Rodney Ulyate, FBI, NSA PSYCHOPATHS, 888-888-8888 and TORTURE PROOF

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Jan 17, 2008, 10:59:26 PM1/17/08
To all the FREEDOM LOVERS IN THE WORLD,

The WORST NUMBER for me is the Number 8 and
when I thought inside my mind about it a few months back,
FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS read my PRIVATE THOUGHTS
and CALLED MY CELL PHONE# from a NUMBER
888-888-8888.

I STILL HAVE the PROOF of this on my CELL phone BILL from
T-Mobile.

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS "SPOOFED" that
number and called my cell phone# to PROVE to me that they
READ MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS.

Just so you EDUCATE YOURSELVES, FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS can SPOOF ANY PHONE# and
make it appear on your Phone Caller ID. Just because
you get a phone call from Company ABC doesnt mean
you really got a phone call from Company ABC.

It could be the FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS playing
GAMES, SENDING SECRET MESSAGES and
TORTURING YOU.

This PSYCHOPATH Rodney Ulyate has been POSTING MY
PRIVATE THOUGHTS on internet for MONTHS. I will POST
MORE PROOF later.

If this doesnt prove the EXISTENCE and USE OF
SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY technologies and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPONS being used by AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
PSYCHOPATHS to TORTURE hundreds of thousands of
AMERICANS and NON-AMERICANS I dont know what will
for the 310 million DUMB AMERICANS (PUSSERICANS) who
think they are living in a free society.

I will post a SCANNED COPY of my CELL PHONE BILL on internet if any
of you recommend a newsgroup. But I will black out everything else though
except the 888-888-8888 PHONE CALL I received on my cell phone
and the DATE and TIME of the call.

Different types of TORTURE METHODS of FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS
and their SECRET SOCIETY explained in these two links.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/e6a96ff165f4775e?hl=en&

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

WHATS COMING to ALL HUMAN BEINGS - READ this link

By Kevin Haggerty

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/89eacf73a921d342?hl=en&

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH Rodney Ulyate,

I put a $10,000 BOUNTY on YOUR PSYCHOPATHIC HEAD
and you are RUNNING AWAY like a TYPICAL FBI n NSA
PUSSY without filing a police complaint to get me arrested OR
MEETING ME FACE TO FACE to SETTLE THE SCORES.

What say FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH Rodney Ulyate ???
YOU and ME with the SAME WEAPON .38 Caliber Glock,
anytime, anywhere.....

I will personally pay $10,000 US to any one who KILLS this FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATH Rodney Ulyate or other PSYCHOPATHS MacJoubert,
Tilman Tea, John Winthrop who post on rec.sport.cricket from
anonymous and some times multiple IP addresses.

If any one on this newsgroup received personal emails from Rodney
Ulyate or any other FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS in the past,
I would LOVE to get those EMAILS from you and I will
APPROPRIATELY COMPENSATE depending on the
VALUE of the email for me to TRACE this FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARD who is TORTURING
hundreds of thousands of INNOCENT AMERICANS
SECRETLY and ILLEGALLY.

I CHALLENGE this FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH Rodney
Ulyate to file a complaint with police and GET ME ARRESTED
for declaring a PUBLIC $10,000 BOUNTY on his BLOOD
THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHIC HEAD.

I am WAITING, PSYCHOPATH Rodney Ulyate.

Rodney Ulyate,

Did you forget how I chased UNDERCOVER FBI agent Kathleen Taylor
(who lives at 29390 Bermuda Ln, Southfield MI 48034 USA back in 2002)
on W. 12 Mile Rd in July 2002 and she called your FBI operators and
told them "He is chasing me, he is chasing me" and your FBI operators
FRANTICALLY advised her "LOSE HIM, YOU GOTTA LOSE HIM".

ROFLMAO

Is her phone number still 248-356-1946 ? It was hers back in 2002.

Is Kevin Taylor her boy friend or husband ?

HOW MANY AMERICANS identified an UNDERCOVER
FBI AGENT surveilling them in public and then CHASED them
in the 250 year HISTORY OF USA ?

ONLY ONE AMERICAN, thats me.

What would 310 AMERICANS (PUSSERICANS) "normally"
do when they know UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS are
watching (surveilling) them ?

Did you SEE the DIFFERENCE between those 310 mil
PROGRAMMED AMERICANS (PUSSERICANS) and ME ?
LOL

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH bhandava posted this comment
about me "clap dance dance dance clap clap crazy dance"
because these PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS secretly
embedded PAIN BOTS in my feet which were
REMOTELY BEING OPERATED to CREATE PAIN
in MY FEET TODAY.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/8afe22341f74d91f

I have NEVER experienced THIS TYPE OF PAIN before
in my life. It feels as if somebody is POKING on my feet
with NEEDLES.

This PAIN IN MY FEET STARTED TODAY and this
"dance dance dance clap clap" comment from bhandava is
MEANT to SECRETLY INFORM ME how these JEW
HATING FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC RACISTS
are TORTURING ME.

PSYCHO-ELETRONIC WEAPONS and TORTURES ARE
REAL and EVERY HUMAN BEING on this planet is
going to be TURNED INTO A PROGRAMMED
MACHINE that will be CONTROLLED and OPERATED
REMOTELY by THESE FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC
SADISTS, BASTARDS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY
PSYCHOPATHS.

MacJoubert userid is used by different FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS
at different times. None of you can figure that out. It needs special
talents and skills.

On 12/20/07 there was some problem with the drainage in my
bath room tub and the flush. This PSYCHOPATHIC FBI n
NSA BASTARD Macjoubert read my private thoughts with
SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips secretly installed in my body
and POSTED this comment the next day on rsc.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/7ec0b74b4fed9e50

Why do you think MacJoubert suddenly mentioned "turds down the
drain, water and slow dissolving death" the next day on 12/21/07
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to the topic being discussed ?

This FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH knows about Gurlate because he
can TRACK any person on internet with the UNLIMITED POWER
given to these PSYCHOPATHS by 310 mil DUMB AMERICANS
(PUSSERICANS) who think they are living in a FREE SOCIETY.

Rodney Ulyate aka Diggler aka R Shakey aka Curious George
is another FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH that is TORTURING
NON-MUSLIM AMERICANS.

These TORTURES have NOTHING TO DO WITH Islam or 911.

These FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS BLAMED
FLOURIDATION POISONING on JEWS TOO.....
Just read the subject title in this link.......

Flouridation a JEW SCHEME ?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/879cd0abaee2f263

Some of the TORTURE VICTIMS are HIGHLY EDUCATED
WHITE CHRISTIANS namely Dr Robert Dunford, Mr Derrick
Robinson and Ms Susan Sayler for example. All of these WHITE
CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS live in USA.

I also know some WHITE CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS in
ENGLAND and other parts of EUROPE. Will post their names
LATER.....

You, your wife and kids will be SECRETLY EMBEDDED with
nanotechnology based SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY CHIPS and
PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPONS in the near future IF NOT already
even if YOU CONTINUALLY SUCK these FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS DICKS like Rodney Ulyate, MacJoubert, John Winthrop,
Diggler, arahim etc.

Its ONLY a MATTER OF TIME before EVERY HUMAN BEING will
be FORCED to HAVE NANOTECHNOLOGY based SYNTHETIC
TELEPATHY chips embedded in their bodies and their PRIVATE
THOUGHTS MONITORED by FBI and NSA COMPUTERS which
can READ and DECIPHER a HUMAN BEING's PRIVATE
THOUGHTS in about 15-30 seconds.

FORGET FREEDOM OF SPEECH.......No body will have
FREEDOM OF "THOUGHT" any more just like I didnt for the
last 6 years.

MI-5, MI-6 are ALSO INVOLVED in these MIND CONTROL,
MIND MANIPULATION TORTURES and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPON ATTACKS for DECADES in England.

PLANET EARTH has ONLY ONE CHOICE.

TO SUPPORT ME to FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS, CIVIL LIBERTIES
and FREEDOMS of NOT ONLY EVERY AMERICAN but also EVERY
HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET.

I am the LAST HOPE of HUMANITY TO LIVE with ANY DIGNITY and
SELF RESPECT and with FREEDOM and CIVIL LIBERTIES.

All the resident RACISTS alvey, will_s, Andrew Dunford, Phil, Paul Robson,
max.it, Mike Holmans, dechuka, Wog George, Rodney Hampson, Erchie will
SUPPORT ME if they have ANY INKLING of whats gonna happen to
them, their family, their children and grand children and EVERY HUMAN
in the NEAR FUTURE.

YES, ALL HUMAN BEINGS will be CONTROLLED and MONITORED by
FBI n NSA COMPUTERS.

YOU fucking MORONS HAVE NO IDEA how much ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have DEVELOPED SECRETLY for DECADES
and have been TORTURING INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS.

You will be COMPLETE IDIOTS and MORONS if YOU THINK YOU WILL BE
SPARED by these FBI, NSA, MI-5, MI-6 PSYCHOPATHS and SADISTS if YOU
SUCK THEIR DICKS PUBLICLY and PRETEND to LIKE and WORSHIP THEM.

It is a COMMON PRACTICE for these FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS to
POST PRIVATE THOUGHTS of TORTURE VICTIMS on internet newsgroups
in the form of " words in comments" or "subject title" or "posters name" or
"their email id" This was REPORTED by MANY OTHER TORTURE VICTIMS
in AMERICA that INCLUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS who are VERY
INTELLIGENT with ADVANCED degrees like Masters and PHD in Physics,
Chemistry, Psychology, Electrical Engineering, Computers, Sociology, Math
and some of the victims are even DOCTORS.