Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

my psychic knowledge of Mike Tyson

9 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Nomen Nescio

no leída,
14 ago 2022, 5:15:27 p.m.14/8/22
para
I think Mike has an area in his house where he can view old fight films.
I further suspect he lives a little bit in a fantasy world
Viewing these fight films in which he watches in particular
His fellow boxing champs delivering historically brutal knockouts.
I believe this fantasy world involves reading about the lives of the
Old time boxing greats. I think Mike has been doing this for many years
And this fantasy world helped him in the same way it helped Arnold
Swartzenegger when he dreamed about being massive like his hero Reg Park. furthermore
I think Mike may seem dumb to some but in reality is a man of intensely keen imagination and native intelligence.
I think the secretly intelligent man he was could be seen on his face in the beginning of the bouts
He had as a pro. A look of native intelligence. A knowing facial expression and it showed in the eyes.

Nomen Nescio

no leída,
14 ago 2022, 6:01:21 p.m.14/8/22
para
I think Mike has an area in his house where he can view old fight films.
I further suspect he lives a little bit in a fantasy world
Viewing these fight films in which he watches in particular
His fellow boxing champs delivering historically brutal knockouts.
I believe this fantasy world involves reading about the lives of the
Old time boxing greats. I think Mike has been doing this for many years
And this fantasy world helped him in the same way it helped Arnold
Swartzenegger when he dreamed about being massive like his hero Reg Park. furthermore
I think Mike may seem dumb to some but in reality is a man of intensely keen imagination and native intelligence.
I think the secretly intelligent man he was and is could be seen on his face in the beginning of the bouts
0 mensajes nuevos