Need info. on Fischer pool table

Sandra Handler

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?
If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built in the 70s?
Please email direct! Thanks!-

Don Hawkins

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
In article <Fo54Fs.C5...@torfree.net>, ce...@torfree.net
>I also am looking for information on a Fischer Pool Table. If
I find any information I will forward it onto you. If you
would, could you do the same? Thank You.

John Walkup

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
(Sandra Handler) wrote:

>Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?

Who cares! I am tired of talking about Allison Fischer. That's
all anyone wants to talk about in r.s.b. is Allison Fischer. And
now that she is making pool tables, we're going to hear even more
about Allison Fischer. I say, ENOUGH!!

--
John

LEON3MN

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Heard about her new bait shop - Fischer Cut Bait?

LeonW

emer...@execpc.com

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Fisher has been out of business for quite some time, I'm thinking 20
years but that may be an overestimate. I have no idea where you would
find out information about the tables.

Ed Mercier
President
http://playpool.com

In article <200b76a8...@usw-ex0102-084.remarq.com>,

Don Hawkins <bytebybyt...@home.com.invalid> wrote:
> In article <Fo54Fs.C5...@torfree.net>, ce...@torfree.net

> (Sandra Handler) wrote:
> >Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?

> >If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built
> in the 70s?
> >Please email direct! Thanks!-
> >
> >I also am looking for information on a Fischer Pool Table. If
> I find any information I will forward it onto you. If you
> would, could you do the same? Thank You.
>
> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
Free!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Jjpechauer

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Don,
What kind of information do you need on Fischer pool tables. These tables have
not been built for over twenty years. I have worked on many Fischer tables,
maybe I can answer some of your questions. In fact I just recut the angle of
the rails at the pocket openings for a friend of mine who owns a Fischer. He
played on it for over twenty years and never really liked the way it played, so
I improved it a little. It was not one of the better playing tables. Aluminum
channels to hold the rails in place and no cushion facings. I think the Valley
was a little higher quality even back then. There are still lots of people
playing on them so they can't be all bad.
Sincerely,
Jerry Pechauer

emer...@execpc.com

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
I find the discussion about recutting the pockets interesting. I had
heard that one of the reasons that these tables failed was because the
pockets played tougher than on the Valleys. People like to make balls,
and it was easier on a Valley than on a Fischer.

Any comment? BTW, I learned to play on a Fisher commercial table we had
in our basement when I was growing up and we were very happy with it.

Ed Mercier
President
http://playpool.com

In article <20000222111415...@ng-bg1.aol.com>,

John Walkup

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
LEON3MN wrote:

> Heard about her new bait shop - Fischer Cut Bait?

I don't believe you. I think you mock me.

--
The Cue Gallery http://www.cuegallery.com

Top quality custom cues by :
Michael Capone Russ Espiritu Nova Cues Inc. Greg Winningham

Jjpechauer

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Ed,
Now I know why you are such a good player. Anyone that could play on a Fischer
can play on anything. Not to cut down your table, but the quality was not up
to that of it's competitors. Thats why they are no longer in business. It's a
good lesson for all of us.
Sincerely,
Jerry Pechauer

emer...@execpc.com

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
I value your opinion. Thanks for the info.

In article <20000223150117...@ng-cq1.aol.com>,

william...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2015, 7:49:20 AM11/8/15
How do I take apart

Henry Wannabe

Jan 10, 2016, 6:12:28 AM1/10/16
On Wednesday, February 23, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Jjpechauer wrote:
> Ed,
> Now I know why you are such a good player. Anyone that could play on a Fischer
> can play on anything. Not to cut down your table, but the quality was not up
> to that of it's competitors. Thats why they are no longer in business. It's a
> good lesson for all of us.
> Sincerely,
> Jerry Pechauer

A friend of mine had a Fischer table. He said it was not slate but marble. I didn't take it apart to find out. I thought it played fine. It did have a totally different sound. Again, I am not sure why.

After all these years I'm still using your cue. It has paid for itself. :-)

Hustlin' Hank

epic...@gmail.com

May 10, 2016, 11:09:52 AM5/10/16
On Monday, January 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Sandra Handler wrote:
> Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?
> If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built in the 70s?
> Please email direct! Thanks!-

No it is not it closed in 1976 but I worked there for years and would try and answer questions if I could. Just email me at epic...@gmail.com. I have a book of all tables made and sold and their pricing.

gor...@homeleisure.com

Aug 11, 2016, 5:22:14 PM8/11/16
On Monday, January 10, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Sandra Handler wrote:
> Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?
> If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built in the 70s?
> Please email direct! Thanks!-

are any fischer tables one piece slate?

lasce...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2017, 10:16:42 AM4/15/17
How much for a Fischer model A34485

hillbillys...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2017, 8:20:42 AM11/25/17
I tried sending you an email to find out information on a Fischer table; however, you email address appears to not be correct.

robarweb...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2018, 8:03:50 PM1/14/18
On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 12:09:52 PM UTC-3, epic...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Sandra Handler wrote:
> > Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?
> > If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built in the 70s?
> > Please email direct! Thanks!-
>
> No it is not it closed in 1976 but I worked there for years and would try and answer questions if I could. Just email me at .... I have a book of all tables made and sold and their pricing.

I would love to buy this book from you, or at least pay you a few bucks to take photos of the pages and send if you don't want to part with it.

let me know.

Gary

badmojomo...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 8:30:27 PM5/16/18
1960's fisher why won't the cue ball return to the other end of the table? It keeps returning with all the balls I evens tried a over sized cue ball

msjau...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2018, 7:10:17 PM6/6/18
We have a vintage pool table that needs a new felt stretch. I was hoping to find that my grandmother's favorite priest from St. Peters in Jefferson City MO. (Father Fischer), and or his family's co. Might be a resource to help. With that company out of business, I am at a total loss on where to find help with this special project. Please let me know what recommendations will answer our pool table prayers in Texas.

dso...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2018, 1:45:18 PM8/22/18
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 10:16:42 AM UTC-4, lasce...@gmail.com wrote:
> How much for a Fischer model A34485

Can you tell me where you found your serial number on your pool table? I can't find mine. It is also a Fischer pool table called Catalina III.

bucks...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2018, 11:07:12 PM9/20/18
So I have a question I would like to send some photos of a table my friend purchased we cant tine any markings on it st all as people have tried to restore the table and were needing help identifying what the table is and if u could tell us the measurements the sights should be placed on it thanks charles

dev...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018, 2:35:25 PM9/25/18
Are they slate or wood?

matthew...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2018, 1:19:01 PM9/27/18
Hi, need a little info on this pool table on Kijiji Ad ID 1382908584

Is this a 1 slate pool table?

updsay...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2018, 9:00:41 PM10/6/18
7ft 1 piece slate table. Serial number is 80790 or 80700. Just bought it n want to know how old it is.

bkthe...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 5:03:33 PM11/13/18
I'm currently moving a fischer from my grandparents to my house. I remember playing on it at my great-grandfathers. I never knew till today that it had "magna board". I took the rails off today and was shocked. It rolls and plays like every slate table I've ever played on.

hlsch...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2018, 2:10:46 PM11/15/18
On Tuesday, February 22, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Jjpechauer wrote:
> Don,
> What kind of information do you need on Fischer pool tables. These tables have
> not been built for over twenty years. I have worked on many Fischer tables,
> maybe I can answer some of your questions. In fact I just recut the angle of
> the rails at the pocket openings for a friend of mine who owns a Fischer. He
> played on it for over twenty years and never really liked the way it played, so
> I improved it a little. It was not one of the better playing tables. Aluminum
> channels to hold the rails in place and no cushion facings. I think the Valley
> was a little higher quality even back then. There are still lots of people
> playing on them so they can't be all bad.
> Sincerely,
> Jerry Pechauer

I know this post was originally a really long time ago, and no clue if you still would get this message, but you said you worked on Fischer tables. I'm looking at buying one, I don't know the model at this point or year. I'm guessing a 70's table based on others I've seen online, and it doesn't have a ball return, just drop pockets. Is the disassembly the same on all tables? I'm just curious if the slate comes completely out and can be carried alone? I've watched videos on other tables, one being a Valley, and the rails come off and then the slate comes out and can be carried alone. Is it the same on Fischer tables? Or do only the legs come of and the rest has to be carried together? I feel like the rails must come off, for re-felting purposes as well, but I'm not sure. Any help or guidance would be appreciated!

Heather

nashville-...@pages.plusgoogle.com

Dec 28, 2018, 6:27:52 PM12/28/18
Are you still available at epic...@gmail.com to discuss these Fischer Mfg Co. tables?
Lisa Chapman
www.lionheartseo.com
www.nashvillebilliard.com/pool-table-care/

epic...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2019, 5:53:18 PM2/25/19
On Monday, January 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Sandra Handler wrote:
> Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?
> If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built in the 70s?
> Please email direct! Thanks!-

No, it closed it's doors in 1976 and I worked there until December 1974 and you can email me with questions and if I can help anyone just ask. Between my two brothers and myself I have most pictures and spec's of the tables made and prices. I have keep these things and I know of no other ones at all. If you ever go through Tipton Missouri on the west of town the factory still stands and a company makes candles there but the big water tower is still a big 8 Ball. Ed..

daddyfr...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 2:24:36 PM4/12/19
Where do I find the model number?

williamsho...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2019, 3:55:23 PM6/20/19
On Monday, February 21, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Don Hawkins wrote:
> In article <Fo54Fs.C5...@torfree.net>, ce...@torfree.net
> (Sandra Handler) wrote:
> >Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?
> >If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built
> in the 70s?
> >Please email direct! Thanks!-
> >
> >I also am looking for information on a Fischer Pool Table. If
> I find any information I will forward it onto you. If you
> would, could you do the same? Thank You.

I have a Ficher Imperial VI 7 foot Pool table for sale

williamsho...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2019, 3:56:37 PM6/20/19
On Monday, January 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Sandra Handler wrote:
> Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?
> If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built in the 70s?
> Please email direct! Thanks!-

I have a Fischer 7 foot Imperial VI pool table for sale.

steven...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2019, 8:55:37 PM6/22/19
@epic...@gmail.com I have a Fischer table I could use some info on but your email is not valid. Please update email or email me at steven...@gmail.com

Sjlu...@verizon.net

Aug 7, 2019, 7:46:49 PM8/7/19
I will be looking at a late 60’s Fischer Pool Table. Is there anything I should look for when looking at it that would make it undesirable? Don’t know the model.
My email is Sjlu...@verizon.net if you can communicate with me. Thank you,
Steve L

gtorr...@gmail.com

May 12, 2020, 12:10:20 AM5/12/20
I just bought a wood top Fischer. Im just trying to find out if the bumpers are replaceable and how. Thanks!

karzetts...@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 3:21:13 AM5/29/20
I have a fisher cavalier VIII serial number 88349 im trying to find the value and a picture of what it originally looked like so i can see if any changes have been made my email is karzett...@yahoo.com

epic...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 11:30:35 AM6/4/20
On Monday, January 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Sandra Handler wrote:
> Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?
> If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built in the 70s?
> Please email direct! Thanks!-

It went out in 1975 and closed the doors. Iwas a worker theree.

edwar...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2020, 12:49:54 AM7/10/20
Please help. I’m intrigued and hoping to purchase a Fischer pool table. Can you help with or identify any details on 12-3-3612 serial number. Thanks.
Edwar...@gmail.com

Hollie Snyder

Oct 29, 2021, 2:09:50 PM10/29/21

J K

May 25, 2022, 1:31:38 AM5/25/22
Hi Jerry!
I'm not Don, but I am looking for info on a Fischer pool table.
I am inheriting my Great Grandfather's marble top Empire VII purchased in February 1968 (he kept the receipt). I'm going to have to disassemble it to move it and can't find any information on its assembly. I wondered if you can offer any advice or if you might know the answer to some of my questions... There aren't any visible screw heads or obvious removable panels to be able to take off the bumpers so the marble can be lifted out. Do you know how to get the bumpers off? Also wondering if the marble top is one piece or three piece?
Thanks for any advice or info you can offer!
Jana
Message has been deleted

Glen Mccgee

Sep 5, 2023, 7:17:23 AM9/5/23
Buy your driver's license,Passport, Visa, EITLS exams, Fake bank notes whatsapp: +1(541)782-8482

we supply perfectly reproduced counterfeit money with holograms and all security features available.
Indistinguishable to the eye and to touch.contact today
whatsapp : +1(541)782-8482
Email: Cliffbu...@gmail.com
https://procounterfeitshop.company.com/

Why would you buy from us?
Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want. Security features of our bank notes are AAA grade with the following quality : Intaglio printing Watermarks Security thread See-through register Special foil/special foil elements Iridescent stripe / shifting colors. -Holograms and Holographic Strips -Micro-Lettering -Metallic Ink and Thread -Watermarks -IR Detection -Ultra-violet features -See through Features -Different serial numberwe offer both national and international deliveries. All of our deliveries are safe, fast and discreet.
All customer delivery information is eliminated after delivery to ensure a fair deal .
We supply only original high-quality BANKNOTES to all countries worldwide.
We print and sell perfect Grade A BANKNOTES of over 52 currencies. Our money is perfectly reproduced with all security features available and we assure you everything is safe and indistinguishable to the human eye and touch (REAL MONEY LOOK AND FEEL).
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
GBP - British Pound
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian
and many more
Delivery usually takes 2-5 days
-Free shipping
-THE bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit pens and machines.
-I have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES
-UV: YES
-All security features available
contact today
whatsapp : whatsapp : +1(541)782-8482
Email: Cliffbu...@gmail.com
https://procounterfeitshop.company.com/

WHERE CAN I USE THESE BANKNOTE?

MC DONALD'S , SHOPS , RESTAURANTS , SUPERMARKETS , PETROL SHOPS , GAME HALL , ATM, BANKS,SHOPPING MALLS , GAME AND ATTRACTION PARKS , ELECTRONIC SHOPS , TAXI , METRO AND TRAIN STATION , USED TO PAY BUS AND ANY TRANSPORTATION

Tags:
counterfeit cash, counterfeiting
High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes For Sale
HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE
BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS
BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
BEST COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE
BUY TOP GRADE COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE.
TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE
Counterfeit money for sale
money, banknotes, fake money, prop money,
EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE
counterfeit money for sale, buy fake money online, fake dollars, fake pounds, fake euro, buy money online, fake money for

sale. Buy Fake Dollars, Buy Fake British Pounds, Buy Fake Euro, Money, where can i buy counterfeit money?.

BUY QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY WHATSAPP ME AT +1(541)782-8482 EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS .AND S.S.D CHEMICALS.

MD. MONIR HOSSAIN

Oct 5, 2023, 12:40:42 AM10/5/23
What materials and tools need to restore my fischer pool table?