how badly would jim Corbett or Bob Fitzsimmons be beaten?

Nomen Nescio

Oct 3, 2022, 4:34:34 PM10/3/22
I would like you boxing fans to view the restored
Fight between Corbett and Fitzsimmons. Do this to establish
Your opinion of their worth as fighters. When you come to the correct
Opinion and you have a clear understanding that these guys
We're a complete joke I want you to picture a match between
Corbett and Big George Foreman. You will break down laughing picturing
This in your mind. I guarantee it.can you see it? Imagine
big George overwhelming him and demolishing the mo'fugga like he was a defenseless
Rabbit. I'm not really sure maybe the fight be over in seconds.