the incredible belief that old time boxers could fight

Nomen Nescio

Oct 3, 2022, 9:44:40 AM10/3/22
All of the so called greats from the distant past were
Nothing more than malnourished incompetents that only acted tough
I'm amazed that boxing experts lionize them.if you have ever marvaled at some of these
Opinions I can only suggest that for some worthwhile amusement do the following. Go to YouTube
And view the restored fight between bob Fitzsimmons and Jim Corbett. I guarantee
You won't believe what you are seeing. Check out the boxing moves.
Fucking hilarious.