Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

Quick Quiz

조회수 69회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

DNA

읽지 않음,
2016. 5. 6. 오전 10:16:0316. 5. 6.
받는사람
Before Mickey Arthur, who was rumored to be Pakistan's new coach?

alvey

읽지 않음,
2016. 5. 11. 오전 1:20:4816. 5. 11.
받는사람
On Fri, 6 May 2016 07:16:00 -0700 (PDT), DNA wrote:

> Before Mickey Arthur, who was rumored to be Pakistan's new coach?

Osama Bin Laden

alvey

gophe...@gmail.com

읽지 않음,
2016. 5. 11. 오전 10:30:0916. 5. 11.
받는사람
On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 4:16:03 PM UTC+2, DNA wrote:
> Before Mickey Arthur, who was rumored to be Pakistan's new coach?

Yep it's Stuart Law.

Geoff Lawson (coach during the spot-fixing saga) deserves mention as an Aussie who's probably the most loyal supporter of Pakistan cricket. Perhaps too loyal even.

When it would have wise to wash his hands off the whole thing and walk way, Lawson gave a character reference for Salman Butt, even going out of his way to meet him at his home in Lahore. Takes some courage, that. I think the stubbornly unrepentant Butt was rather undeserving of all this, but that's another matter.
새 메시지 0개