TK - 6

RACKS BOSS

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98

I've watched 'The Color of Money' quite a few times and I feel a little dumb
asking this question, but here goes -

Does the TK - 6 on Eddie's license tag have any special meaning? It seems they
show the tag quite a few times, but I'm not sure if that's because it has a
signifigance or because it makes a good shot (no pun intended).

If you have any ideas, help me out - just one of those things that continues to
lurk in my mind, and I'm sure the answer will cause me to say, "and why didn't
I think of that?"

Becky

Beach Troller

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Try emailing shawn, he may have found out by now.

http://www.clicks.com/wwwboard/messages/124.html

--
Life's a Beach.

RACKS BOSS wrote in message
<19981020120039...@ng-cr1.aol.com>...

Rufus

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
I'm thinking it means Take the 6. as in a spot in 9 ball. But i'm not sure.
anyone else venture to guess?

Rufus

In article <19981020120039...@ng-cr1.aol.com>, rack...@aol.com
says...