WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES NOT ONLY STOLE INDIAN WEALTH BUT ALSO INDIAN KNOWLEDGE AND CLAIMED AS THEIR OWN

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jan 15, 2020, 4:59:11 AM1/15/20

EUROPEAN WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES NOT ONLY STOLE INDIAN WEALTH BUT ALSO
INDIAN KNOWLEDGE AND CLAIMED AS THEIR OWN

Excerpt:

The Europeans realised that Bharat not only had gold which could be
looted, but also knowledge and so they started studying this knowledge.
There were some who pursued this knowledge out of interest but there
were many who wanted to take credit for it and publish it in their own
name. They took the knowledge of Vedanta and spread it in their own
name. They began looting knowledge from Bharat.

https://www.softpowermag.com/freedom-of-knowledge-is-bharats-greatness-skarbimir-rucinski/

Freedom of Knowledge is Bharat’s greatness – Skarbimir Rucinski

Aparna Sridhar January 14, 2020

Soft spoken, Yogananda Shastri - Skarbimir Rucinski - from Warsaw in
Poland speaks Hindi with a lilt that is both exotic and poetic. Not a
word of English creeps into the conversation, that is so intoxicating,
as we talk about things as old as Varanasi itself, the city he has lived
in for the last two decades.

Yogananda Shastri says his father who was a professor of Indology at a
university in Poland came across a book on yoga when he was very young.
This book, his first brush with Bharatiya philosophy and spiritualism,
led him to search for other books in Sanskrit, starting a spiritual
connect with India for him and his family.

Varanasi was an automatic choice. A Polish relative and their guru were
in Varanasi. Yogananda Shastri’s parents came to live here before his
birth. Although, it was not a conscious decision to settle down here, he
thinks it was a right decision to settle in Varanasi, “because it was a
seat of Sanskrit and a centre for Hindu culture and learning.”

Varanasi is where he now works and does saadhana. “In Varnasi Vedh
अध्ययन is very good. The music parampara is also ancient, especially at
Kabir chaura and Ramapura. You have the famous Banaras Gharana of
Hindustani music. This is a सांस्कृतिक (cultural) place. Kashi is a holy
place (Divya nagari) from the point of Sanskrit and Sangeet and all the
four Vedas are known and revered here.”

Yogananda Shastri’s day starts with chai, and then bath and pooja. He is
fond of stotra paat, and also does a bit of kirtans and bhajans. And
does Sandhya Vandanam as per his guru’s wish.

In this interview with CSP (entirely in Hindi) Yogananda Shastri talks
about Bharat’s contribution to the world

What is India’s contribution to the world?

Yogananda Shastri: From which drishti (दृष्टि) should we see this? For
thousands of years, people have been coming to India from all over the
world to learn from Bharat’s rishis and munis. Is there any greater
contribution (योगदान)? Many people when they hear this question will
immediately say that India has given yoga to the world, she has given
this and that to the world. The greatness and uniqueness of Bharat is
that here there is freedom of knowledge. Everyone here has a right to
acquire knowledge. Knowledge (Gyan) and Truth (Sathya) have been given
prime importance here. That is why the rulers here did not try to hide
or reduce the Truth. Those who were seeking knowledge have never had any
impediments from the Kings or administrators or from society.

The difference between Bharatiya society and European society is that in
Bharat there is complete freedom for spiritual saadhana or practice.
There is full freedom to pursue saadhana of Knowledge. This is
everyone’s Dharma. If a child from a Hindu family is interested in Bodh
Dharma, or Jain Dharma or Islam, then no one prevents him from doing
saadhana as saadhana is not against family values. But if the issue of
marriage comes up, and if there is a trespassing of societal rules then
it is not allowed.

In Europe there is a control (पाबन्धि) on thought and ideas and this
control was enforced from long ago. Even now there is no freedom of
thought. You can express your thoughts within boundaries (सीमा). Here I
am not talking about administrative or political things, but about
philosophical and spiritual things. In Bharat there is freedom for
saadhana. This freedom does not exist in Europe.

In Bharat you can wear a dhoti, play holi, do anything. In Europe you
can do these things as a fashion, but not as a belief as society will
ostracise you. You have to think of those things. You can have hobbies
and interests, you can do anything there but there is no freedom of
thought. It was never there and it is not there now. In Bharat, because
there has been no बंधन (restriction), there was a pursuance of
knowledge. People dove into the depths of knowledge. Mind (मन),
Consciousness and their connect was explored without inhibition. And it
is for this that people have always come to India for.

The Europeans realised that Bharat not only had gold which could be
looted, but also knowledge and so they started studying this knowledge.
There were some who pursued this knowledge out of interest but there
were many who wanted to take credit for it and publish it in their own
name. They took the knowledge of Vedanta and spread it in their own
name. They began looting knowledge from Bharat. I feel that Bharat must
return to her own विचार-धारा or vision. No longer must her people look
at Europeans and try to know what is allowed. Bharat must return to
सत्यमेव जयते (Satyameva Jayate).

What is the importance of Samprdaya in the modern world?

Yogananda Shastri: To answer this question we must understand what is
meant by modern world. What is modern is modern for today’s world. What
was modern for a society 100 years ago was modern for that society.
Likewise what was modern 200 years ago was modern for that period. Hence
the importance of sampradaya has not reduced or become obsolete at any
point of time. Because of differences in thoughts and interests many
sampradayas exist. To attain moksh there are different routes or paths.
New paths can emerge even today. Without saadhana we cannot progress.
Just by thinking अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि, can we become Bramha, it is not so.
We need a deep saadhana to get to that state.

Many think, because of their ego that by repeating अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि a
thousand times they will attain that. It is their mind that will tell
them that they are Brahma, which is not true, only Maya. In reality they
will never attain that state, they only get further trapped in Maya. By
being in a sampradaya one becomes aware of these shortcomings and it
makes mankind walk in better way, cautious of this pitfall. For example
take the Bhakti sampradaya. The more successful we are, the more
rational we are, the more educated we are, the more egoistic we become.
As we progress in the spiritual path, there is a chance that our ego
will attack us, and bhakti is the only thing that destroys that ego. It
makes us realise that we are one drop in the ocean.

What is the importance of the Guru Shishya parampara, according to you?

Yogananda Shastri: It is a big question not because it is difficult to
answer but because we need to understand what we mean by guru, shishya
and parampara. The Guru shishya paramapara is the most important
‘parampara’ in this world. The guru transfers his knowledge, his
experience, his ज्ञान (gyaan) to the student according to his ability
and takes them further. Any knowledge cannot be transferred without the
presence of a guru or a sishya even in our present day times. And the
student cannot reach the level at which he is without the guru.

Had we followed the guru shishya parampara in its truest and fullest
sense the material and spiritual being of everyone would have been very
different, it would have been vast. No man can learn on his own because
one needs the teacher to give him the experience. We can still learn the
technical subjects on our own because we do not need experience in
learning it.

Some things can be learnt only according to a parampara, for example in
sport not only will we be injured but we will also not get the desired
results. This is so in the case of music too. For example we cannot play
the sitar or veena properly, if we do not learn it in the way it is
meant to be learnt. This kind of experience comes only with a guru.
Likewise with philosophy or spirituality, we cannot have any knowledge
without the guru and the results can be painful. Likewise, when we walk
on the spiritual path without a guru, or devotion, we either give in to
the ego or we practice it in a manner that is detrimental to us. If
there is a guru, the मार्ग (marg) becomes easier for us. There are
certain fields which we should not enter without a guru like
spirituality and philosophy as the guru looks at our capability and
guides us individually. The guru takes the shishya further. Here there
is no syllabus to complete, only an understanding of potential.

Are you attracted to Sanskrit because of the grammar or the sound of the
language?

Yogananda Shastri: Sanskrit language is very attractive and scientific.
For me the attractiveness is because of both the reasons. But primarily
listening to the language, to the Dhwani, creates a special experience.
Reading the Vedas and studying Sanskrit creates a different experience,
a different mind state.

Because of its scientific structure it is a very rich language. It is
rich because we can express our thoughts in a very clear and precise
manner. If we want our thoughts to remain unexpressed we can do that too
by expressing it with different meanings. We can have two to three
different meanings to our thoughts. So we can use Sanskrit to express
our thoughts clearly or to have them remain unexpressed.

When we use such a rich language, our mind too develops in a likewise
manner. If we use the richness of the language properly or in great
detail, our mind benefits. When we talk about the नाद (naad), we cannot
measure it, it is very subtle. When we used to teach Sanskrit in Poland
people used to feel great joy in listening to the language. The sound of
the language creates a sensation which takes people to a deeper level of
being, or a higher level of existence. For me both these sides of
Sanskrit are very important.

What is the similarity between Polish and Sanskrit?

Yogananda Shastri: The grammar of Sanskrit and of Polish is very
similar. Or rather I should say the grammar of Polish is similar to
Sanskrit. Polish is one of the most difficult languages of Europe.
Polish has all the declensions except for the पञ्चमी विभक्ति (paJNchamii
vibhakti), ablative case. In a lesser way the द्विवचन (dual) is found in
तृतीया विभक्ति (tRRitiiya vibhakti), instrumental case. The usage of
विभक्ति (case endings) is similar to Sanskrit. Some of the words are
similar, counts are similar and even word formations. In Polish, we can
instantly form new words, just like in Sanskrit by adding upsarg,
pratyay, sayunktakshar. This proves that in some way there must have
been some influence of Sanskrit on Polish. That was why I was so
interested in using the usage of grammar of Sanskrit, not Paninian
Grammar. Sometimes I use Sanskrit like it is done in Polish, just like
Hindi speakers use Sanskrit in Hindi. Though there are some differences,
it feels so much like my language. Whereas in the other Indian languages
the grammar is very different from Polish, hence I find it difficult to
pick up other languages. I started learning Hindi along with Sanskrit
but I could pick
up Sanskrit faster because of the similarities in Grammar.

RH156RH

Jan 15, 2020, 5:18:04 AM1/15/20
Translation: the servants of the Raj took their due recompense for bringing order to the subcontinentals... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jan 15, 2020, 5:24:51 AM1/15/20
TRANSLATION: Western White Christians were NEVER CIVILIZED in their
entire fucking existence, they have always been BARBARIC GENOCIDAL
RACIST THIEVES.

RH156RH

Jan 15, 2020, 7:30:34 AM1/15/20
Translation: the need for a new Raj becomes ever nearer... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jan 15, 2020, 2:38:57 PM1/15/20
RACIST THIEVES" who CUNNINGLY and DECEPTIVELY manipulated every one's
mind TO THINK whites are civilized.