1st test WI AUS

Alex Lyberopoulos

Apr 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/3/95
Australia has beaten the West Indians by ten wickets within 3 days!
McGrath bowled beautifully in the second innings while the West Indies got
themselves out in the first.A very good win by a depleted team, perhaps
Bob Simpson's illness lifted them. Anyway, a good start but there is a long way
to go, and we know how good the Windies are at coming back (India, Australia).

PS. Here's hoping that Simpson retires as coach of the team.

Devadatta Mukutmoni

Apr 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/3/95
In article <3lnspj$q...@woodstock.socs.uts.EDU.AU> alyb...@socs.uts.EDU.AU (Alex Lyberopoulos) writes:
>Australia has beaten the West Indians by ten wickets within 3 days!
>PS. Here's hoping that Simpson retires as coach of the team.

Good point. Judging from the WIndies record, the Australian fans
shouldn't be celebrating yet. Otherwise, they will be setting
themselves up for one long, big and painful KLPD.
--
Devadatta Mukutmoni

e-mail: mu...@panix.com, mu...@adapco.com