Illuminati aka New World Order
(NWO) or One World Government is REAL.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Your Presidents, Congressmen, Senators, Mayors have been WARNING you FOR
100+ YEARS.

It is a NOT a conspiracy theory, it is a CONSPIRACY "FACT".

“The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world
government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent,
all under their control…. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced
there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in
planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
– Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed on the Korean Airlines 747

“The Council on Foreign Relations is 'the establishment.' Not only does
it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the
highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also
announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below,
to justify the high level decisions for converting the US from a
sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a
one-world dictatorship.”
– Congressman John Rarick, 1971

Nicole

May 30, 2022, 6:50:04 AM5/30/22